Seriously? Got Ham season 4 premieres tonight and none of you care? What happon?

Seriously? Got Ham season 4 premieres tonight and none of you care? What happon?

I stopped caring when they brought your pic back from the dead.
Also I think little kid batman is a dumb idea.

Who gives a fuck lmao

Nobody gave a fuck since day zero. Who the fuck watches this shit to the point it's still afloat?

Who gives a shit about Gotham?

I care. Was unaware it was premiering tonight until Monday.

Because it's not flash or arrow. Shows about heroes not the environment that made them heroes.

Honestly, I'm three seasons behind. So...maybe I never cared or I haven't cared in a long time.

What are you implying?

Only seen clips here and there but never watched a full episode. [spoiled]Jerome is top-tier hisbando tho[/spoiler]

Well that's unexpected good news. Hope someone told the TONIGHT person.

You're a faggot, Boco

I actually didn't know. I was going to be sequestered at a four day national event at a post apocalypse zombie larp from today through to sunday before I got rear ended yesterday. Thanks for letting me know I can enjoy this season of balaclava begins.

Hey, if loving how batshit insane Gotham is is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Don't worry im here. I'll get us a new honkchart too because they released nice promo shoots of the characters.

Hold up, does this mean that Boco gets to go to a school of bitch craft and fabulousry? Can you imagine those seven books or what the four houses would be?

It's just going to be us, probably everyone who cares thinks it's on Monday.

so are you user, that's not an argument faggot

>calling a gay person a faggot
Jokes on you

shutup newfag

It hasn't premiered yet, so what's to discuss?

>implying I haven't been here since 2003

Oh god I've been shitposting for 13 years

Man the kid playing Bruce is still a scrawny shit.

it's more a hype thread, and less a discussion thread.
that's exactly what I was implying. How astute of you to notice. What gave it away? was it my use of the term newfag?

Waiting until tonight's discussion. I imagine the autosage is still in effect, so we have to be careful about it.

I'm sorry, I'm too upset to know I've wasted over a decade of my life on this site to continue mocking you

I thought they were gonna send him or the girl playing Catwoman away for the season since She is 18 and his still 16.

>i have no comeback so i'll pretend i'm choosing to stop.
I wish, but i think they found out that no one cares about gotham without batman.
So the one thing that i wanted (to see what gotham was like pre-batman) is the thing they can't give people or the ratings drop.

Yip. We all expected Year One. instead we got Smallville seasons 6-10

>She is 18

May I please suck on your penis, user?

>Based Scarecrow

This season is going to be GOAT

Just wait for the game thread tonight dumbass

I doubt Smallville ever got as balls-to-the-walls nuts as Gotham does.

Actually with all the villains and side characters being kids too what we REALLY got was Gotham High but live action.

You've never watched it.

lights off and i get to pick the music.

Oh you lucky naive man. And people thought BvS shot it's load too quickly

Did Smallville ever have a bomb go off after it plays the opening bars to Europe's "The Final Countdown"?

Or a discount hardware store for villains to buy weapons and bombs, complete with overhead speaker reminding shoppers of current sales?

LOL you're bar for 'balls to the wall' is playing the final countdown during a bomb countdown scene?
you must have the wildest nights ever user.

Yeah, I mean Gotham is goofy as hell - but Smallville had Amish people who sacrificed outsiders and drank Blue Kryptonite.

It was goofy all on its own as well.

Honestly though. You should see a doctor. This level of idiocy cannot be healthy

No but it had a race.
>for charity, Clark

He needs to start working out now that he's supposed to be beating the shit out of people.

How about a mobster casually greeting a man and then blowing him up with a bazooka?
Or a man who's afraid of pigs being tortured by his doctor by holding a piglet in his face?
Or Michael Chiklis in a straight jacket screaming "GUILTY!" directly into the camera?

Is a very goofy show, is what I'm saying.

Boco stop trying, you can't reason with prejudice.

Deal.

Gay charity

Okay...still hyped to see Scarecrow and Pyg, though.

