Do women discourage redpilling by mating with bluepills more...

Do women discourage redpilling by mating with bluepills more. Not saying they do this on purpose but women don't like guys that know too much and call them on things and burst their fantasy bubbles.

Is being redpill evolutionary suicide? I know bluepill is also suicide just slower.

>women don't like guys that know too much
How the fuck could someone be this wrong on a topic? I recommend suicide OP.

How do you live with yourself having such a bad opinion. Kys my man

Oh yeah it's the redpill pol folks that women are swooning over. It's amazing how we all take time off from our many lovers to put up a few posts on this board isn't it?

>Not saying they do this on purpose but women don't like guys that know too much and call them on things and burst their fantasy bubbles.
They sleep with those types of guys all the time.

Look at the guys that women do fuck. Not toy around with, or settle with after they are 30. Fuck. You will find tons of misogynistic assholes.

>lectures others on what women want
>neglects to look at the guys women actually choose

> Not saying they do this on purpose but women don't like guys that know too much and call them on things and burst their fantasy bubbles.

Yes actually. Women liking smart guys is a lie and myth. They like guys who they think they can control and FEEL smarter/better than. The dumber the guy, the more easy for her dumb ass to manipulate him.

Only if they're good-looking. And they never put up with it for very long. She won't enter a marriage/long term relationship with a guy she can't manipulate or who questions her bullshit too much and isn't complacent to her whims.

I have more than four million dollars on my bank accaontband yet I live in a small studio,drive VW 1983 van; Sup Forums, reading, table games and shooting are my favourite pass-times. It's nice here

maybe you need to step up your redpill a little. Women love a safe place and being respected

>She won't enter a marriage/long term relationship with a guy she can't manipulate or who questions her bullshit too much and isn't complacent to her whims.
No, you have that in reverse. Women fail to get the asshole to settle, not stop being an asshole.

Misogynist Chads are not redpilled. Know the difference.

If someone is having trouble with women, being redpilled isn't the reason. Also, being blue pilled is not a positive.

>I have more than four million dollars on my bank accaont

Maybe you should try lying in the currency from the country you're posting from next time.

Redpill means you know the world is not a safe place.

Being redpilled is the reason because hardly any women are raised or have any reason to want to be with someone redpilled and even if they end up with one their friends and family will tell them it's not right for them. Again I'm talking about smart redpill guys not Chads.

NEETscum detected. Almost everyone uses USD as a currency for their savings and personal money

Redpill also means you should keep minorities out, though, if you want a safe neighborhood.

The world is not safe, but it is also not uniform. Cover your base.

I literally found the love of my life through redpilling. After telling her the holocaust didn't happen she pretty much jumped me and tore off my clothes.

Hypergamy, female imperative

Women fuck dominant men as long as they themselves are attractive enough. Then when they hit the wall and their attractiveness fades, they start looking for a beta provider, while Chad goes on fucking bitches he chooses and having relationships on his terms.

The motivations behind it are evolutionary ingrained in women, how they effectively play out just depends on the social framework they're living in.

www.therationalmale.com

Start with the "best of year one" posts.

It's not that women mate with bluepills, redpills only love redpills and most women are stupid.

This is... not quite the opposite of true, but it lies orthogonal to it.
Women like chads. If you're a chad, your political opinions don't matter.

What

>because hardly any women are raised or have any reason to want to be with someone redpilled and even if they end up with one their friends and family will tell them it's not right for them
lol

kek

You have it completely backwards like the faggot that you are. Women want a man with rock-solid knowledge and conviction so they feel guided.

Yeah. Knowing what you just said is redpill. But knowing it doesn't make it work for you unless you are dominant and have power which most of us don't. If we did I don't think we'd spend our time posting on a Chinese cartoonboard.

Plenty of metrosexuals, SJW's, and all sorts of other blue pills are having a nice little family day with their pretty wives today. It isn't just Chad.

Not true. Am attractive female and refuse to date men who aren't on my level or higher. I enjoy expanding my knowledge and debating people. If a guy isn't as intelligent, this makes things difficult (and frankly just annoys me desu). However, I was raised by engineers so go figure lawl. I'm not really sure if that's the norm for other women.

They want a man with rock solid knowledge that the rest of society validates and admires. Knowing stuff that 99% of the people around you think is bullshit makes you ostracized no matter how true it is. Women care about social status, not truth.

