Gl Joe: YOOOOO JOE edition

So me and my missus have been watching GI Joe: real American hero and i loved it. I paticularly liked how fleshed out most of the character's were, flint and lady jane in paticular.

Then there was season 2. God that was so 'this is just to sell toys' episodes, minus the last three episodes leading up to the film. I like beachead and the medic guy the rest were shit and added nothing to the story. Don't even get me started in Sgt. Slaughter...

TLDR: Who's your husbando or waifu? I chose baroness and the missus liked snake eyes (she likes the strong silent type lol)

Also we just got up to the first movie, anytjing worth watching pe avoiding after that?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah2I166f_U
youtube.com/watch?v=rUw8cN6R8o0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh and i only got through the midway point of the film to the bit where it's revealed cobra commander was a lizardman from cobra-la (I prefer the used car salesman or that it's diffrent people as CD orgin I heard about though) and the intro was epic. If you haven't seen it: m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah2I166f_U

>billions of bullets fired almost every episode
>no one dies
That is what made me stop watching it when I was a kid.

Best thing to come out of this were the Fenslerfilms.

And poat me your rare cobra commanders,cover girl and lady janes. A Scarlett or baroness is fine too!

Lifeline was his name.

best supporting joe coming through
snake eyes is easy mode

Gi Joe was pretty edgy by 80s standards, they acknowledge people die in warfare even though they couldnt show it on screen, and they were allowed to punch more often than he-man

we noted that plenty of people died if you have a look. Mostly via explosion though. I mean take 'capture the Flagg!' For example. Loads of dead engineers in that episode. Why do you think Dr. Mindbender and destro had just robots 24/7 after season 1? Shitton dead or in cobra guantanamo bay most likely. That and the crimson guards probably want on stike as there unionized. Probably only thing that saves them from redundancy lol

>billions of bullets fired
>lasers
ftfy
wish my wife liked this stuff

Shipwreck was gr8 mate. We joked that why was he keeping the part of if he hated it so much and then it disapeared for a good many episodes with him in them lol

Also we though duke was funny getting hurt all the time...I mean, yes he's brave but we thought he must have been a tad brain damaged with all the accidents he has.

*Parrot

Also, I don't reckon shipwreck was the same after that midfuck of an episode where he 'woke' from a coma to question reality at every turn and killed his ooze wife an child. Like how the duck could he come back from that incident unscarred for life? I legit felt had for him. Too fair voice acting sold his torment and going mad.

Don't worry mate, my missus wasn't sold on it but she likes the characters to stick with it.

Plus she got wet to Tomax and Xamot. I couldn't blame her, those classy ducks could extend my enterprise's any day of the week...

I unironically dressed as wild weasel on my motorcycle and i never knew til I watched this show. Blue scarf and all...

...now I do it on purpose and when I overtake a lorry or something I'll screech COBRAAAA if I get the chance.

Top five Joes who aren't Snake Eyes:
Shipwreck
Gung Ho
Lady Jaye
Chuckles
Clutch

Bazooka
Shipwreck
Flint
Alpine
Low-light (is Brock Sampson from venture bros design based on him btw?)

Top 5 cobra for you?

I was thinking of having the JOEs and Cobra in an isekai scenario. They're fighting over the macguffin when a freak accident hits said macguffin sending both factions into a world similar to Gate or Familiar of Zero.

Remember that episode where the rich girl totally kidnapped Lifeline and took him back to her cabin to rape him?

Shit I can think of worse dates.

Also if so alot worse than get raped by a preety blonde bingo heiress to get a

GOLD FUCKING HELICOPTER

(shot in practicle terms but still)

thread got deleted (probably thought not Sup Forums enough) but would this make a good cobra commander suit?

She wasn't to bad.

She was too ditzy for me. Any other joe then lifeline would have smacked her for her stupidity but she was too pleasant.

Now if you had baroness tell at me for incomiptence and running from the joes yet again I'd be more intrested.

I got a chub on when she led a charge in one of the episodes and screamed orders. Had to put a pillow in my lap so the HE didn't notice

neo cobra
destro
wild weasel
baroness
croc master

Remove the sholder pads or reduce them and it would be a good, flaboyantly gay number two for Destro ( I say destro cause the staff screams occult to me, colour wise and off you took away the staff it would be good as Dr. Mindbenders troops)

Who the fucks neo cobra?

