LAUNCH THE MISSILE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

LAUNCH THE MISSILE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

This shit's less funny now that I've developed a crippling fear of North Korea.

Really? Cause I find it more funny.

RAUNCH THE MISSIRE NOW!!!!!!!!!

Where's The Giant Mansley?!

HOL UP WHERE DA RAWKET AT CRACKER?

HOL UP
SO YOU SAYIN
*smacks lips*
WE'S GON GET NUKED AND SHEEET?

Why is the UIU so fucking retarded?

why? if they even try anything theyll be stomped by NATO

GIAN THE MAN, WHERESLY?!

That's not going to help me when I'm an irradiated skeleton.

Don't be too afraid of NK. Even China is getting tired of their bullshit. They've already blocked all financial transactions to and from the country, basically ending all business they had with them. NK is in a fuel crisis right now; they can't afford to lose China as a business partner for long. They'll go belly up before the year's through if they don't reach some agreement.

If China ends up COMPLETELY abandoning NK, then the moment Rocket Man attacks anyone with any considerable force, then NK won't even exist the day after. It'll just be a big field of glass with some vaguely humanoid figures littering the waste.

Currently, you only need to worry about NK if you're in... where did Kim Jong Un want to attack? Guam? Unless you're wherever he wanted to shoot a missile at, you're really not in any danger.

>he's afraid of a bunch of people that are basically tying warheads to a bunch of strings and tincans
I'm more of a threat to your health with my driving, user.

They get shit on by the Foundation every time they actually find something worthwhile.

>what is CHAAD?

Why? Are you in South Korea? If not you have nothing to worry about.

Why didn't the giant shoot the missile down with his laser?

Kek.

Probably didn't know how to turn it on himself. He seemed surprised he even had all that shit when he woke up from his tantrum.

In the end, didn't really matter since he's able to piece himself back together.

NK cannot into actual ICBMs, they don't have access to any GPS (China isn't THAT stupid) so they have no way of guiding a missile to target, they are pretty much limited to V2 style attacks, where you fill it with enough fuel for how far you think it needs to go.

Firing a missile over Japan into the sea isn't hard, hitting a city on the other side of the world is. And this is disregarding the fact that a single missile would be shot down easily, the threat of nuclear Armageddon comes from the fact that the USA and Russia have thousands that are actually capable of a proper firing arc through low orbit.

TL;DR, We're fiiiiiiiiine.

PFFT!

>You go
>I stay

if anything theyre going to target a military base, most likely guam. its the artillery pointed at seoul wou should worry about

*you
sorry, but tired

If missiles are so easy to shoot down why wasn't the one that went over Japan shot down?

because they weren't aiming for anything? it was just a test

Plus, even if all our defenses fail, worst case scenario it's just the West coast that gets nuked. No major loss.

I remember when the re-release came out and I tried to meet up with some anons here because hey, why not, and I got called a fag

Giant Robots shall inherit the earth!!!

Is this a meme now

>shoot down missile flying over country
>it falls on country

He's such a perfect fit that now I'm actually curious if other Sup Forums characters can do the same in other groups.

Someone post the "I stay, you go" screen cap, please. I thought I had it saved, but no :(

Fag

Missile Men are go!

Seeing as this is a tealth NK thread i only have one question

Where the fuck are the American wolf soldier lewds? I ant to see these burly ass fuckers going full Sparta on each other.

>okie dokie general, just going to need the 9 digit confirmation code

you complete and utter homo

Even though it's not on there The Warden from Superjail! would totally be Wondertainment.
Also not Sup Forums related but I'm just pleased as punch that my design for the UIU logo is slowly but surely becoming the official one

Well it IS the logo that appears in the main page for the group, so "becoming" isn't accurate anymore.

I'm scared because my waifu lives in Seoul

He probably gave them the code when he told them to track the giant

I like this picture.

That's probably (definitely) not how it works

WHERE'S THE GIANT MANSLEY

it's expensive

The trajectory of the test missiles is FAAAAAR different from an actual targeted missile. If the missile had followed a path that would lead it to an attack on a territory of ours (japan, pacific island or west coast) it would have been THAADed into oblivion, but it didn't

Oney is good cartoonist

But i am le tired.

Because they knew it's trajectory was carrying it for out of the range of anything.

okay

>Tfw not leading a Steiner scout lance
Why even live?

Naw, I don't really feel like it.

But I am le tired

We should just put the Wizards: No sense of Right and Wrong pic on the serpents hand

Gotta say your call sign sir

because that would be considered an act of hostility and NK would respond

And if we don't?

so, the snake tree is obviously serpent's hand/wanderer's library and I'm assuming the blue star is GoC, but what is the swirly circle with the red dot?