Anecdotal evidence isn't that meaningful when we're talking about a large social trend. If you want intelligence, you should get with me for being able to tell you that truly astounding fact.

true advice

The OP'S point isn't about sex you autists, but reproduction. Yes some women have a "Chad's" accident baby to be raised by another man, but most fathers are "beta" by this board's interpretation. Hence the "Dad bod" meaning that blading pudgy type. There is some evidence family life does this to men over time regardless of how they started.

I suppose I just meant, it's not always the case and to keep looking. Not all women are superficial and controlling brats.

women are beta by default. they well always seek out an alpha male to mate with. all the beta blue pilled motherfuckers are just a safe heaven (a crying shoulder) for the women until they are mature enough to get married and have children.

False equivalence. There are simply more ugly men and women, so obviously they'll pair off at some point, making the majority of men with women ugly/betas/pitiful weaklings.

The quality women go for Chad. Chad is able to hold a conversation, intelligent, tall, muscular, well off and can give her a shuddering orgasm on a regular basis.

Dumb betas think people like Zyzz is the epitome of being a chad, but he's a drug addicted steroid abusing loser who fucks a lot of random whores. It's not a sustainable lifestyle.

That's definitely true that exceptions exists, but most women care more about how well a guy will help their Instagram posts attract likes than they care to engage in intelligent conversation.

women dont like pussies like you

hope this helps

Mostly "Chad" is rich but more importantly has some level of fame. This is true of local athletes in high school and college, up to Hollywood actors. Leo Dicaprio has the ugliest "beta" body imaginable yet slays because of fame.

no man, this might seem like a shock to you, but women fucking LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE strong men

I can't say it strongly enough. Women want to be choked, fucked, slapped, degraded, humiliated, ruled, conquered and dominated. This is what they crave more than life itself, it's what they live for

You know, women were deprived of rights for thousands of years, there was never a revolution. It's because they are actually quite comfortable in this situation, it's their natural state to be secondary to men. It was only when low T beta men decided women should have the vote that it happened, it's actually quite bizarre and unnatural.

It doesn't matter what you believe, you could be a communist, a nazi...whatever. She will change to conform to your beliefs. Women in general have no strong beliefs of their own, they mostly just imprint upon the beliefs of the last strong male in their lives. Whether that was a father, a brother, an ex boyfriend....whatever.

You can turn a feminist into a nazi in a few days as long as you state your convictions strongly enough (and she's attracted to you)

My gf was literally sjw.
Now is semi-redpilled. She still doesn't want to sit in kitchen for some reason.
Girl will get political views from person who fucks her best.

>Not saying they do this on purpose but women don't like guys that know too much and call them on things and burst their fantasy bubbles.

It's more that women go for the popular guys and in today's society you'll hardly be popular because the "red pill" goes against pretty much everything the mainstream preaches.

This thread (like most) is full of trolls and ideologues.

Women find the concept of "pilling" to be creepy...
SURPRISE
What a fckn shock, who knew?!

Now listen here, n(friend)er, if you're looking for a girl with whom to have "intelligent conversation," I've got bad news for you - not happening, nor should it. Your wife/gf/fuckbuddy isn't the person you're supposed to be waxing philosophical with - it's other, like-minded, similarly intelligent men with whom you can get shit done. Women serve an entire different function, and if "holding intelligent conversation" with a woman is high up on your list of priorities, you need to reevaluate.

Also this

Women fucking hate nu-males instinctively.

Nah, what women say is one thing and what they do another. Women hate bluepilled pussies.

truth here
women see men as customers
never forget that

>After telling her the holocaust didn't happen she pretty much jumped me and tore off my clothes.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>Do women discourage redpilling by mating with bluepills more.
Not from my experience. Nothing makes a woman's cunt dryer than zero antagonism or sucking up to her like a little bitch. I'm one of the biggest racist, sexist, misogynistic fuckers you can come across and for some reason I exclusively attract feminists. They love a harsh, angry man that doesn't paint a sky of rainbows and calls them out on their shit. Have you ever seen a happy woman with a blue-pilled cuck husband?

Do you honestly think anyone would look at Robert Downey Jr and other midgets like them if they weren't filthy rich? Chad demands respect from total strangers by sheer presence alone. When you see chad, you don't have to ask him how rich he is, you just know he's chad the moment he opens his mouth to speak.

