Hillary's Twitter meltdown consisted of strictly attacks on Trump, Russia, and the FBI

>Hillary's Twitter meltdown consisted of strictly attacks on Trump, Russia, and the FBI
>It's almost as if she's starting to not defend herself as a candidate anymore
>FBI announces that Trump has no ties to Russia, shattering that only card her campaign had to play, and giving her even less credibility
>More bombshells are about to be dropped all during this last week
>Even if they have controversial Trump tapes, or fake allegations to fall back on, it would most likely never be enough to recover

This feels strange. Something incredibly big is about to happen. Can you feel it as well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton
businessinsider.com/fbi-donald-trump-russia-connection-2016-10
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck happenings and fuck Sup Forums

IT IS ONLY THE START OF SOMETHING GRAND

Dreams can come true.

I'd like to believe but it's not over till it's over.

>FBI announces that Trump has no ties to Russia
Kek, after a several dozen tweet-long meltdown, this is amazing.

I wish I was autistic enough to make a compilation of ever "Russia" she's said. Where do people get high-quality sound/video bites from?

>Hillary's Twitter meltdown
> Hillary
> "meltdown"

Interdastingk.

You, of course, have copious sauce to back that up?

> This "meltdown" is a term I don't think you know what it means.

FBI announces Trump gas no ties to russia
Sauce? Just woke up

Don't forget Tim Kaine pushing it in the VP debate.

Just scroll back through the last 24 hours. Over two dozen shitposts about insane conspiracy nonsense and projection.

businessinsider.com/fbi-donald-trump-russia-connection-2016-10

There's a further source of a subscriber-only NY Times article, but the source is the FBI. Vs. Slate's source of "Tea Leaves."

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

You want to know something interesting about a meltdown? It's not like toast popping out of your toaster, and you can just say, oh look, the toast popped. A meltdown is a process.

Typically, for whatever reason, the cooling system of the reactor fails, and the heat just keeps building and building until the water keeping the reactor cool has evaporated completely, and then the reactor core shielding starts to succumb to the heat, and once the radiation is released into the world, you might be able to say the "meltdown" has finished, although it's still going to be fucking hot and you still can't go near it because it's literally radiation that will kill you.

I always think it's a very good comparison to Hillary. There's no sudden explosion or toast pop moment for Hillary to tell you she is complete, things just get hotter and hotter, and that is not sustainable. If you can't restore the cooling, there is no saving the reactor.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

Apparently this isn't subscriber only. You just need to create an account. Why?

Holy shit. That's some /x/ level stuff.

Kek there goes half of her arguments against trump

But it's not fair!

this is only the start of our war on globalism, the end of this battle is in sight but we cant get complacent, we have a very long road a head of us.
remember we have no friends out there fighting for us, we have no one to rely on but ourselves

>she even quotes herself

NYT has jumped ship now, intradasting

I like how all of her attacks are things that she did.

>Oh yeah, well Trump has a secret server too!

Doesn't even sound believable, just cause of that.

user, she wished herself a happy birthday on Twitter last week.

Add you to a registry so they know which FEMA camp to throw you in.

Fucking CTR

She is nuts having her campaign post such obvious damage control. Read the comments on her posts though, we have the momentum.

Imagine being so fucking corrupt that you cannot defeat some outsider who hijacked the political system against the will of the whole establishment and even when you call in every single favor you ever earned, it still isn't enough because you keep tripping over all the corpses in your basement.

Hilary Clinton can't loose.
We, The Ferengi Alliance support Hilary Clinton.

They should have really picked shills who know how to greentext. This is just sad.

>Implying isn't holding Carlos Slim captive in Trump Tower's basement

If I had to guess they probably have something on Trump, maybe he has some investments on an obscure Russian company in his tax returns which will be leaked in a few days.

>"When they go low, we go high"

Way to take the "high road," you delusional bitch.

If they have anything we're most likely seeing it later today.

And fuck white people!

No need to get upset Raul

>t. Thiago

All of the conspiracies and hypocrisy aside; this was the most amusing Tweet of the day.

Doubtful. The campaign seems to have gone all in on this "secret server" today. If they had anything else tying him to Russia they would have doubled up and gone nuclear.

