Questionable Content thread

spoiler: Emily is not a cyborg
yet.

where's the joke

So, which generic same-face black-haired girl is Emily again?

The one with the blonde hair in the first panel.

Is he still writing that shit?

People are still reading it? Jesus.

Emily thinks of a man when smells tea. The robot does that same but is embarrassed about it and pins it on humans.

The cop is kinda cute with her hair down.

I dunno why Hannelore showed up or why they knew each other though. I guess they met at the coffee shop?

That Hannelore int he first panel looks terrible.

Do robots have perverted desires to fuck horses or do they mostly fantasize about robot horses?

It's probably buried in the self-referencing quip below the panels, hacques realizes his comic is shitty enough that he spells out most of his humor there

FUCK

OFF

WILLIS

Wacky Asian genius.

You forgot to say tall. Gotta break down those stereotypes

She accompanied the robot to the shop in the previous strip.

I meant before that, but I checked. I missed a strip. Bubbles went to get tea and Hanners brought it over.

I find the cop boring ever since Corpse Witch left

I hope Jacks drops her without warning

don't worry, he will

Whatever happened to the chubby girl and her black boyfriend.

what the god damn fuck is wrong with this comic. I thought it was just some down to earth hipster comic and now it's about cyborgs and shit

What is with webcomics going completely off the rails

They pop up very briefly from time to time, usually mentioned in connection to the blue robot girl or the pink pigtailed robot girl. Apparently black guy and chubby nerd girl are just constantly having sex off panel and that's just all they've been up to ever since they stopped showing up in the comic.

The joke is that you still read this, like every strip.

Asian Raven, without the sluttiness

But will she have the strength of five gorillas

Dunno.

The human can see what robots see when they smell things. She shouldn't have that capability.

Neat

Do not read Questionable Content.

Why do you people still read this crap?

Jeff can only write hookups, breakups and introductions. So any couple or an established character gets shuffled off stage becuase he doesn't know what to do with them.

>Jeff can only write hookups, breakups and introductions.
>can
It's more like he's most comfortable writing hookups, breakups, and introductions.

>HORSEPUSSY

I'm glad my QC manifesto had impact on someone.
Well, he can't really write anything well, but that's the only thing he can do that's even passingly not awful. See Alice Grove.

The man is absolutely talentless,

I feel like Emily's poses in panel 3 and 4 should be switched or something. You don't just lean in to tell someone a secret just to return to an open pose like that. It's like she said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud

Do not read Questionable Content.

>Assam
patrician taste

What's the yay or neigh sexy horse dude from again? I remember something about somebody trying to summon an incubus or other male flavored sex demon but that's it.

Yeah, it's Emily. It might be intentional.

Ya'll are still reading this shit?

LOL It's funny because it's random and quirky!

Wrong comment.

>set up this joke in the previous strip where she goes "anything but assam"
He probably used 98% of his writing power

Is this unrobotlike-reactions arc all leading up to a reveal that she's not actually a robot, but a cyborg?

The fuck are you on about? Assam is just bitter and malty so hipsters think it's good. It's also generic as shit outside of the western world. It's like the absolute opposite of patrician. It's not even plebian, as that would imply at least citizenship. Assam is shit.

In the comic it's from here.

You know how small coffee shops in artsy towns strive for customer satisfaction? Buying a single chair that's way better than any of the others in the shop and making it completely unavailable to anyone but a joyless android that doesn't even fucking experience comfort. Even if you don't notice at first, you will when an eight-foot-tall nonperson moseys into the shop, orders tea (that will go to waste, if the purpose of tea is to be drunk), then swans past you as you adjust your posture for the millionth time in a straightbacked cafe chair and plonks her synthetic ass down in a chair what actually looks comfy. I'm not even saying I want to sit in the chair instead of her; can I at least sit in it when her shop is open and she's not around? Am I allowed to even LOOK at it?

The guy takes the piss against furries.

>Darjeeling master race

Huh, that's not how my mind remembers this character appearing. I remember! Terrible terrible terrible!

Threadly reminder that this is a comic with an ensemble cast including a secret agent, an ex-con AI, a superhero who delivers pizza, the daughter of a scientist who lives in space and SOMEHOW THIS COMIC IS BORING AS SHIT.

what a wacky coincidence

Is the art in this one a lot worse or is it just me?

Okay, I've been out of this game for at least two years now.

Has Faye fucked the robot?
Has Hackques revealed if Claire has a penis?

That's all. Thank you.

That might actually happen
He will never reveal that

I'm sure he told people he'd never stab a knife through his hand. Stranger things have happened.

Thanks user, you're doing the Lord's work.

It's probably a raw file uploaded to Patreon, and the main website gets the "polished" version.

>Assam
>bitter
How hot water do you use?

The joke is that we're ruining the police officer's character too, right?

Her being squeamish was a good character trait, but...

Nope, it's later revealed she was accused of sodomising a transgender teenager with a nightstick.

>not liking bitter flavors
I can see why hipsters don't like it, at least.

>hipster guitarist
>thicc southern belle with snark and daddy issues
>bisexual former goth business owner
>OCD hypochondriac heiress
>thicc hikkikomori server admin fujoshi
>secret agent man
>fem russian secret agent.
>idiot savant goth girl
>stoner lesbian
>Daniel Tosh the AI room mate
>anime girl AI android
>iPod BMO
>normal girl with poet boyfriend
>poet guy
>man slut music writer
>other normal girl that is girlfriend of a long forgotten hetero male character.
>stoner dyke
>the tranny
>tranny's cyborg brother
>tranny's single mom
>dominatrix mom
>gay dad
>bakery dad
>bakery dad's preteen daughter
>evil CEO billionaire mom
>political writer boyfriend that went away to write for tv
>tall quirky asian girl genius
>female battle boy
>crime boss fembot
>police fembot
>black weeaboo with 5 jobs
>forgotten indian bass player
>blacke faye 1
>black faye 2
>indian dora
>bisexual bear
>autistic clock girl
>ex con ai
>super hero pizza girl
>father of AI in space
>space station ai
>neckbeard linux bot
>goth and manwhore's stoner father
>goth and manwhore's hot mom

>can give first names for everyone on that list
Jesus I really have been staring into the void for too long

And so the void has stared into you.

I had to check to see if this was real. The artwork on Hannelore is just shit.

I get that she's giving the cop the cold shoulder, but to not even bother drawing her eyes properly is ridiculous. Even the line work on her face is shoddy compared to the previous day's strip.

How much a month again? 6k? 10k?