Wow. Haha Gumball finally taking shots at Drumpf XD

Wow. Haha Gumball finally taking shots at Drumpf XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3biXm77tVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=lSq0qyYWKG8
google.com/search?q=obama ears&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS614US614&oq=obama ears&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1984j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but that's just the president

Delicious tears from both SJWs and Sup Forums tards. Why is Gumball so based?

And enlightened intellectual like ourselves enjoying the epic salt from these lolcows.

What's wrong with doing a caricature of the President?

>nuPPG tries to be trendy twice and everybody goes crazy
>This past season of TAWOG have had whole episodes revolving around meta humor and trendy jokes and everyone likes it

Being good doesn't excuse it for being bad.

>every president gets multiple parodies in media
>it's suddenly sjw cringe when Sup Forumss meme sugar daddy gets it

>every president gets multiple parodies in media
I'd be interested to see negative caricatures of Obama that didn't get flak if you have them.

reddit and memey

South Park.
>Which episode
Every episode with Obama. Now take your hurt feelings and go.

southpark, the boondocks

There's no reason to have negative caricatures of Obama. He was a President of integrity and respect and didn't have anything funny about him unlike the Presidents that surround him.

one of the most successful animated adult shows of all time actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=3biXm77tVD8

People have characetured presidents for decades now and now suddenly you get triggered? My god, you really are the other side of tumblr. If anything even remotely threatens your safe space, you get irrational? Where were you when Animaniacs loved to use Bill Clinton every other week?

How dare

Probably not even born

youtube.com/watch?v=lSq0qyYWKG8

Ok, cool. I don't see why this was deserving of a thread or those trips of yours.

It's as if there should be some degree of taste to make a sucessful joke

Based gumball triggering everyone on the spectrum

heads too small, hands too big

Ha! You're hilarious user. Here's a (you) in recognition of your devastating wit

I can't believe gumball got away with taking a piss at both SJW and trump. It's like CN doesn't even care

That's not Drumpf, his skin isn't orange enough.

What? I'm not fluent in retard.

That's really really really really funny.

>oh shit i don't have an answer for the obvious response to my claim
>j-just call him a redditor

what a huge faggot you are

so you think an Y-7 show like Gumball would have anything as nuanced as political commentary in an adult show?

MAGA-cap wearers sure are an insecure bunch. Sorry someone made fun of your Messiah.

>Being good doesn't excuse it for being bad.

This imply that you should dislike things out of principle, instead of execution, which would just make you AN IDIOT.

It literally does though. If it was bad, we'd shit on it for being bad, but since it's good, that means it can tackle things that are traditionally bad while still retaining its goodness.

I want to do lewd things to that filly...

Not even good old Jimmy Carter could escape the scourge of cartoonists looking for a cheap laugh

you're and idiot, user

>s-stop making fun of him!

Why are trumpdrones so thin-skinned?

He means Rick and Morty, newfags

>any reference to the current president
>Sup Forums gets their panties in a twist and up their ass

Cry harder

That song us strangely catchy

ZERO of these use physical deformation as caricature. Do you not understand the effect of dehumanizing through physical caricature? That's what I'm asking for here. Show me something where he's deformed to highlight his physical characteristics, and that caught zero flak.

He's right though. Obama is the most unremarkable president ever. Any attempt at caricature would just come off as tasteless or worse.

.... that's just a sad remark. No one is above being made fun of. If they aren't being made fun of, that means people are afraid to do so.

What are you guys talking about? I haven't seen a single butthurt Sup Forumsack post in this entire thread. Are you just fighting hypothetical enemies or something?

I, user, am above being made fun of. You can't make fun of me.

like more than half of every political cartoon 2008-2016

Who do you think made this thread?

do people forget tghat trump has been a joke since the fucking 80's? and that alternate present biff in bttf 2 was based on him?

this is untrue. I think he's a respectable family man free of that kind of scandal (for now), but in terms of presidential accomplishments, I think it was quite lackluster especially compared to the fanfare he received coming up to 2008 elections. Partially due to the Republican-dominated Congress being extremely stubborn, which I assume the Democrats will respond in turn for Trump's presidency.

>ZERO of these use physical deformation as caricature.
Who said anything about PHYSICAL caricatures you goal post moving nitpicking whiny Sup Forums posting faggot.

user.

How old were you people when Comedy Central used to have an entire field day with Bush his entire tenure

Does anyone have the MEGA link to all the episodes? I somehow lost it.

google.com/search?q=obama ears&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS614US614&oq=obama ears&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1984j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Phineas and Ferb made fun of Obama's speech pattern by making him say "uh" every two seconds.

>ZERO of these use physical deformation as caricature. Do you not understand the effect of dehumanizing through physical caricature?
>I'd be interested to see negative caricatures of Obama that didn't get flak if you have them.
At no point did you say anything regarding this. You just said "Negative caricatures" which there were

He had a lot of accomplishments, just look at everything Trump is repealing. Obama's ban on Wall Street companies lying to exiting employees about where to invest? Slashed. Obama's ban on private prisons? They're back on, baby. People with preexisting conditions getting health care? You cunts are next. Fuck you for not wanting to die.

