This fucker right here is the fastest man alive...

This fucker right here is the fastest man alive. Even when his opponent is the fastest man alive he is faster than him by +1.
Flash can't beat him.
Prove me wrong.

Time travel is affected by this?

Its a good point, OP but can he actually beat Uchiha Madura?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensao Uchiha Mudaru. I'm not talking about Gendu Prime Tenchi Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Jubli Jinjirokuu Gendo Rinde Tensai Uchiha Madaru with the Eternal Mangina Shinagami and Rinnegans Dosjutsus (with the rikdo abilities and being capable of both Amaterasu and Tsukume genjatsu), equipped with his Ganpai, a perfect Susano, control of the jibblies and Gendou Maze, with Hashirame Senjo's DNA implanted in him so he has muggolo boggolu gobbolu and can perform ying yan fradda radda blibbity biggo boo kenjutsu and taichi.

>Not knowing the actual real fastest man ever

No.

Guys seriously, how can the Flash beat a guy whose power is to be always faster than his opponent?

By running faster

By stealing his speed.

I can't believe I'm actually nostalgic for Sup Forums power level shitposting by this point. Compared to the current state of the board, I would smile if I saw the catalog flooded with Accelerator and Goku bullshit.

Seconding this. If anyone actually wrote a comic where Flash fought a guy like this he'd still win by running faster. It's what he does.

You know, Flash is the best counter to any OP anime character.

Flash can't even beat pic related

Shouldn't we take this to Sup Forums?

Mods actually do their jobs and delete things that aren't anime related immediately.

I know who's faster.

>can't

If he doesn't have access to the speed force, wouldn't some really bad shit go down when he hits lightspeed?

Just kidding, he'd die first

>implying

Speed force.

His power is literally stealing people's kinetic energy. It doesn't matter what his power is, Flash will just suck his speed dry.

That's just one of his powers. He could also just steal all of his speed permanently and immobilize him forever.

Oh... I don't know about that...

Fucker didn't deserved that.

Explain

>fucker does not know about the speed force

The VN straight up showed that if you could force him into a predictable pattern with projectiles you could nail him.

Accelerator reverses vectors.
Flash is much faster than a vector

Speed Force can literally freeze people so as long as the Flahs can tap on it, he can always beat any other speedster and the so memetic Accelerator can't calculate his autocounters and vector manipulating powers when the Flash simply negate his speed

Also, anime media is hard to consider, we first need to debate when a specific anime is worth comparing to another media (even another animes) because of the level of bullshit the writes sometimes do

yes yes well done
HOWEVER
could All Might beat Superman in a fight?

No. Even Hori knows that.

good post

Accelerator can manipulate any vector therefore Flash can't touch him

wat the hell is a vector

Schreiber managed to resist some weird concept stopping timestop. So that might not work.

Fucker got defeated at the end.

level of bullshit? you're talking about the anime level of bullshit, in a cape thread, a FLASH thread no less? Has Sup Forums decided to pretend that shitty, bullshit writing has an affinity to any particular nationality, gender, or race? anyone can write shitty. actually, writing shitty is the default state.

>How do fighters win against faster enemies
Gee, its almost like speed doesn't mean anything. If he is just "+1" faster than flash, thats garbage, and Flash can still punch him in the fucking guts nuts and chin and just leave his fast little ass passed out on the sidealk

But how can Accelerator's anime levels of bullshit compare to Batgod combined with the speed force?

Batwanking is cheating.

But accelerator is faster than flash right? You saying he cannot beat a flash powered Batman who abandoned his morals?

Hes Batwank AND a speedforce vampire

>wat the hell is a vector
Anything that has magnitude and direction
>Flash is much faster than a vector
Do you know what a vector is?

>Accel is faster than Flash
M8 are kidding me?

I feel like we have this argument a lot

OpP is not Accel you know? OP is some faggot from a game that literally Bleach but with magical nazis.

I'm aware
If you trace back the replys, you'll see how this got started

So Bleach? Pretty sure Bleach had magical Nazis.

It's similar to the "but can he beat madara" shitposts, people just do it for fun at this point

Sarcasm, user.

Bleach but more complicated because god is an edgelord.

>all this baby talk

step aside children.

This meme lost steam the day someone actually defeated Madara.

no mater how fast OP characters is, saitama is just enoug faster that him to justify a funny scene.

>imblying it was Zetsu who killed the meme and not MAITO GUY

I use my mirror force trap card and all the +1 damage goes back to him
Sup Forums btfo

He isn't even competition at this point in Super era tho.

he wasn't even in competition on his own damn team

You take that back.

Who's the fastest character in BDS?

>Shonen traits + Gag force

How do you even beat this guy?

>character exists in a visual novel that I haven't heard of
>most articles of him are just about power level arguments
>can't find any good r34 of him
Lame.

He got defeated cuz Ren tapped into some weird brahmanic goddess. Otherwise Ren would have lost.

>the anime isn't even out yet
>this shit is already reaching semenbane and Featherine meme status

>fastest man alive
>even when opponent is the fastest man alive he is faster than him by +1
bitch

>OP is some faggot from a game that literally Bleach but with magical nazis.
Bleach is already Bleach but with magical nazis

I miss it too. And sometimes on Sup Forums we used actually have decent discussing threads about flash

Even if you allowed his anime magic to make him faster than Barry Barry can use the speed force to pull off vibration tricks/speed force dumping/speed stealing/speed cloning/time traveling.

Think of it as a guy with a slightly larger mana pool aganst a guy with a slightly smaller mana pull but way more spells.

