Please guys, redpill me on wifi/wlan

Please guys, redpill me on wifi/wlan.

We had no wifi in the house and I slept like a god, yesterday I installed a router, and woke up with terrible headache.

Whats the deal behind this?

brain cancer

#Stein2016

it's all in your head
the cancer I mean

It's an australian conspiracy to give everybody in the world a shitty sleep

Merkel is trying to seize direct control. Form a new Reich

Not by (((them)))

Go away Jill

> Jill
>posting from Germany

use your phone, and see all the numerous WIFI signals in your house.

1 wifi more or less doesn't do shit.

Unless you're living in a bumfuck Ostblock neighborhood there are tons of wifi signals everywhere.

>Implying you can't use proxy

fact 1) wifi is the same type of wave as your microwave. If you put the microwave oven close to your device, it may disturb the transmission.

fact 2) wifi is pretty low power. If you don't sleep right next to the router, it's most likely sensibilization for pain you regularly had, but ignored.

in many routers you can lower the signal strength, might test if you can decrease it a bit and still have internet on the mobile devices
If there's no settings, maybe you can remove the antenna by screwing it off.

it uses some same freqiencies as microwave but lower power

MFW people think a few miliwatts of non ionising RF is giving them cancer.

Light bulbs are in the 20-60W range and put out emf in the terahertz range

There are kilowatt broadcast stations transmitting HF non stop around the world refracting and bouncing around the globe

Even if you live in the middle of nowhere some Chinese broadcast station is pumping out RF that is going through you right now

Just fucking chill.

in your mind. do you also complain about your electric meter and cell phone?

i sleep like a rock and i have routers and repeaters in my house.

Stop being a faggot.

You stayed up too late on your laptop, ipad, etc...

Not everything is a secret conspiracy. I can guarantee if you got rid of all this stuff and lived in rags in a cave you would start asking "guys, please redpill me on night time".

Radiating energy literally occupies the entire universe, from before life existed to you now, benign forms of it literally do no harm.

Modern lightbulbs give you aids.
Only use incandescent.

wi-fi is literally a microwave oven in your room.

This. I work as a tower tech and have been for 6 years now RF won't really affect you unless you're literally right in front of a cell tower antenna in which case when you've been doing it for so long as I have you'll end up sterile
>t. sterile man

It's cancer. I woke up once with a headache, and I found out it was cancer, and then I got mad and then I had a Eggroll then I was cured