And it's all stupid as fuck because there would have been nothing wrong with a private citizen having a secret server for his business. It's like the intern that posted that pinned tweet doesn't even understand that the issue with Hillary's server was that she was Secretary of State and hosting classified and top secret info on there.

Obama third term.

They are trying to push your nation into such disrepute that normiels will be nothing more than relieved when he fucks over democracy its self.

With her poll numbers dropping like this she wouldn't wait for so long to use actual ammunition if she had any.

It just seems to be going according to some masterplan. I'm seriously starting to believe Trump never left Team-Establishment and they just threw the clintons infront of the bus to calm down the people and set up another illusion. with all the protests and uprisings it would make perfect sense, if you think about it.

Brexit was the start, but this will be a major victory

too intricate to have been a plan
nothing so complex works out exactly the way you planned it, they wouldn't have taken that risk

If they can orchestrate the shit that has gone down this year and all has gone according to plan I officially give up any and all resistance and resign myself to hopelessness.

Seriously if they can orchestrate shit on that level then there's absolutely no hope.

i can feel it comin' in the air tonight, oh lord

I've been wanting a good happenin, for all my life, oh lawwwd.....oh lawwd

W-was she completely hammered when making these tweets? I mean, I do that sometimes but I'm not trying to be the leader of a country or anything.

What tells you that they don't have high-value cards they are holding back to play, just in case it gets too risky? Maybe they have the situation a lot more under control than anyone could imagine?

Calm, don't let her russel you in her death throes

meanwhile CETA passed with nary a hitch
now governments are not allowed to meddle with corporate profits, and can be sued if they do, in a supranational court
gg, wp, no re

Because they suffered way too much damage. Just look at the media, having it on their side was pretty much the most powerful political tool they could ask for.

But now it's reputation is in shambles. No one would have sacrificed the media to get rid of a woman you could have as well just killed and let it look like an accident, with no one asking questions due to her poor health.

Made me hue

this is a rout, pure and simple. Watergate was the same, a slow drip-drip of revelations, defections and resignations, punctuated by the occasional pronouncement from the FBI and "leaks" from the CIA
sadly FOX News is not 1970s WaPo caliber

She had a twitter meltdown?

She did campaign in a bar a couple days ago, but these tweets are by interns. I really do wonder what the fuck happened yesterday that there seems to have been no filter. I vaguely suspect someone forgot to switch accounts.

I can feel it, but we just dodged a bullet. Notice how the media response changed on this incident. This is getting bad enough that they decided to throw Hillary under the bus rather than dig in. So it looks like the world war probably won't be coming early after all. But what happens next will be interesting in the sense of the Chinese curse. Shadilay.

Yes, read the past 24 hours:

It was never about the clintons. it was about making the people believe that the establishment is being decoupled from politics and stripped from control.

>no filter
youtube.com/watch?v=BuW_7sktdBc

> media response
you can easily imagine that every journalist worth his salary has a source in the NYPD
Weiner's wiener saved the republic, lol
he will be remembered in history next to Manneken Pis and the Capitoline Geese

SJW-tier meltdown about Trump, Russia and the FBI. She's going to follow some her surrogates like the retard Carville and blame Obama working with the KGB tomorrow.

> the KGB dissolved in 1991

I've considered that before too, but I always run into this logic roadblock that I can't get around, probably because I'm a retard or something I guess:

Isn't it inherently self-defeating for globalists to reveal a large network of lies and make people more aware of how they can connect the dots to form a bigger picture outside of what the media tells them? Critical thinking like this would be anathema for string-pullers trying to remain hidden and in control.

Despite all this shes still gonna win and thats the funniest thing

I believe they saw their bubble bursting because they weren't able to censor hard enough. And of course they would have loved to keep it behind courtains, just the way it was before. But its better to let off a little air than risking an all out burst.

>First President to serve a term from death row

Yeah I can't wait.

