Did he rape them, Sup Forums?

Did he rape them, Sup Forums?

What in the everloving fuck. This is why I don't waste time on AU stories. Essentially click-bait in a comicbook with no lasting character developments or consequences.

The real question is are they all Jasons?

Favoritism

Fucking retard.

What the fuck am I looking at?

Yo this is Metal, a big Bat-centric DC event by Scott Synder where a bunch of evil batmen from the Dark Multiverse invade our universe. The Dark Multiverse is essentially where every edgy What-If? goes to die. It's an entire multiverse where everything went wrong, the heroes failed, and good will never prevail. Also Barbatos was hanging out down there. Now the Justice League and other heroes must battle these twisted nightmarish versions of their friend while Batman struggles to survive a universe of decay and ruin.

Apparently there's a ton of them, like a whole army, so maybe they're just a bunch of kids The Batman Who Laughs jokerized.

That sounds fucking dreadful.

Whats the story with fucked up Joker shota-pet Bats?

I'm pretty sure they were okay with it

Is this what happens when Batman finally listens to Gordon and rapes the Joker?

Batman Who Laughs. It's a Joker Batman dressed as Judge Death rip off.
Heavily implied to be the Batman from Killing Joke gone mad.

Sup Forums sure is obsessed with rape and sexual abuse.

All of the evil Batmen are basically Bruce's nightmares about what could happen if he went too far. For example Red Death is what would happen if Bruce decided he needed to steal Flash's powers.

From the hints we've been given, apparently The Bat Who Laughs is what happens if Batman kills Joker, but Joker booby-trapped his own body with a toxin that caused whoever killed him to become a new Joker.

I heard that he's a Batman who killed the Joker, probably during the famous ambiguous choking panel at the end but when he did, Joker's heart sprayed some venom on him or something that made him crazy and evil.

Those Robins were asking for it.

Cool premise

But what about the fucked up Robins?

That's just shock value.

What about them? Why wouldn't a Joker Batman fuck up some kids and call them Robins?

Jokerized Batman made himself an army of feral jokerized Robins. If you need more explanation than that you'll have to wait for his one-shot.

The Joker venom magnified Bruce's latent pedophilia.

>Now the Justice League and other heroes must battle these twisted nightmarish versions of their friend
Not just the one friend, necessarily.

Pic related is Batman and Barry fused together after Bruce forcibly tied him to the Batmobile and drove into the speed force in an effort to steal his powers

Barry is not exactly awake most of the time.

>When Barry was trying to escape, and his head was phasing through Bruce's and crying out in agony.

That is extremely homosexual looking.

Yeah Bruce fucked up the merge.

It was worth it! Every universe destroyed, it was worth it!

The seems like a dumb way to get someone's powers.

The entire concept of the Speed Force is dumb, user. Its too late to get picky now

He put the Cosmic Treadmill Engine in the Batmobile IIRC

The Red Death is such a cool fucking name

It's pretty fucking metal Sup Forums, I'm hyped for the other one shots, don't really care about the on-going plot

Read Poe

I said it was cool, not "it was invented by DC".

Did they just have you read that in english class or something?

Yeah it was dark matter universe consensual sex not rape.

Bsdm gear looks really cool in villains, we need more.

Easy there, champ. You can't blame me for assuming Sup Forums has shit /lit/ skills. And I agree, Red Death is all around a fun evil Batman

Do we know who or what is Bat-fishtits already?

Last I checked, no. Only clue thus far was a sketch of Aquaman and Mera fighting an "abomination". Aquabat looks like Black Jack a bit to me

Yes.
With a CROW BAR

>...
>reddit spacing
No fucking wonder you think this is awful
You're too much of a filthy fucking normie to have any kind of actual taste or independent thought