Is starfire autistic?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDAYq-KK1vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder why retarded women are so popular? It seems like they're the ones fandoms flock to instead of superior women like raven,jynx and terra

Is OP autistic?

It's because they are insecure and wish to take advantage of her lower thinking abilities. This also makes these guys feel superior out of just contrast to a bimbo. Plus, dumb women are more reliant and easier to manipulate; meaning even if they see through you shallow veneer of a 'great' character facade (which they are less likely to notice), they are pretty much stuck and confused (likely blaming herself, even if unearned).

Thus they desire weak willed women.

or maybe it's because she's kind and caring and doesn't act like a gloomy, emo cunt.

He was referring to dumb women in general

They are heterosexuals, but fear genuine real women. So they chase 'girls' in matured bodies. Or at least the ones that pretend to be that way, until they what they want.
youtube.com/watch?v=nDAYq-KK1vo

Many women are largely probed to be this manipulative and deceptive.

a white guy goes to restaurant in china and orders noodles. He then orders a fork,spoon and knife. The wait staff wouldnt think hes autistic, they would think hes a fucking foreigner.

>It seems like they're the ones fandoms flock to instead of superior women like raven,jynx and terra
He said, on a board with regular Raven threads

Mainly a foreigner with very alien accustoms and norms. Although this 'fish out of water' gag was perhaps overly used and greatly exaggerated.

I'd assume someone would be pretty autistic if they go to a foreign country without understanding their basic culture.
Like weebs who go to Japan.

>Although this 'fish out of water' gag was perhaps overly used and greatly exaggerated.
No it wasn't, in fact it was pretty much gone by the end of the series, except for in her speech patterns.

BTW "accustoms" is not a noun.

>Ironically being the example
People in china do have forks and sometimes even prefer them. It's just that most traditionally Chinese food were historically prepared with chopsticks in minds. But are not limited to consumed only via chopsticks.

Either way, it's pretty fucking autistic to have a fit over such a small preference that differs from the norm. This is especially when it is not a real issue and is actually pretty efficient.

She was mostly a bias innocent acting alien princess who constantly misunderstood earth norms and expressed her alien cultural norms; the most memorable attributes of her character.

Although she did become more 'human' as the show went along, she still never truly shed this off. But instead grew as a character.

>She was mostly a bias innocent acting alien princess who constantly misunderstood earth norms and expressed her alien cultural norms; the most memorable attributes of her character.
If you actually think this, you either weren't paying attention or just have really shit taste.

Her most memorable moments by far are when she truly shows the depth of her character:
Season 1
>Robin... you are my best friend. I cannot be in a world where we must fight. If you are truly evil, then go ahead - do what you must.
Season 2
>History said it disappeared... but history was wrong!
Season 3
>Then let us end this battle now!
Season 4
>You may not value my life, but I still value yours!
Season 5
>The greater the struggle against your power, the more it resists. Embrace what you have inside, let it become you, and you will find who you were meant to be.

Those are the extra traits I was referring to. It fives her depth, but she never truly shed off her base character traits; just developed more and grew more 'human' (so to speak)

But none of those lines have anything to do with her being alien, really. That's where I disagree with you.

The ditzy archetype is appealing because the girl shows signs of cuteness, innocence and vulnerability, its not that she is too lazy or manipulating you and being ditzy makes her more trustworthy than the usual, you just want to protect that smile

MR. F

>being from another country is the same as being from another planet

It's not?

>terra
>not retarded
her logic in the Judas Contract arc was stupid as fuck, literally braindead

Robin knew you can't control your powers because you JUST showcased your abilities you stupid turd

Also comic Kory is superior

Even people from different countries can sometimes have stuff in common, Alien species are another deal because even things that would be considered common sense to us could be unknown for them like the concept of love or family

To be fair though the way they approached that was "foreign girl" because comic logic so I don't disagree with you there

well shes an alien so...

If you eat noodles with a fucking knife I'd assume you were autistic too

... and you would approach it, how exactly user? It's not like you can go up to your friendly neighborhood alien and ask them about their culture. Foreigners are the only decent template to go off of here.

I know, I wasn't disagreeing with you, I was claiming that there was a difference between aliens and foreigners

Thing is, there are many people without concepts like love or family right now, like sociopaths. So a claim that aliens would necessarily be very different is unsubstantiated.

I was looking for a resturant, and I saw one called a "chinese" resturant. I don't know what "chinese" is, but it sounds austistic as fuck, so I decided to go in and observe the cringe. Everything was all red, so edgy, and there was a lot of furry dragon shit, gross! When my food came, they didn't even give me a fork, just some autisticks, who eats with sticks? Only the most autistic losers trying to be cool, these chinese are the cringiest group of people I have ever seen.

>Autisticks
That's pretty good.

No, she is a foreigner. Imagine a weeb going to Japan... No, that's a bad example. Imagine visiting Africa or Malaysia with no prior experience.

>Imagine a weeb going to Japan... No, that's a bad example.
You... don't actually know any weebs, do you?

No, she's an alien, you fucking retard.

>Autisticks
You got me there user

Starfire has great taste in men

Nah I like Starfire because she's cute. Smart women are fucking obnoxious.

retarded women are honest women. when a woman is too smart for their own good, they get ideas in their head which ultimately endangers themselves and those around them.

No. She's an alien.

Compared to us earth people she is. She knows nothing about our cultures and mannerisms.