Vibration tricks/speed stealing/time travel/speed clones/speed force dumping.

As far back as the Silver Age Flash has used his speed to do way more than "go fast".

Anime Nazi for the sake of argument might be slightly faster than the Flash but the Flash can just do more.

1. Flash kills him before a single neuron in his brain fires to control those vectors.

2. Flash can travel a universe over by vibrating in place and then tunneling back through the bleed so he punches Acellerator without actually moving through the native reality.

I don't know who this fucker is.

Though technically if we're talking anime bullshit powers isn't that Thor guy from the anime with Accelerator 'the fastest'? Part of his power is always being in the correct place to be out of the way of his opponent's attacks and perfectly placed for his. Like, the world just moves around him to put him there or some shit, even if he stands still.

Well, whatever, high tier superpowers like this guy and the Flash are all garbage anyway.

>Blocks your path

>1. Flash kills him before a single neuron in his brain fires to control those vectors.

Doesn't need to be fired, his defense field is automatic and passive.

Neither of these guys is exactly my definition of a good character, but Accelerator is the perfect hard counter for someone like The Flash. Realistically, The Flash is going to respond to some dumb kid supervillain by trying to punch them super fast, and then get smeared by the passive field effect thing.

Flash could just outlast him.

>And get smeared

If by smeared you mean protected by his passive kinetic shielding than yes.

Then he quantum tunnels to move without moving and steals Accelerator's speed.

You don't beat Flash in a deathbattle unless you're Superman level or above and Acellerator isn't that.

He's literally just Vector from the U-foes. He's a Hulk D-lister.

>automatic
What's the trigger. When does the ability decide that it needs to be faster than a certain person.

Nigger he isn't Vector in the slightest. And the U-Foes aren't fucking D-List. They're high B list.

Would his ability or Anime Nazi's ability even work on something like the Speed Force?

It's sort of like asking if a Blue Mage from Final Fantasy could copy The Force.

How is he not Vector?

>B-list

I'd give you C-list. But you're crazy if you think they're B-list.

There aren't even any heroclix of the U-foes.

Vector repels shit not reverse it. And he has never shown the capacity to repel/reverse or so whatever the fuck the anime fag does.
And they were in Hulk Ultimate Destruction for fucks sake.

>When does the ability decide that it needs to be faster than a certain person
It doesn't
His power is literally to reverse the direction of vectors, magnitude is irrelevant.
It's not like telekinesis where he has to exert a force on something, he literally just flips the direction of an incoming vector whether it is a pebble thrown by a child, or the a nuke it is all the same to him.

>There were in worst Hulk game

No action figures no heroclix. Fucking Big Wheel was in a Spider-Man game.

>Repel not reverse

He can to reverse forces. It's how he repelled all that interdimensional stuff during the Nexus arc of Hulk.

>He just

But there in lies the problem. He has to think before it happens. And Flash can move before the first neuron fires. Unless he has a constant auto-shield that works around him without him having to think about it.

Who is this guy anyways ?
I actually want to know that

By being faster

>He has to think before it happens
Thats only if he wants manipulate the vector entirely
He naturally stops anything that is harmful, including particles that travel at lightspeed

>Incoming Vector
So it has to be coming at him? Its entirely predicated upon movement? And if someone were to simply start existing in the same place that he was? And there was absolutely no motion detected?

>Worst Hulk game
A shit ton of people would disagree with you.

>if someone were to simply start existing in the same place that he was
Then they would fuse together

>Implying Vector isn't literally Accelerator done years ago ago because weebs aren't creative people that don't realize their cookie cutter concepts are pale imitations of ideas done back in the seventies.

I'm going to level with you and say that I've only read their initial appearances becuase I'm actually working through Mantlo's run right now.
No. They'd both die.

Which wouldn't bother Flash in the slightest because he can vibrate through things.

Accelerator is going to be chunks though.

Even if you we take that Accelerator has magic auto shields that protect him from all harm Flash is still going to get to him because Flash doesn't have to move to get to him, especially under DC's cosmology where he just has to vibrate in place to shift a universe over, move a little, and teleport back until he hits the guy that looks like an anime freak.

Or he could run into the speedforce, grab him out of it, and leave him there like he did with Prime.

Or he could just funnel the reversed momentum into the speedforce and then back to himself thereby exerting an extra-univeral pull on himself that doubles his speed and sends him punching through acellerator at an even greater speed.

>Can these physics warping characters made in recent years beat a guy that's been reversing physics for decades in a battle where standard compulsions against brutality and killing have been removed.

The answer is "fuck no".

Not him, but how the hell does Flash even lose battles at this point? Or any hero at this point?
It seems like they have such ridiculous powers that you would have to have them fight god or something for an entertaining fight

Well usually most people don't try and outdo a fucking superhero at their own speciality. Try and attack him in a new unexpected way.

>Well usually most people don't try and outdo a fucking superhero at their own speciality.

YES, WHY, IT WOULD BE RIDICULOUS FOR THE FLASH TO BE CONSTANTLY FACING VILLAINS THAT CHALLENGE HIM AT HIS OWN THING. PREPOSTEROUS.

Everyone but the writers think the 50 fucking speedsters that come after him is retarded.

>You don't beat Flash in a deathbattle unless you're Superman level

Aside from destroying Earth, there's genuinely nothing Superman could do to harm Accelerator. Physical force doesn't work against him.

>retarded
>this sells the Flash comics
Says a lot for the readers then.