I get that. Most people aren't interesting so it's a really limiting trait in a partner. I was referring to women not caring unlike what that supposed female post claimed about herself.

married men pay the most
200 and shes yours
then pick new one tomorrow etc

Women don't care if a man is smart or "red pilled". They want a man who us dangerous but not too dangerous, unpredictable yet still a little bit controllable and available yet mysterious.

They want the thrill of a guy who has options but doesn't use them. In short, women are god damn retarded and can't be trusted to make the right decisions when it comes to choosing a partner. Qualities like loyalty, honor and fidelity don't register on their wants list.

It's mostly fame. Even that Dan Blitzerian guy is Instagram famous. One of the biggest Chads I knew was an average height beta bodied guy who was head of the network of fraternities at my university. He was well known so desired. But even he came from a rich faimly, so you're probably right that wealth positively affects confidence and charisma.

of course shit for brains
those sorority girls know whos who
thier moms tell em
its the moms job to get that bitch knocked up n married by rich frat wthie guy

Wealth plays into the provider desire of women, hence why fat old rich fucks can still slay model pussy. Unfortunately the best physical specimen doesn't rate much these days unless you've ot the money to back ut up. Don't listen to /fit/, getting swole is only a small part of the equation.

We live in a society that primarily rewards intellect. Getting swole is just part of being a whole person, to trigger those primal mating instincts. Men who don't work out have low testosterone, which is the primary driving factor of civilization combined with intelligence.

You being ugly and woke does not mean the star quarterback of your highschool football team didn't raise and pump out 3 kids with his ex cheerleader wife m8.

You're in the middle between right out of highschool marriages and 30 year old feminist cunts realizing their ovaries dry up

At least we have the saving grace of knowing men age like wine, women age like milk and you established at 40 is worth more to a 28 year old than "Chad". And that is only if you follow half your age plus 8. You've got businessmen trawling highschool graduations in their Jaguar all the time.

Women go for bluepills because they always go for the status quo.

Women do not think in terms of their individuality. Their actions are based on others around them.

If red-pilled men became the status quo, women would naturally follow suite.

They're followers, not leaders.

I need sauce for this semen demon

OP here, this was kind of my point.

Red pill is by definition by far a minority viewpoint. Women like status and guys that are popular. Unless you are a rock star or something, being red pill will likely make you the opposite of popular.

Hate to tell you but most of us redpill people here are the pussies. The alphas are not redpill, they don't even care about world events and things like that. They are busy enjoying the fruits of being high status.

Posts like this just show the delusion that people on Sup Forums want to think they are some kind of badasses so they make it sound like redpill means being an alpha. It doesn't. It mostly means being a beta shitposter on a website while the other guys are out partying.

This is another misunderstanding.

Redpill is not about just being some jerk. Lots of bonehead fools are jerks and mistreat women and get rewarded.

Redpill is about intellectually understanding the real players running the world and how it works and seriously caring about that.

>We live in a society that primarily rewards intellect.

Not reproductively. Not even close. What % of the kids coming into the world do you think are coming from high intelligence parents?

Not only that but if women started flocking to red pill men, those men would be so much more happy that they would probably stop caring so much about this redpill stuff. A lot of redpill is looking for answers because of being really pissed off at living in a world that doesn't reward you very well and feeling outcast.

>Hate to tell you but most of us redpill people here are the pussies

Don't know where you got your stats from but in the end it doesn't matter anyway. As other posts already imply women can be easily redpilled if you're not too direct at the beginning. And I bet there are more then enough Sup Forumsacks that can shitpost and party afterwards...not that this defines an alpha in any way.

I think most of the motivation to even become redpilled and especially to stick with it and care a lot about it and post about it on the web comes from not succeeding with women. Not for everyone but I think for a large proportion. Do you think I'm wrong?

wew lad

There are certainly some /r9k/ posters here but I wouldn't think of them as the majority. I would say that Sup Forums is pretty mixed and more successful with women then most other boards but I might be wrong.

Also most of my red pilled real life acquaintances got families or at least girlfriends. And those with families naturally care most for the future.

Yes? Care to explain where i'm wrong? Especially on my last post?

>more successful with women then most other boards

The other boards of this site are hardly the standard to judge by.

Agree those with families care about the future but also they care about it in a more moderate way of wanting to make the best of things as we can. They don't have the chance to dream about revolutions like single guys do and that is more the redpill type.

