How would you have wrote the new Powerpuff Girls movie?

How would you have wrote the new Powerpuff Girls movie?

Seems everyone involved were pretty incompetant.

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Powerpuff-Girls-2016-Season-2/Episode-24?id=77036
youtu.be/3JiKQdNynX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What were the rest of the team like?

None of them are hot, what the hell?

Is this a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome convention?

the girl in the striped pink shirt and the Asian guy in front are alright, and the mustache in the back with the red hat is debatable

>have wrote
>incompetant
Did you just out yourself as one of the writers?

I would start by Making Mine Milkshake.
:^)

Now to find the faggot who self-inserted

no one in this picture looks even remotely happy in any way

like they're embarrassed to even be associated with this

Why is there a new movie being made at all?? The reboot hasn't been on long enough to attract a large enough following to even warrant a movie. Its not like the debut for the reboot was all that great either.

I see they got a fat guy that KINDA looks like Genndy

>being made

But user, the nightmare is here : kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Powerpuff-Girls-2016-Season-2/Episode-24?id=77036

Honestly before I clicked the picture, it looked like a couple of white dudes standing in front of Oblivion characters

Literally the only good thing about the movie was moe Bliss

youtu.be/3JiKQdNynX4

Hey she looks somewhat passable in this shot.

Bliss a cute!

CUTE

They couldn't at least make these guys not look like disgusting betas everyone would probably bully?

they wanted them to be self insert, not too different from the original

God this destroys Prof's personality and intelligence so fucking hard.

A Bliss smile is a cute smile!

BUT WAIT

OH FUCK

NO BLISS NO

wheres /our guy/

Left bottem corner

Doesnt it make you want to be a dad, Sup Forums?

>still has pink, green, and blue windows in flashbacks
Wot

>stop crying bubs
What the fuck even was that?

So you're telling me the black one has electricity powers?

And the power to make you love her

>Shoehorn in a new main character Poochie style
>Make the character black for Diversity Points™
>Make this new character instantly loved by everyone in-universe
All of the above is forgivable, all of it. Except
>Retcon Utonium into being a horrible parent who abandons his problem child
The absolute lowest of the low this show has ever done.

Of course he would do that because he's a white male, and white cishet males always oppress black people in some way.

Trust me, this isn't even the first time the reboot did this to the professor's intelligence and personality.
This is simply the worst example.

>Waaah even fictional characters get more love than me
/r9k/ isn't a very effective containment board.

And of course the SJW that added the diversity Pochie are all white.

>Powerpuff Vegito

For what fucking purpose?

>WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU HURT THE GIRLS
>YOU'LL NEVER CONTROL YOUR POWERS, NEVER!

God damn uranium, the fuck is wrong with you? Uranium is actually the most unlikable cunt in this show.

Ackchyually it would be Gogeta since they did a fusion dance

>being a horrible parent
But he was a good parent. He tried his best to take care of Bliss even despite her behavioral problems.
>who abandons his problem child
She abandoned him; he legit thought she died.
If anything, be mad that they made him a horrible scientist.

>still no Fusionpuff lewds

Christ I thought drawfags were good for something

I have an idea. I just thought of this at the top of my head.
>episode starts like normal
>but bliss is a part of the quartet
>everyone treats it like normal, like she's always been here
>it's sets a very strange vibe right away
>everyone is constantly praising bliss, she's the most perfect girl
>she's saving the town constantly
>one day, blossom starts forgetting that bliss ever existed
>she insists to blossom and bubbles that she's not crazy, and something is going on
>she starts stalking bliss
>she eventually finds out that bliss is him, and he put false memories on everyone in townsville
>she tries to find a way to expose him
>yadda yadda
>anime battle

Even drawfags have standards, user.

I would legit watch that.
That sounds pretty damn rad.

If drawfags had standards, there would be no Bliss lewds.

Is that a motherfucking courage the cowardly dog reference?

Remember all of the fake powerpuff girls Dick Hardley made back in the original series? That's where Bliss came from. Prof. Utonium gave her a hairbun with a power suppressor within it to let Bliss live a normal life, but Dick found her and trained her to be the only Powerpuff girl after he fills Bliss' head with lies about Utonium being afraid of her potential.

Bliss is too powerful for the girls to defeat and Bliss tries to absorb their power into her, but they become that energy form. Within that form, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have a heart-to-heart talk with Bliss and show her their memories, causing Bliss to stop the fight

Bliss uppercuts Hardley into Next Week (A city named Next Week) and goes back to living a normal life in an adopted family in Cityville, but promises to come running if they need her.

