So what would be the outcome of a Hillary presidency? Serious replies only please...

So what would be the outcome of a Hillary presidency? Serious replies only please. What would the situation be like in a few years both domestically and internationally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck serious discussion and fuck Sup Forums

Nuclear warfare in the next two months, it'd end very badly, if you don't like Trump for his ideas or stances, vote for him if you don't want to be burned alive by radiation, this goes to the CTR shills as well.

I will still get to keep my gun and be mean on the internet.

Hillary Clinton LAUGHING about GETTING CHILD RAPIST off charge in 1980's
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

>cat cuck
>hillary supporter

>all of my keks

Trump would contest.
Public already knows how corrupt the elections are.
It's obvious from the internet that Trump has more supporters.
Population revolts because tired of political bullshit and rigged elections, with or without Trump.

Civil War. Hillary's side is backed by Canada and Trudeu cucks.

Trumps side backed by Russia.

No nukes, but after Trumps side wins, Russia invades while US is weak.

Welcome to the USSAR.

Nothing would get done/only neo-con policies would get done.

I'd assume she would increase support for these "Rebels" fighting the Assad regime. The civil war drags on indefinitely and more Refugees continue to poor in.

>"Hey UN, can you shut down all of these sites?"
>No fly zone over syria specifically for americunts
>ISIS keeps somehow magically getting supplies from airdrops without anyone to bomb them
>Whole world slowly becomes tumblr, world bank agendas pushed as hard as possible
White man over, we wuz kangs again

She will be dead in a year.

Asia will become a battle ground for which country sticks with the US and which country improves alliances with China and Russia.

Japan will stick with the US and be fucked harder in the arse than it ever has before until it realises that the US wont in any way help with any military conflict.

Domestically in the US the sheep will calm down and people with go on with their fucked up poverty and cowardice. US citizens talk big and do fuck all about anything. The only way to get a US citizen to become active is to remove at least two limbs and give them no healthcare.

The USA will go through a soviet style collapse after she builds on what dubya and Obongo did to the national debt

>you shouldn't have the right to an attorney if you are accused of rape
>you shouldn't have the right to a fair trail if you are accused of rape

Sup Forums is a feminist board now?

America will actually be great.

>What would the situation be like in a few years both domestically and internationally?

Status quo basically, with a slight escalation. What's going to be amusing is that left and right people may become even more entrenched.
Or it all dies when whatever candidate loses and people start to organically move to segregated areas.

In theory I have raped quite a few women including my wife. As consent can not be given whilst under the influence of alcohol as soon as they drink a glass of wine it is technically rape.

This also means I have also be raped countless times. I woken up with some rotten women in my time. Women I might have (probably not) said no to if I had been sober.

Tear down southern border wall
All taxes go to Clinton Foundation
Guns confiscated if you make less than a million a year
US citizens work in Mexico
Mexico citizens work in US
We all get beheaded
Canada builds a wall.

Misandry bubble popping in 2020.

>as soon as they drink a glass of wine

No, a glass of wine is not enough to significantly harper your decision making.

>This.

I, for one, would welcome our new Russian overlords.

Yes it is. Show me any law that stipulates the amount required to impair judgement in rape cases.

Drink drive law does set a limit of blood alcohol but it is very dependant on the persons metabolism and overall size.

Obama was unpopular with the Republicans but there was at least some acceptance that he won because he was the better candidate. However Hillary will be completely rejected as a legitimate president by half the country. It will be such a glorious shitstorm.

In Japan one 500ml can of 5% beer is enough to take me over the drink drive limit.

Anyone who keeps their head mandatory sex change.

Why do pro-Hillary images always have this fucking weird vibe? Spooky leaf you

compulsory for men to send dick pics to children

Pay up or be China's bitch.

Think about what you just wrote?

By your logic every contract ever signed over a glass of wine could be voidable, because consents could not be given.

Legal capacity doesn't just evaporate after one glass of wine

death and taxes

minimum wage would go down, taxes up, more imported labour, more crime, less government transparency, another housing bubble.
extension of nafta, tpp,
war with iran and possibly russia

War
We in Russia are getting ready for election results and if Hillary wins we are doing preventive nuclear strike on USA and deploy ground units in Europe
t. son of lieutenant colonel

it would be all fine and well basically 8 more yearas of dat obama goodness.

Sup Forums will be forced to have the spooky theme year round, also the letter 'รพ' will be reinstated. Other than that, things will continue pretty much on the same trajectory.

That is essentially true. A person could void anything that was agreed over a glass of wine. However most contracts have a cooling off period included and therefore a person once sober has a chance to void it.

If however there was no cooling off then it would be up to the courts to decide if the wine affected the judgement enough. This is exactly what happens in cases of date rape. Hence why sometimes the accused rapist is not convicted.

US Law and UK Law is fundamentally different because in the UK absolutely everything can be contested and laws can be arbitrarily changed by judges if they consider circumstantial facts are important.

Our Supreme court has decided that we can not send back "Syrians", even if Syria is safe again, as long as Assad is in power, because they'd have to fear persecution from the Assad regime. (Thanks USA for making this all about Assad again). So now I'd actually need Hillary as next president, because at some point in the future she may bring Assad down. Hate that idea, but what can you do..

American troops in Syria within the next year to """""fight ISIS"""" (kill Assad), then use Iraq as a staging ground to invade Iran to """""sieze their """""nukes""""""" (kill Rouhani), with Russia proping up both those countries, basically Cold War 2 in full effect for the next 4 years at least

Do people understand that the chances of Nuclear war are almost zero.

Game theory was set up to see if difficult decisions like nuclear war can be decided through mathematics.

A simplistic version of game theory concludes that as soon as you have developed nuclear weapons then first strike is always the best option.

This is why they changed things to include sanctions, levels of threat, levels of command, two people turning keys and so on. Each extra option reduces the ultimate decision so in fact 1st strike is not the best option and second strike is.

This is why they work so hard to keep equilibrium and stop other states from developing nuclear weapons because every time the balance is changed everything else has to be changed.

In real terms the US president does not have a finger, a thump or any other appendage near the button. It still may be the case that the US would have to ask permission from the UK before pursuing anything.

The two most likely countries to start a nuclear war are:

Israel followed by Israel again. They are the only fuckwit nation in the world not to consider anyone else. Let them start it because it would be their end not ours.

In other words...pic related?

>Hillary is president
>Russia starts bombing Mid East even more
>US troops got "accidentally hit"
>topkek.png
>Clinton starts bombing Russia's allies
>Poten bombs Saudi-Arabia

Basically another cold war