And hopefully The Ventriloquist.

fair enough, but the idea that it's more goofy than smallville is just silly.

Its about as goofy as the Adam West show, really. Is Smallville goofier than that?

I thought the new season was supposed to premier next month?

Well gee thanks for letting me know, I would've missed a lot

What the hell is everybody on about in this thread? Smallville was goofy at times, but it never reached the heights that Gotham does.

>With all the Villains and Side Characters being kids too

Huh? Only Bruce, Selina, and Ivy started out as kids and but now Selina is 18 and Ivy grew up magically so now the only "Kid" at this point is Bruce (and that's only technically)

Fair enough but my original point was that, like Smallville season 6 through 10, Gotjam appears to be throwing in every Batman villain before he even puts pn the suit. I know. I know.
>other world
>Alternate Universe
It's still unessecary and annoying.

>Powderpuff
>Glitterdor
>Flamin' squaw
>Slitheryn

So technically it's /ss/?

He's a scrawny Jewish boy.

>Implying you need to be a bulky Chad to play Bruce Wayne.

>expecting a teenager to work out
>let alone a teenager who has a big head about being the star and current portrayal of the most iconic hero ever.
Nah he's just waiting to get hired for another show or movie. Child stars are the worst

Yes. And as much as it probably tears us up inside, shota even straight shota will not be mainstream for at least another decade.

He can still get into decent shape.

Ive seen like the first 3 eps of Gotham before I decided it was garbage. But I'm gonna watch this season exclusively for Scarecrow. I doubt there is a bigger Scarecrow fanboy then me.

He had an origin two parter in the first season. Usually cited as one of the best episodes of that rocky season - mainly due to some solid writing, acting, and character bits all around,

One of my friemds is biggest Scarecrow fangirl.
Sup Forums had very shit fanboys/girls for mainstream villains.

Isn't scarecrow around Bruce's age?

Yeah, and I think Jerome is in his early 20's.

Hush only had a cameo, but is Bruce's age - and we only saw Black Mask's uncle, but presumably he's young.

I see things going on that trajectory.

Don't Forget Two Face. He's around Gordon's age.

If you care you'd know it was airing.
How does that make any sense? " i like this thing but dont keep up with it."

Im guessing you dont really like it, you just want to seem like you like it, for "nerd" cred. You seek validation through your interests here and probably irl, hence why you have a name and didnt opt. to be another user.

Gotham is fucking trash.

Shit, we haven't seen Two Face in ages.
Hell, if they brought Scarecrow all the way round 3 seasons later - maybe hope for him in the second half.

I would disagree about it (gotham) being as campy as Adam West, but to answer your question no user smallville wasn't as silly as that.

I didn't know it was premiering today either. Thanks for the heads up OP. Just made my night.

lmao kys faggot

>Slitheryn
highly underrated post

aww shit I didnt know that

I would have caught up

I miss gotham threads

I did see that episode, I dislike that they gave him the N52 based origin instead of the abusive puritanical Grandmother, but it was okay.

Most Scarecrow fangirls I've encountered and weird and usually ship him with Riddler for some godforsaken reason. I dont know what you use to differentiate between quality or shit fans, but I certainly do not ship Scarecrow with anyone. I do however, own all of his appearances in comics except for the very first because that's going to be about a $4,000 purchase. I do own his second appearance which is his first cover appearance and only other Golden age appearance. (image is the book)

Yeah, that was the only real shakey thing about it, but it is made a bit better that they've brought him back in the way they have this season.

The character of his father was a real highlight.

Shut the fuck up boco

Firefly also a teenager in this universe

the actor that played his dad was great

Your faithful op is here with the talkback. we're on in 30 minutes

>started this thread to notify people
>forgot that I'm 2 hours behind everyone
sigh Thanks anyway

smelly dumb west coast scum

I wonder how old Bane would(will) be

Lmao enjoy your trash asshole

I care. In fact, I've been looking for the "TONIGHT" thread for the last hour.