There, I fixed the movie.

So, she's Broly?

Waifuism will make sure we never see an end of this type of character.

>I worked as a freelance revisionist
Everyone who worked on this movie was a goddamn revisionist.

I unironically hoped the movie would be Bliss becoming the Legendary Superpuff and wrecking the girl's shit.

Too bad there's a canon fembroly already

Considering how many mistakes got through, they all did a pretty shit job.

>Chemical Watermelon

The fact that pic related exists makes me ponder if Bliss is really THAT bad.

This bitch actually made communism real, how can someone top this marye sueness?

I'm not considering this reboot canon btw

he's him

He took the photo

Who, Me?

kek

You know, since strong emotions makes her explode, you probably couldn't even have sex with her without dying, so even as a waifu she's worthless

>Anime style with a realistic nose

Stop this

requesting the Bluffs playing spin the bottle!

Bliss and Bell please

Anime noses were mostly realistic before the 2000's, then moeblob happened

That is an inetesting idea, like the guy from bleach that self inserted in all of the cast memories.

You think thats bad?

>"Pinky and the Brain and Larry"
>also, that episode from Rick and Morty

Don't forget Mini Moose in Invader Zim.

>Remember all of the fake powerpuff girls Dick Hardley made back in the original series? That's where Bliss came from. Prof. Utonium gave her a hairbun with a power suppressor within it to let Bliss live a normal life, but Dick found her and trained her to be the only Powerpuff girl after he fills Bliss' head with lies about Utonium being afraid of her potential.
that's actually pretty close to the origin I had in mind for a PPG Classic version of Bliss, Bliss would have been one of the Copy Puffs(one of the less deformed ones), when the rest of them self destructed, she ends up absorbing the excess Chemical X and Perfect Girl Formula from her deceased sisters, stabilizing her form as well as changing her appearance so she's no longer a direct copy of any of the original 3(although I gave her a different color pallet than she has in PPG2016)

although I didn't have Dick Hardley directly involved with her after that point(although I did have him get involved in a plot of Princess's to finally become a true Powerpuff Girl)

attached pic for my version of Bliss, as well as a PPG version of Princess(need a B name for her), a normalized version of Bunny, a human version of Bullet(in both PPG and RRB flavors since they kept changing what gender that squirrel was), as well as 3 new Ruffs meant to be counterparts to Bliss, Princess, and Bunny(that I need names for)

I'm sorry but I made that post and I haven't watched a single ep of pinky and the brain or rick and mort.

Stop spamming this image

This board is literally /tumblr/ and /deviantart/. Give it a rest and accept the autism

Have you watched or read any anime/manga beyond slice of life moeblobs?

>Black superhero
>Electric superpowers
Ok, fess up whitey's...ya'll think we're robots, right?

asian guy is cute
would love tenderly

Kek

the upper most left look like the japanese version fo princess.

I think it's more the association with urban areas, and the contrast between the standard electricity color palette and black skin.

>filename
Double kek

The eyes of the masks match up, so I'll say yes

Kek, the mask aint the only squint in the room

*Plutonium

JEIKU GOORDOMAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

>Stars the same with everyone believing bubbles made a new imaginary friend.
>Instead of a Secret 4th powerpuff girl that the professor did not tell anyone about make her from a paralel reality where instead of the triplets we know and love she was the result of the lab accident.
>The whole episode is about the girls bonding with her a finding a way to send her back to her home dimension.
>The final battle is with a villian from her own reality that caused her to end up in the main universe (maybe a classic PPG villian with a clever twist like demonic princess or millionaire Mojo)
>in the end she returns to her own dimension with the window open to future adventures in this parallel earth.

awfully a lot of WHITE MALES there...

I wanna fuck those Powerpunks REEEEAAAALLLY badly. help.

Lauren Faust is there?

Not a Nigger and Savage in sight.

>or Maybe even hint that the NuPPG universe is not the same as the classic universe.
>throw the woopass girls, chicken leg hair bubbles form the what a cartoon pilot, even the white "perfect little girl" from the original short into the mis. Maybe Him is an universal constant that they need to unite to defeat.

They would have to introduce a Kid Buu or a Fused Zamasu or an Omega Shenron sort of character in order for a powerpuff fusion to be justified.

It's literally because the colors of the power look good with darker skin.

Really? Nobody else noticed?

I did but I didn't think it was worth commenting on.

No shit. A broken clock is right twice a day. For every good callback PPG does it takes two steps back.

>a character
>with boobs
>in nu-ppg

I thought the artists weren't allowed to draw these