How being a "Nice Guy" helped me convince female friends to vote Trump

Being a "Nice Guy" enabled me to convince my female friends to vote for Trump.

How, you may ask? Cognitive dissonance.

I've been a super nice guy to all my female friends, my whole life. Not quite a beta cuck though, as I in fact, was the cucker in several instances. But I digress.

It started with just one of my female friends. We shared a lot of the same interests. Despite being a girl, I was able to treat her like a guy friend.

One time in college, she had stayed over my place. We both got drunk, and acted ridiculous. Now, I'm not a bigoted racist, but I thought it would be funny if I just started shouting at the top of my lungs, "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!". Expectedly, she laughed at my absurdity. Both of us knew we weren't racist.

Fast forward 12 years. She is mega pro-Hillary. Thanks to the Trump tapes, I was able to turn her pro-Trump.

"user, did you hear what Trump said? How can anyone want to vote someone into office who says those kinds of things???"
I reminded her "Trump himself said that it was locker room talk. Do you think he actually goes around grabbing women's pussies? Of course not. He was showboating to Billy Bush."
"I don't know user..."
It was then I made my move.
"Remember in college when we used to hang out at night in my place?"
"... Yeah?"
"NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!"
At that moment, she knew right away what I was implying.

Me, the nicest guy she ever met, and one of her best, closest friends, shouting NIGGER at the top of my lungs, but knowing I wasn't a racist, thus not meaning what I was actually saying, was what convinced her to switch from Hillary to Trump. Combined, of course with all the illegal shit Hillary has been doing that I pointed out to her.

Now, she's working as an agent of mine, convincing her female friends to also vote Trump.

The future is bright, lads. Praise Kek, and godspeed Trump.

Fuck nice guys and fuck Sup Forums

CTR in full force I see.

Seriously?

Not a single reply from Sup Forums other than a CTR shill?

Man, night Sup Forums is awful.

Wow OP, your writing drips with estrogen

*sniff* *sniff*
Smells like bullshit around here.

I don't even know anymore.

>I used my cuckery to my advantage
Good job, I guess...

praise kek!

*nods back in pepe ascii's*

Hello red ddit

Sounds like she is fucking retarded and lives in an echo chamber.

>being so beta you travel through dimensions and start playing 4d chess

>But I disgress
fuck off nigger, i'm not reading anymore of your fucking horseshit

kys

>I've been a super nice guy to all my female friends, my whole life. Not quite a beta cuck though

Are you sure? you sound like the definition of beta cuck

Where are you from?

It all makes sense now. Next time I am hanging out with my liberal friends I am going to randomly yell out "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER."

Considering he can yell NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER in front of a liberal woman and have her laugh implies the opposite actually.

>I'm not racist
>posting on Sup Forums

it doesn't check out

trump is probably a racist user

there is nothing wrong with racism

Trump literally admitted to assaulting a married woman (e.g. fondling her private parts) in the tape that was leaked

Also, many women have come forward to the media even before he ran for president, and claimed they were sexually assaulted by trump, which certainly isn't surprising considering his whole personality, the way he acts, the 'locker room talk' is just a confirmation of his shit

>Considering he can yell NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER in front of a liberal woman and have her laugh implies the opposite actually.

After years of beta orbiting, he can say a slur that they used together in college. What does this prove? Your poor reading comprehension?

Are you implying that you aren't racist, you cuck?

I wouldn't care less if it came out he raped babies aslong as he uncucks the west hes a million times better than shillary

>being racist in front of a liberal woman and converting her to the right is beta
I can only wonder what you think being an alpha is.

Go back and read the OP

>"Remember in college when we used to hang out at night in my place?"

This part is important

>"NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!"

He's implying when he was beta orbiting her in college they called each other niggers in private, as a joke. So when Trump says he grabs pussy in private it's the same as calling each other niggers in college.

understand dumb cunt? The entire point was that you can say nigger in private and not actually be racist you fucking simpleton.

I managed to do the same thing with my sister and her friends. Hung out with them on her birthday and got drunk enough to admit I was voting for Trump.

Obviously they all go off on me with the whole pussy grabbing thing, but I've known them all for several years and brought up all the times myself, their boyfriends/husbands, and even themselves had said really racist/rapey stuff as a joke. It's just what people do. It's funny.

I know now for a fact my sister and mother have switched over to Trump camp and since they all seem to share one collective mind, I'm assuming the rest of her friends are voting Trump too.

Next Hillary rally go and shout "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"

women adapt to the strongest male in the room, once you left they probably switched back to hillary

>Trump literally admitted to assaulting a married woman (e.g. fondling her private parts) in the tape that was leaked
Got a transcript of that part?

Nope. I even convinced her to do early voting. She sent texted me a picture of her ballot last week with a Trump vote and a vote against every single judge up for reelection in our district just like I told her to.

The women in my family are smart-ish, they just need to be nudged in the right direction.

It's the transcript of the 'grab them by the pussy' conversation.

You sound like a very well adjusted, educated person.

I managed to convince a female friends to be pro Trump to.

How? I just told her all the shit that Hillary have done, that she is just like the previous presidents and that she would probably start ww3.

Yes, but where does he refer to assaulting the woman? A direct quote, please.

How do I subscribe to this blog?

LMAO. Are you understand English? Quote the tape. Do it.