>s-stop making fun of my daddy you meanies!

>which I assume the Democrats will respond in turn for Trump's presidency.
except the dems dont even have half

Not him but the keyword is Caricature
>Caricature
>Noun. a picture, description, or imitation of a person or thing in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect
Nobody has posted one of Obama yet.

Yeah,after i saw that episode i found myself singing it while i was at work almost all day.

Well, one out of three anyway. The fact that people made fun of him for saying "um" a lot tells you how bad he was for topical comedy

The one prominent thing I can think of for Obama was his speech mannerisms. The pauses, the stutters, the ums, uhs.

People are willing to defend him for that, but it still was a little bothersome for me.

They are making a narrative by taking pictures of them repling to "salty Trump Lovers." You'll probably see them on resdit or twitter later on.

>or imitation
There were plenty of imitations.
> in which certain striking characteristics
Characteristics are not limited to appearance.
You're fucking retarded, fuck off.

>Every president ever has been mocked in social media
>Mocking Trump shouldn't be allowed or r-TheDonald will start crying

South Park never made fun of Obama, I'm pretty sure there is basshing of Obama in other cartoons but South Park itself never made a critic against his character.

Because Obama was boring af.

One of his biggest scandals was about fucking mustard

Except Obama

>ban on private prisons
That's funny, because I'm damn sure they still existed last year.
>Health Care
I made $11,000 last year. Fuck you and fuck the ACA trying to make me pay 10-20% of my income towards something I don't need.

except that he was a conman jewel thief

So rather than providing them, you're dissecting the intent of my original post, which only I could know? Wow, talk about a great way to flag yourself for argument preservation rather than trying to PROVE a point. Quickest way to solve this is to provide content.

You know damned well that parody and caricature carry vastly different connotations. Caricature is 9 times out of 10 going to pertain to the physical form. What you all so wonderfully congratulated yourselves on is parody.

obama didn't have much to mock as he didn't do anything

>South Park never made fun of Obama
They did make him an international thief who tried to steal America's treasure

eh, I'm glad I'm not in any of these categories for now. Of course, I hope the next Democrat candidate will spend some quality time in the Midwest states rather than blowing them all off like Hillary did.

>dehumanizing through physical caricature
it's joke

Executive Orders are flimsy accomplishments, made of paper and promises. If you want to get something done and have it stick, relying on EOs is a poor way to do it.

>boring af
>destroyed half of middle east

>OBAMA SAYS "UH" A LOT
>HUH HUH HUH
What a great imitation exaggerated to a grotesque degree.
Call me when Comedy Central rolls out Lil 'Bama, Okay faggot?

>something makes fun of the left
Sup Forums:LOL librul cucks BTFO LOL CRYING SJWS

>something makes fun of Trump
Sup Forums: REEEEEE WHY IS EVEYRTHING OWNED BY LEFTIST SHILLS KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Never change

>something I don't need
>healthcare

>That's funny, because I'm damn sure they still existed last year.
No shit retard the order was MADE last year.
And then Jeff Sessions rescinded the order in last February.
>I made $11,000 last year. Fuck you and fuck the ACA trying to make me pay 10-20% of my income towards something I don't need.
Fuck you for even trying to justify health insurance companies denying insurance to people with pre-existing conditions.

I'm almost certain Sup Forums had a liberal bias up until a year or two ago.

thats not bashing his character, no one can point what part of his real person was bashed, if you changed the person to anyone else the joke would be the same thing

That was more of a gag.

The best part of Gumball has made fun of both of them

Reddit.

>It doesn't count because it's not mean enough waaaah
Is that really the hill you want to die on? What do you want me to say? That Obama WASN'T more popular than Bush or Trump?

I mean, really who hasn't destroyed half the middle east at this point

Next He's going to tell you that everyone that doesn't like Trump is a shill

It did make him seem like a lying fuck that just wanted riches right?

Goobergate changed everything

Only the people who don't matter.
It's just one of those things like attacking Rome.

> The fact that people made fun of him for saying "um"

Sup Forums did, no one else.

Yeah imagine the guy who didn't win the popular vote isn't popular who'd have thought.
I really need to stop taking these people's bait.

The episode made fun of people thinking that elections changed anything,it was the complete opposite of Trump election episode though were the show creators looked identical to the ones that voted against Obama.

no pretty much everyone did because it was one of the things that you could make fun of him for, the other being his ears. he didn't do a lot of dumb shit every week he mostly did nothing so there was nothing to make fun of

Obama's giant dumbo ears and too cool for school demenor got plenty of play.
And i may be wrong but I'm pretty sure Chuck Assay straight up drew him as a monkey at least once

>obama didn't have much to mock as he didn't do anything

you can't quite parody the level of shady shit that happened between 2008-2016, specially the huge growth in government powers and federal fuckery. Obama signed everything.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that was part of Jon Stewart's bit for him. Not to mention The Boondocks clip up there has his usual "uh" and drawl

How is saying "huh" a critic?Why are you defending this show so much?
Name any politic from Obama that south park bashed.

yes but those are little changes over time, Obama didnt do big changes all at once like trump or bush

It made fun of the people that actually thought the world was going to end because he was elected. Did they do that joke in this season?