SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS HARD

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS HARD
REPORT SINGLE POST THREADS
DON'T REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

>In the letter to Congress, the DOJ writes that it “will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible,” assistant attorney General Peter J. Kadzik writes in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

>In other words, the best friend of John Podesta, Clinton's Campaign char, at the DOJ will be in charge of a probe that could potentially sink Hillary Clinton.

>The hacked emails confirm that Podesta and Kadzik were in frequent contact. In one email from January, Kadzik and Podesta, who were classmates at Georgetown Law School in the 1970s, discussed plans to celebrate Podesta’s birthday. And in another sent last May, Kadzik’s son emailed Podesta asking for a job on the Clinton campaign.

>Kadzik's role at the DOJ, where he started in 2013, is particularly notable Kadzik, as helped spearhead the effort to nominate Lynch, who was heavily criticized for her secret meeting with the former president.

>It gets better because, as we further revealed, if there is one person in the DOJ who is John Podesta's, and thus the Clinton Foundation's inside man, it is Peter Kadjik.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

archive.is/YThaT

Pay attention!

This can go downhill fast if we dont work NOW
Get your media and get the message out to the normmies, we need to stop this.

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails

Other urls found in this thread:

gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Butts
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=kadzik&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
justice.gov/ola/meet-assistant-attorney-general
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36336
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23258
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37409
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38937
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37235
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Wikileaks and fuck Sup Forums

>replies:0
reported

It's simple. Email this to Hannity, Foxnews, CNN (serious), etc

BUMP

Fake and gay.

even the best lawyer wont help hillary now. She is fucked, and will spread this as much as possible.

Don't let this slide. CTR is desperate.

BUMP

Don't let up brothers.....the fire is still rising!

Wtf isn't looking at these emails illegal? /Pol, don't you have any sense of morals? Do what I did and don't look at them and report to the admins

One more Bump

#PeterKadzik people! GET IT TRENDING BEEN TRYING ALL DAY

BUMP

We're with the press. The rules are different for us. Let us tell you what they say.

Silly goy, you can't fight Clinton Machine. Shut the hell up.

BUMPING TO FIGHT SLIDERS

You fucking retard

Fuck off back to CNN you worthless faggot

I have a pretty big following I'll try to get the hashtag going tomorrow before news cycle

How is america so thoroughly cucked? If all the top dogs are corrupt then the only choice is revolution.

RIP start spreading the news boys

Someone needs to call Hannity.

Or seriously actually alert Trump, he is the only person that can talk about it and get the word out there.

Bump. Shills will burn by the God Emperor's hand

>kept me out of jail

SWEET BABY JEEBUS
DON'T LET THIS DIE

I pray there's still something big coming up. The recent news was what we needed but it's probably not enough just yet.
I want to believe.

your best bet is to try and get this to Gowdy,

flood this and we shall see what happens.

gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/

7 - 1 cunt

BUMP

fucking forward the info then to the proper authorities/people

do your part

It's literally nothing, and no I'm no a fucking shill

I want to believe, but at the same time they might just pass this off as 'Oh he was just being dramatic and referring to shit like, getting into a fender bender and guy who hit him was trying sue for a bunch of money'

>literally nothing
>not a shill

Thanks for your contribution, CTR.

Bump

Already sent this to Hannity+Fox and CNN.
Doubt anyone except for Hannity will run it though.

post the goddamn Email ID you fucking imbecile

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Butts

>Butts was found dead by her sister in her Washington, D.C. home on May 25, 2016. According to a statement from her family she had suffered from a brief illness.[16] Bruni wrote that she had suffered from acute leukemia and had not felt ill until just beforehand.[14]

Who the fuck just overnight dies of leukemia?

bump

DONT
>UNLESS WE HAVE THE ID

Script is fucked, impossible to send anything to. It keeps saying NUH UH THIS LEGITIMATE ADDRESS DOESN'T EXIST probably because words like corruption and clinton are being filtered for.