Holy shit, it's like watching someone lose an argument on /his/. The bitch is done, she's completely lost the plot.

i saw this in real time yesterday
had to double check that i was watching the right account, holy shit she is off her rockers

This was hilldawg trying to play 2d chess but failing miserably

>mormons vote independent
>take away the few crucial elector Trump needs to win
>Madame President

what then

Yeah, I was also in the real-time threads. Someone started theorizing her account got hacked by someone who was saying on message but in the worst way (similar to the FightForHer shit). But in the end it just looks like some intern went way too deep down the Slate rabbithole.

Isn't /his/ basically /leftypol/?

Holocaust 2.0: Mormon Edition.

burn the white house down and start going on a genocide run involving all democrats, is that even a question?
also utah would be the first place to burn entirely for the fact of triggering civil war 2: electric boogaloo.

I think you are right; it is self-defeating.
However, I'll hazard a guess that the globalists will use this to cull the weak. A message that states everyone has to get their shit in order as they transition from covert influence to established powers.

> mormons vote independent
no they fucking do not, the head of the congressional committee that is investigating Clinton is a mormon
they're 100% backing Trump

>when you think it's happening, but it hasn't even begun

Oh right, thanks for reminding me Hillary said she won't be talking about Trump anymore in her campaign because she's so far ahead.

The old crook is a bit paranoid about russians...

Hillary is going to win. bois.

>FBI announces that Trump has no ties to Russia, shattering that only card her campaign had to play, and giving her even less credibility
link to that?
cause they were quick to investigate....
Drumpf supporters on full panic mode

She's done. Even if Obama wanted to pardon her, he would have to name the crimes she is being pardoned from. He'd either have to:

- pardon her for every crime she had committed, and just listing them would take a solid half an hour, not to mention the absolute shitstorm that would engulf the world once everybody learns of the depths of her corruption plus implicating a boatload of other high-profile people;

- or he'd have to lie and hope nobody's going to pull any extra dirt on her, thus making him look incredibly stupid and tarnishing his legacy once that extra dirt is dumped for all to see.

She's so guilty she'd probably have to serve time until the end of human civilization. Enough people know that it's impossible for this not to get out.

They know this and they have abandoned her. She'll be lucky to even remain in the race until election day.

The real question is how many people will go down with her.

>FBI announces that Trump has no ties to Russia
Source?

isn't CIA a mormon organisation? just something I remember remembering

she lost the plot completely. she does NOT want people looking into her own Uranium deal with Russia.

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Surprising when you know it's from the same paper that shills for Hill

> lucky to even remain in the race until election day
I expect she'll develop a grave health condition and pull out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Yes, Donald Trump)

>Wikileaks to begin phase 3
>Danney Williams to have big press conference on Tuesday (most likely a court ordered paternity test)
>new veritas video showing dnc being disparaging towards blacks
>continual meltdown over FBI investigating Clinton emails

It's gonna be a good week Sup Forums so get comfy

>Alaska is voting for Trump
It all makes sense now...

See: They weren't "quick to investigate." They've known about this longer than the Slate article, which the FBI directly shits on.

This just has to be the same writer as the Pepe post.

You have to be really strait edge to get in before they start letting you do dirty shit. I know a girl from high school who works for the CIA (or at least did when she got out of college) as an analyst. Her whole job was just reading Russian newspapers and making English summaries.

is it fucked up that I want to see Hillary burned at the stake?

How is she even in the race? I was looking through her tweets and 99% of the comments are attacks against her. No one likes her.

the jew has no loyalty
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

I find the idea of Hillary being 'Obama's third term' odd. I'd say that in some ways Obama's presidency was Hillary's first two terms.

Hillary will continue and expand upon the US' actions abroad. She'll be worse.

"B-b-but Director Comey, it w-w-was the R-r-russians working for D-d-drumpf who h-h-hacked my p-p-private e-mail server and p-p-planted all of that false i-i-information on it that happens to lead to almost the entire U.S. g-g-government being corrupt."

"You're not buying it? How about it was all Huma's fault? She had access to all of my information and e-mail accounts. Still nothing? Did I mention the Russians and how they're trying to rig the election like I did the primaries?"

-H

My feeling is their internal polling is either showing Hillary behind or too close to call.

What could it possibly be? It's hard to imagine something big enough to completely derail the election.