Also rember this guy? We laughed when he kept turning up in river fights, essentially becoming a main character, just like ol' weasel

Does anyone have a screenshot of that got where both Scarlett and lady jaye are sunbating? I think there lying in there front and flint was barbecuing or something.

oh damn I meant neo-vipers

I always found that funny. They just cut to Flint and he's with Lady Jaye and Scarlett in swimsuits.

your missus, does she have a penor?

Kind of messed up because she was a Loli but I saved that picture all the same now lol

Is there any Zarana x shota mainframe btw?

A-asking for a friend.

>Kind of messed up because she was a Loli
Don't forget the panty shots. And no Zarana/shota.

Flint is such an alpha. He could fuck anyone man or woman. He was such a mans man. I think it was just his voice actor. You could tell he was the real deal, like as cia operative or something. Because he was such a good guy though he's not fuck Scarlett though I bet , just marry lady jaye and fuck her so much she pops out Like 8 kids. Plus Duke is the only guy who could take him in a fist fight I'm sure if it. Plus I get there such bros flint wouldnt touch Scarlett as I get its dukes ads to fuck . They probably talk about the dirty shot they do to that a gals wilst watching football and drinking beers. Then they wrestle naked and laugh joyfully but NO HOMO.

He was a cool guy.

Nah mat but she has a FAT ASS.

She actually looks similar to baroness with the widow peak and glasses so I'll try get her a catsuit so I can fufill this new fetish I have for her...
We freaked out the first time we saw him not wearing a hat. Must have left it in deep lady jayes pussy....actully scratch that, lady Jaye accepts flint is a gift for all women so she activly pimps him out to other gals she meets at the gym or cobra spies all the time. That's my new headcannon. parties with him doing barbeques for all the ladies in his pool. He reluctantly accepts because he loves jaye but she comforts him with the fact she's fine with it and likes it.

GI Joe has the best ladies

>TFW spent 200$+ on a cobra commander mask on ebay, and another 100 on gloves, blue hoodie, cobra shirt, and cape, and am going to cosplay, just because i can do the voice really well
If you hear news about anyone dressed as cobra commander harrasing gabby rivera at NYCC, that will be me

Top five Joes not called Snake-Eyes:
Beach Head - Low-Light - Lady Jaye - Dusty - Shooter

It really does.

Is the comic still shit?

If you get kicked out can you at least scream, "COBRA!!! RETREAT!! RETREAT!!"

#1 Flint
#2 Jinx
#3 Low Light
#4 Lady Jaye
#5 Wild Bill

Wild Bill
Roadblock
Stalker
Leatherneck
Tunnel Rat

Jinx is super underrated.

Stalker is the man. My favorite Joe field leader.

Both G.I. Joe and Transformers basically did those episodes. The Joes got sent to the far off world of ancient Greece. And the Transformers one went with one of the oldest isekai stories by using a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.

So very true.

Jinx a best, my first Jo Lady figure back in the 80s. Never understood the 'boys don't want girl characters in their action figures' line.

Pic related is the remake and repaints of the most recent Jinx figure.

Man, I was super salty about not getting those first two but then I got the Retaliation one with the fuck awesome war chest full of weapons... I love it.

I hear you mane, I hads to have them, now the club one... I might foolishly buy at a stupid price.

I swear, Flint had one of the best voices. Even in the Hama comics I just read his lines in it.

Gah, that fucking City Strike Scarlett. What a crying shame. And yeah, I don't even want to see what a club Jinx goes for these days.

> Get both of the SDCC, have them nice and displayed. One day discover shelf was knocked over. Jinx on the left knocked over and her weapon broken.

> my dog somehow knocked the shelf and gnawed on that darn weapon and gnawed another figure.

It was then that day I learned my dog had part cat in him.

he also chewed on the edge of my Annihilation vol. 3 trade

Last time I checked, it was around $99. She's probably worth even more now.

Live-action movie is better than cartoon.

Oooh shit... now you gone done it.

A 2nd DANGER GIRL/G.I. JOE mini series when?

youtube.com/watch?v=rUw8cN6R8o0