Wikileaks query

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=kadzik&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
DOJ Page for Peter J. Kadzik

justice.gov/ola/meet-assistant-attorney-general
Podesta openly talks about Peter Kadzik keeping him out of jail once already

Willing to help. Fantastic lawyer. Kept me out of jail. I'm sure Christine knows him. Wants to help. Think he would be an excellent vet lead.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933
Peter Kadzik has dinner at John Podesta's house

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36336

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-01-13 01:39 Subject: Re: Dinner tomorrow night Yes sorry. 7:30 at our place
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016, Peter Kadzik [email protected] wrote: We on?
Kadzik's Son(?) Contacts Podesta and offers to "help the campaign"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23258
From: "PJ Kadzik" Date: May 5, 2015 7:44 AM Subject: Reaching Out: PJ Kadzik To: Cc: John, Hope all is well for you during what I can only imagine is an extremely busy time. I was with my father and Amy recently, and they both suggested I reach out to you. I would love to find some time to connect and see if there may be an opportunity for me to help on the campaign.
Kadzik invited to birthday dinner for brother DC lobbyist Tony Podesta# confirmed - bday

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37072
Date: 2015-10-20 15:10 Subject: Fwd: friday night at posto for Tony's birthday...
Student asks Podesta for a connect to Kadzik

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37409
Date: 2014-03-11 16:06 Subject: Peter Kadzik Hi Professor, I wanted to reach out to you about the possibility of me meeting with Peter Kadzik to discuss my paper.
Podesta receives call from Kadzik

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38937

Seriously, how the fuck do I get past this retarded ass script shooting down legitimate addresses? I've tried several address generators now, in different formats, it shoots everything down.

I refuse to believe Americans are THIS incompetent. When you can't even validate an address form properly on a GOVERNMENT WEBSITE, you deserve to be nuked.

Why the fuck do you need an address in the first place, it does not make sense in the slightest.

bump

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37235

This is the trouble with trying to bring down the establishment. They're all in on it, they are all connected, and often literally sleeping with each other .

This is the only thread that matters

BAMP - Good thread

Fuck YOU, faggot.

>Dat moment when your team's victory becomes a worldwide meme to rek Brasil

Bump

People that get in the way of Killary.

This cant be allowed to stand in the way of our glorious purge.

bump

flood is twitter? @TGowdySC

So a shitposting then?

Also bump

spread this shit far and wide

also bumo

We need an infographic out of the relevant info. Gotta make it digest-able and shareable

>ejaculator and urine receptor
the dream

DONT LOOK AT THIS GOYIM ITS ILLEGAL

Except for when CNN does it right?

Itsnothing

When you guys are browsing this shit, are you proxied to hell and back? I'd love to have a look into it, but muh repercussions.

bump

>I'd love to have a look into it, but muh repercussions.

is not illegal to read

it is, however, illegal to POSSESS it (like commercial music or ebooks obtained for free)

but no one prosecutes it

in nay case, if you are still scare to read it there are many other ways in which you can help the trump campaign w/o reading wikileaks

bamp.

bump

SPREAD IT, ANONS

>not being behind 7 proxies behind 3 VPNS in a virtual linux on GNU at all times

bump

Bump bump.

Also, this halloween color scheme hurts my eyes. Make it stop!

Put nothing past this DOJ leadership.

And Hillary would step on a baby's head if it would lift her into the white house. She is evil.

Holy fuck they're doomed

Let it be known.
I don't care if Trump wins or not, so long as this witch tastes justice.

This is not someone you want as a president.

they'd have to arrest half the worlds population
the cat is out of the bag now

the only thing that can get you in trouble is brainwashed liberals that have leverage over you. (your boss etc)

catch

What a time to be alive

why are you posting this in every thread?

TRUMP = GOOD
HILLARY = VERY BAD

Isn't it illegal to have Hillary's friend be in charge of Investigating her?

How can a person who is the best friend of Podesta investigate Podesta and Hillary?

No way is it legal to have Peter Kadzik involved in the investigation of Hillary and Podesta.

Peter Kadzik must recuse himself.

The head of the DOJ must know that if Peter Kadzik goes anywhere near this than its a sham.

Can the FBI arrest Peter Kadzik if Kadzik attempts to be involved in investigating Podesta and Hillary as this will not be an impartial investigation?

Kadzik can't be stupid. Kadzik must know that if he runs the investigation than for those in the know the investigatiin will be viewed as a sham?

Who is behind installing Hillary and Podesta's friend as the person in charge of investigating Hillary and Podesta?

Isn't it illegal to structure it so it's a sham investigation?

Isn't it illegal to; "knowingly" set up run and be the head of a sham investigation?

Shouldn't Kadzik be criminally charged if he, as a good friend of Podesta, willingly allows himself to head up this investigation?

Bump for spooky Putin.