When you go so far down the redpill hole that you come out as a paleo-tribalist and realize that the only way for...

>when you go so far down the redpill hole that you come out as a paleo-tribalist and realize that the only way for people to survive and be healthy is in small bands of a few dozen at most situated dozens of miles away from the next band of hunter gatherers
It's the only way to preserve the white race and the strength of the white race. So... how the fuck do you campaign for and get elected on the campaign promise of dragging us all back to the paleolithic? Also, what would the political landscape of a low density population of hunter gatherers dictated by chieftans and tribal elders?

I think you may be confusing the red pill with autism.

Oh? How do you define the redpill?
>omfg like, stupid identity politics am i right my fellow alt-rightists?

>I don't understand it so it's stupid
kek

Also that's a very nice r.e.d.d.i.t. image

>living in small tribes
yes

>forgoing technology
no

You have to forgo technology you stupid faggot, that's what keeps the tribes small but still healthy.

No.

I want electricity and shit.

Small reactors could free up dependence on large centralized organizations.

then you'd all be fucking run the fuck over by the society that does use technology

use of technology is non-negotiable faggot

And high population density, by that logic, is also.
Again you're ignoring the long term sustainability of that.

>everybody but one group gives up technology
>the one group dominates all the others and things continue as usual
FUG :DDdD

>when you go so far down the redpill hole that you want everyone to play a game where you would be the best player

Your box is too small.

Again, any technology beyond maybe basic iron/steel working requires infrastructure and larger agricultural populations. Then again I guess I should expect this kind of ignorance out of someone who can't distinguish between hunter gatherer cultures and agrarian cultures

Technology is a gift from your ancestors.

You can keep shunning it, I will embrace it.

>anarcho capitalist unironically posts things that 100% require government and government infrastructure

>that 100% require government and government infrastructure
The only barrier is in your mind bro.

That's maybe the solution

Small tribes in big city's with technology and the true religion with occasional huge party's and weekly meetings with singing, preaching and praying
Collective > libertarian society

TECHNOLOGY!

I believed that once and spent 3 months living in the woods. It sucked.

Shitty thing is you have to give that shit up like cells gave up their individual freedom to be fed and form a strong force.
But if the brain is stupid and doesn't take care of it's body the body goes to shit.
Military society is the only way to go.

>It sucked.
That's the whole point

God your stupid. How would we get in Sup Forums you dumb fuck?

Fuck off

Ye mate I would die if I had to do that shit for real.
Am completely unfit to survive on my own, but so are mitochondria. They would get fucked if they would have to live outside the cell.

Human beings survived for hundreds of thousands of years by hunting and gatherering

Not us, most of us are broken now. There probably would be less Paleo level fit and Intelligent people than there were back when we counted only in 10000.

You could be right. I think more than just 10k people are healthy enough for that, you just have to grow up in that environment and have decent enough genes

Real talk, primitive is pretty dumb. It's on the right path, but it goes too far down it. Hunting and gathering is absolutely inferior in every way to farming and livestock raising, and stone age tools are absolutely inferior in every way to iron age tools.

The real redpill would be something closer to Amish communities. Learn basic metallurgy, woodworking, and farming, and coppiccing, and you can literally live the rest of your life with nothing else. You can make anything you'll ever need with a combination of wood and metal, you can grow all your own food and wood, and metal is so abundant everywhere that you'll never run out.

Be like the American pioneers. There's a reason as soon as the savages saw them they threw away their shitty rock and bone tools to trade for the metal ones.

>hunting is bad
KYS

So are you saying the small savage nigro tribes are actually more redpilled than most of pol?

Yes

Those who live by preying on others, so too will be preyed upon.

>being this ignorant of survivalism
It isn't bad, it's inefficient. Hunting is a luxury for once you're no longer starving and have spare time. Live stock raising and trapping are how you prevent you and your family from starving.

You might as well just admit you're a city kid who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

mate. the roman empire under marcus aurelius was representative of the height of human civilization. Nothing gets better by Sup Forums standards

Abloo bloo bloo. That's fucking nature faggot, we all die some day.

>Roman Empire
>a multicultural multiethnic "Empire" full of decadent, degeneracy, usury, and mercantilism
Wow, sooooo ebin

*decadence

I understand your thoughts, but there are some things missing

> not understanding that Marcus Aurelius was a philosopher King
> not reading 'meditations' a compilation of Marcus' philosophical musings on moderate living, courage and non-duality
>doesn't know five good emperors meme
>clearly haven't watched gladiator and remembering that it was marcus' son who was the absolute fagotking

> also remember that rome was a time of blessed polytheistic religion and rigid masculine culture

I just want to live in a nationalist society where I can walk down the street and not see a single minority, is that so much to ask?

Not only does this guy not understand history or Rome, he doesn't even understand the primitivism he's endorsing. He's just an edgy shitposter user.

I think that's the best way for humans to live as well, but agriculture fucked that up. There is no going back ever, just forget about it.

Some kind of comfy tier state where we enjoy the benefits of the technology of modernity, but still live in a humble and modest lifestyle in the country. Think old western frontier USA, which to this day, is still very much white.

OR, we can go to an extreme position of a super Military state, but more spiritual at it's basis to ensure long term survivability.

It's disappointing you cunts are too retarded to not even consider OP's position. He's right, frugality and local tribal behavior is what's natural to us. While it's extreme, it's certainly something to consider when modelling our future. Clearly Sup Forums isn't redpilled enough to realize the toxicity of modernity.

It will end up back there at some future time by default when things crack. No way to convince the train to stop from the track right now. People want it to keep going with no end till it flies off.

heres the real redpil

rightests are hunters, leftists are gatherers, the principles of the hunters can be applied to modern technology just as the principles of the gatherers, just support the hunters OP

>Leftists are gatherers that gather the stuff other people have gathered to give it to people who haven't gathered?

taxation is not the dichotomy between left and right

Not the only one, just one

of course meat is better than berries and gatherers would want meat right?

Thank you, glad I'm not alone

Ugh, that's berry picker as fuck

They NEED meat, or they cant have offsprings