Tweek, calm down! Here's your fidget spinner!

>Tfw no giant robot waifu that doubles as a vehicle for unimaginable carnage

fuck off tweek

Chaos Insurgence, basically mad scientists who weaponize the shit they research for their own personal interests or world conquest.

Fucking kek

Unless you live in South Korea or Japan that should be the least of your worries. It's not any immediate danger that fills me with dread, it's the idea that millions might die because of the mental derangement of two decadent, overfed pigs like Trump and Kim. It's so incredibly grotesque.

I feel bad for the civilians of NK. They were unlucky enough to be born in a country run by a psychotic man child who was sheltered his whole life and raised to believe he is a literal god walking among humans, I don't think they deserve to get caught in the cross fire, but if Kimmy decides he wants to act like a big boy they may not have a choice. I even feel bad for SK, cause that shit may spill over to them.

Heres the thing. Trump is stupid as shit, but he's not crazy. Kim, however, is legitimately insane due to his upbringing.

>How dare you shoot down out missile, you will answer for this!
>You literally launched it over our country
>Doesn't matter, that was our missile, and you destroyed it, you are clearly trying to start a conflict!
The world is a weird place.

So is Trump, make no mistake. Not to the point where he thinks of himself as some messianic figure like Kim Does, maybe, but he grew up in absurd decadence as part of a class that is basically above the law in America, has never properly learned right from wrong and empathy for his fellow men or even basic self control which is quite clear if you listen to him.

Yeah, but the major difference is, Trump is surrounded by actual adults, people who will (hopefully) reel him back into the real world if he starts getting puffed up. Kim has no one like that, everyone around him was taught and raised to worship the ground he walks on, so theres no one who can possibly speak out against his decisions.

>has never properly learned right from wrong and empathy for his fellow men or even basic self control

No idea if it's factual so feel free to call me out here, but some time ago there was a Trump biography comic dumped here and that had Trump's father sending him to military highschool to make sure he learned the things you mentioned.

I'd ask for a source on that because anti-trump people like to point out that he dodged the draft

But that's the coolest kind of skeleton beat only by fire skeletons.

Hey kid, does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?

What are all the symbols from I recognize the SCP one but thats it

Lefto to right, top to bottom.

1. Global Occult Coalition: most of the occult societies of the world (illuminati, knights templar, Golden Dawn, etc) merged into one group as part of the UN to deal with anomalies. Tremendously trigger happy when it comes to dealing with dangerous shit. More or less the Vegeta to the Foundation's Goku.

2. Chaos Insurgency: former SCP Foundation elite members who went rogue. Motives unknown, objectives unknown, but the use anomalies for their own gain.

3. Marshall, Carter & Dark Ltd: Shadowy mega-corporation that controls the market of anomalous objects and individuals.

4. Serpents Hand: in short, a bunch of anomalous hippies who on't want to be opressed and do whatever the fuck they want.

5. Unusual Incidents Unit: FBI branch that deals with the paranormal, usually gets laughed at by the Foundation and GOC. The little paranormal organization that could.

TRIAL OF THE DRAGON

>tfw my sisters plan to go on holiday to South Korea in 2 weeks
What do? I feel legit worried, but they don't.

Polish your Starcraft 2 skills

That's exactly what your mum said last night.

Trump may not be insane, but he is an idiot. And he's playing with fire by baiting an insane man.

If nukes start flying, I won't say it's all Trump's fault since NK has been the problem, but Trump certainly hasn't been helping.

He did go to military school. But military school isn't actually the military.

And yeah, he basically dodged the draft. Suddenly developed bone spurs in his feet when it was time for him to go to war.

>psychotic man child
you are the only man child if you seriously believe he is actually crazy.

or that people actually literally worship him.

if someone put a gun to your head, you would fucking worship them too if they told you to.

Especially when your culture is specifically built around people ratting out people who aren't loyal enough.

because that is a thing in NK.

that said, the leadership in NK are just as much prisoners as the people. Because the ONLY way regimes like that end are with bullets in the brain, or a rope around your neck.

draft =/= military school.

military school is just boot camp. you send unruly kids there to shape them up. And he did. he graduated from NY military Academy.

Thank you Mr. Armchair Psychologist, I'll take your opinions under advisement.

Obligatory

whos THAT sexy bitch above SCP?

Didn't watch Martin Mystery?

>is an allegory for how we bought Antarctica from the Russians

You bastard

>not listening to 's ideia
Shit list, full of memes and litterallywhos.