Are you? Did you change from human to robot between issues?

Are you? Did you change from human to robot between issues?

I enjoy solving 10 "select signs/cars" per session as well. Fucking google.

Why did the autists that run this site think it was a good idea to make people solve captchas every issue? Couldn't it be every 5 issues?

to be honest this thread wouldn't piss me off if you had just not included their logo. Yes, we all know the site. No, you shouldn't be shilling it here, even with a thinly veiled complaint about a site with pirated shit.

>shilling a website a bunch of autists who all have adblockers and torrent comics anyway

the sad thing is you honstly think this is whats happening

Are there any alternatives that aren't as shit? Or is torrenting the only alternative?

Just use Getcomics for fuck sakes.

Are you mentally handicapped in some way?

Shilling a site would mean saying something positive about it and trying to get people to go to it you fucktard.

Captcha has become extremely annoying.

Just use readcomicbooksonline.com that shit is way better

>you mistyped the captcha
Mistyped, my ass.
I swear it's Hiroshimoot's trick to sell more Sup Forums passes.

The first one almost always never counts even though it is right.
I have gotten the same image that I had passed with after the first time, now this time it's the first image and it doesn't work.

It's bullshit and I am sure this is an intended feature, where it fails when everything is correct.

this site is so fucking slooooow for me. Thank god for comicgeeks.ru

why on earth would you read comics in browser? like holy shit, seriously. just torrent that shit and use cdisplay or something similar

>"Select all of x images"
>Captcha keeps popping out more x images

I'm sure it's a way to get you to do more work for whatever bullshit they're using their verification for. We're free labor for the captcha machine.

Sumatrapdf is better

Any good comic download websites that have everything? I also se people say to torrent but will I fimd anythimg I want on regular torrent websites?

I don't know what that is, comic program? I assume it works on archives and images and not just pdfs?

I usually do but readcomics online library is amazing, I use it for example, when I download a run like 1-100 but there's something happening in another book that is kinda important / fun for 1-2 issue instead of download the whole run of the other book