The reason why you don't have a gf is not that you are redpilled its when you are being a sperg about it

>They don't have the chance to dream about revolutions like single guys do
Yes, but is that really the textbook definition of redpilled?

They certainly like to keep some guys hidden from how female nature is so they have something to fall back upon when Chad doesn't marry them. Which ironically from my observation, the Chads are almost the same as the sluts, they all fuck around a lot and marry a serious other once they are around 30. Some Chads never marry.

Women certainly feel threatened when they have no sexual control over a man. Or can't use his nature against him. I've got many stories but am at work.

It is to me. Redpill means you realize that things are corrupt from the core and have to be changed all the way around.

What if it's just nature weeding out bad genes from the genepool ? Bluepills racemix or have no kids (or raise redpill's kids), so it's mostly good for whites.

It's all about frame, if you drop frame for even a few weeks in a LTR she will remember it.

It won't end well.

most women are trying to maximize the assets that derive social value to men, attractiveness.

As a 30yr old engineer, plenty of these good looking women, try and sink their claws into me.

Love is dead in america, its about what you get out of the other, not about giving yourself to the other.

>Bluepills
Couldn't be further from the truth. Betas are usually the ones who mostly procreate since females take advantage of them once they almost hit the wall.

Some of my moderate friends with families realize that but they want to change it in a non violent way, through a peaceful revolution. So no contradiction there.

This is true.

There never was such a thing as love. Stop watching Disney movies. You have to own women, just because they want you for resources doesn't mean you own them.

If being redpill was socially rewarded, then why would people talk about hiding your power level? you have to hide it because most people will not want to be close to you if they know it. That includes most women. You can be redpill and hide it I guess. But you can only hide it so well if it's really who you are.

Sick of all your pathetic excuses. My wife loves me for being redpilled and has continually thanked me for exposing her to reality. Stop blaming your shortcomings on "ooooohh no one likes me because im actually better than everyone"

How can you own her when she can just up and leave for someone else anytime she feels like it no matter how you treat her, plus still get the bias of the law if it comes to that?

>It happened for me so this means this is the norm

Cool logic bro

>using same exact logic
get over yourself retard- I'm sure you being a sperg has nothing to do with it

Women are attracted to power/dominance. Certain kinds of knowledge can translate into tangible power. "tangible" for a woman though just means something she can see (fixing a car, solving problems). She wants a man who is always in complete control of the situation, without realizing that this kind of total domination requires years and years of effort and study on his part and that it's not just something men are born with. It is an illusion.

Where did I list my own anecdotal story and say that meant it was the norm? I don't remember saying any such thing.

Plenty of women are attracted to a guy with resources who she can manipulate. I know more of those than dominant powerful guys with women. My OP was about reproduction so it doesn't matter who is just having one night stands, but who is really having kids with these women.

Where the fuck did I imply it is the norm? Just because you are redpilled isn't the reason you're lonely user. It's because you have zero redeeming qualities to accompany it

>all those "redpills" thinking they know shit about getting laid
HOLYkEk fucking pathetic, go watch bluepill decoded already, you motherfucking virgin liars

Then why did you think your story about your wife was relevant unless you think it is representative? Otherwise it's just a fluke story and means nothing.

Femininity represents the matter, masculinity represents the spirit. It's their instinct to stay in this world and to embrace it, thus they feel more comfy with deluded and mundane men.

Maybe because the original post was asking if BEING REDPILLED WAS EVOLUTIONARY SUICIDE. Which it is obviously is not. Have any more dumb questions?

>call them on things and burst their fantasy bubbles
true and false

they don't like being called out at least socially because status is all they have going for them, but to change for better and have their bubble burst is something they actually strive for but can't achieve on their own

so they're stuck without guys pulling them up

Redpilled is just code for self loathing, angry and racist with a dash of holier than thou

Do you think a handful of successes is enough to stave off evolutionary suicide? Lots of species are almost extinct even though a few holdouts are still reproducing. Doesn't mean they're likely to make it much longer. Congrats on being one of the few exceptions. This thread is about the tide of history though, not a few short-term fluke successes.

>but to change for better and have their bubble burst is something they actually strive for but can't achieve on their own

What incentive do they have to "change for the better" when they get rewarded without having to do that?

Eat shit leaf