Sup Forums wants to deport this

Sup Forums wants to deport this

Sup Forums wants the mother of this to not become president

I want to deport my semen in that

What do you mean she looks like Canadian and Australian.

No, only brown people.

fixed

no japanese are safe its pretty much anyone who comes from a country that sucks. so if she happens to be chinese korean then yes

I'd really like to kiss her on the mouth.

>this thread will get over a hundred replies

>white women are the most attract-

My last one received 278.

>nip actress living in nipland
Deport her where?

What's her name?

This

Deport her before she eats my dog

What a hot strayan. I'd give her a root.

Misa campo

Back to where she came from

>university cohort is ~40% international student
>so many goddamn qts walking around
>disgusting degenerate white women try to compete but have no chance

Every day I thank the Lord that we are located next to Asia and receive the majority of our immigrants from there and not Middle East

Nipland of course. Anta baka?

>white women are the most attractive

no one says this, not even WNs

I'm sick of chinks, half of them can't even understand English.

I used to wonder how they passed the language tests required to study at our universities, but then Four Corners did that story about the rampant cheating among foreign students and everything made sense.

except when they buy up everything and ruin real estate prices

I will 'protect' that smile

If she arrived by boat she's fucking banned.

>Sup Forums wants to deport this

Yup. To be with her own people and family.

I'm a fucking white man. I pay for every other nation's fucking families. Time I can afford to look after my own, thank you very much.

>posting ugly south east asians

please don't

yellow fever is basically equivalent to homosexuality

I don't want to deport Asians fuck off

yellow fever is a meme invented by ugly white feminist to justify the fact that white men are tired of their shit

So what. They're cute af, their food is delicious and they don't go around bombing anyone

don't you dare touch my waifu op

>implying

yes.. im sick of going to the shops and seeing chinese cunts squatting in the shopping isles...

even in China I don't see people squatting in aisles

>You don't want to deport me, d-do you user?

Asian women are vicious little whores. Decent pussy but they are fucks not wives. Fucking retards aren't you redpilled at all?

>>You don't want to deport me, d-do you user?

Yes you fucking illegal alien whore. After I fuck you, I'm deporting your ass back to Shitna.

which uni fellow cunt?

so why do they do it in aus then?

>redpilled
>still believes in the white woman meme

Maybe I'd make an acception for 2D waifus, but Asian women are objective the best out of 3D women

UTS

I want a cute oriental gf to share meals with ;_;

United Kingdom of Australia when ?

KYS RACIST

That's a child.

What's your point?

SEE? RACISM

POL PROVES IT ISNT A MEME

I HATE WHITE PEOOLE

They hear about the poo in loo immigration and their integration and think it's a part of the process

>tfw born white male
>wish i was a girl
>wish i was asian

At least I can basically become a girl through hormones and plastic surgery. As to race, hopefully I can also make my face look more asian with plastic surgery too.

What do you think of this plan, Sup Forums?

>ugly white feminist
>white

Bet you never put a step in a university tho

Already happened. That pic of that canadian sjw with the chink out the window should be remade for aus.

RACIST

THIS THREAD PROVES AGAUN WHY AISAN SHOULD HENOCISE WHITE

AGRHHHHHHHHHH

STUPID RACISTS NIGGERS

Bad plan english teacher, keep Japan great as it is and your career sheet clean of degeneracy.

>tfw lived in Japan for 2 years

Fuck I miss blonde chicks. Woulddestroyrightnow.

>tfw white male

You can't fool me jap.

PROTTIE RACISRS

ALL OF YOU

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

what are the best asians to breed with for a young white guy?

i fell for the philippines meme. oh what a mistake

WHY IS POL SO RACISR AGAINST ASIANS

KYS RACIST

I have almost no problems with most Asians integrating into 1st world countries, if they fail to assimilate their kids tend to do it instead. Every oriental-asian co-worked I have ever had seems to be a cool dude who loves football, video games and grabbing beers with everyone.

FUCKING POL THINKS ASIAN MEN ARE BETA NERDS WHO GET NO PUSSY

KYS

ALL OF YOU

What is this nonsense and why should i care? How does this help the current housing situation?

>your career sheet clean of degeneracy.
Way too late for that senpai.

Sadly it is true. Well I'm already trying to become girl via hormones and whatnot but tfw white.

YES BUT TOU SEE US ALL AS NERDS

I AM ANGEY

STUPID PRODDIE YELLOW GEVER RACIST

>Christ chan memer

Cuck

I AM SO ANGEY

PEDO KEEP OFF OUR ASIAN CHULDREN