Americuck logic

>Americuck logic

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
amazon.com/Choco-Treasure-Everyday-Single-Pack/dp/B00BFNEC8W/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1477992854&sr=1-1&keywords=kinder surprise eggs
gunownersresource.com/faq/what-guns-are-banned-in-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not gonna choke on my fucking gun

Why are non-americans so butthurt about those dumb eggs? Do you really think hiding small plastic toys inside of food and then giving it to children is a good idea?

If American's ban things that they can choke on why isn't my dick banned?

Just cock.
Ain't illegal, dipshit. Takes 8 hours to get your RPAL, you lazy fuck.

You mean
>Canacuck logic
I'm not letting my kid choke on a chocolate egg, fuck off.

they only put warnings on small choking hazards

Kek

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html

both should be legal desu

People can choke on all sorts of things, but only some things get anywhere near people's mouths

please be in melbourne

the warning's only for small things my ally ;)

kek

this is shit tier stale bait OP 2/10 made me reply.

Funny story: The founding fathers were going to include an amendment about the right to kinder surprise in the constitution, but then somebody in the back asked "what kind of retard puts a toy in candy".
So they put some shit about quartering soldiers in instead.

I'd rather have guns than Ü-Eier to be honest. They are overpriced and not that great anyway.

Kinder eggs are nothing special.

They're too-thin chocolate surrounding a toy that is cheap even by cheap-toy standards.

So it's inferior candy and an inferior toy. Go to a store and buy a Hot Wheels toy and a Snickers bar, you'll pay the same and get better of both.

And guns aren't illegal in Canada, fucking leaf.

You mean to say French kids can be killed by things other than Muslims?

what the fuck is the eggy thing?

>mfw my 3 year old niece was given one and immediately put it into her mouth and almost choked on the plastic pod

>small plastic toys inside of food

It looks like this user.

>Ayn Rand
>Russian
>Jew
>Russian Jew
She's rigging the election for both sides.

So you like having no means of protection and your children choking to death?

out kids are retards encouraged to be fags, they;d deep throat that in a second

leafs can be trusted with candy and kids toys, not with big boy guns.

seems simple enough to me

We can't use Kinder eggs to defend ourselves from niggers and government tyranny.

Americucks get the better deal here

We need those for a reason mr leaf.

our*

Yes. Is there a problem?

Underrated bantz.

Those are not banned, they are just not called kinder eggs. I broke one in walmart yesterday.

lol that kid is so retarded he looks like ted cruz

Do you fucking Amerifats try to eat the entire thing in one go?

You can't choke on it because you're supposed to open it then separate the toy and eat the chocolate. Die sooner you fat pieces of shit.

You keep trying to lose weight but it always seems to find you.

so wait kanukistan makes products?

this is news

our kids seem to, yes.

Again, they still sell these. I think you are just a little bit heated that you cant defend yourself when they come for you.

wtf i love kinder eggs now

canadian is codeword for fag in america
hope this helps

I mean they're banned for a sensible reason

I can buy weed, a kinder surprise and a pistol all in the same afternoon. Why are you so afraid of being free? It's far better than the alternative.
amazon.com/Choco-Treasure-Everyday-Single-Pack/dp/B00BFNEC8W/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1477992854&sr=1-1&keywords=kinder surprise eggs

>BHP

Whoo Straya fuck yeah

USA - Gun rights, police.
Canada - No Gun rights, Shitty police force.

>non-americans are more concerned about candy than protecting their freedom and family
seems about right

>Canada - No Gun rights
Isn't Canada like in the top ten for private gun ownership?

>going to Walmart
>2016

user, I...

What the FUCK is that picture

I shop at Wally World. Get the best prices on groceries without having to clip coupons like an old Jewish lady. Plus they have the based Great Value caffeinated kool aid powder.

only leafs like choclate covered balls. America is for men

who wants to eat shitty cheap candy?
those candy eggs are poorfag food and incredibly unhealthy for you
some cheap ass "quasi-choclate" mixed with 20 industrial chemicals

I'll take gun rights and freedom over not being able to eat garbage food
You Canucks can do the opposite if you please.

>Do you fucking Amerifats try to eat the entire thing in one go?
you already knew the answer to that question

kek approves. Canacucks btfo

Ar-15s are legal in Canada, once again OP shows his quality.

Then you split the egg as they're designed and tell your child theres a toy.

Kids when taught can learn you know.
I fail to see how the world can survive kinder eggs for decades and yet America cant survive a day without thousands choking.

Why don't they just wrap two halves separately and put a toy in the middle with a third outer foil?

NOT ILLEGAL IN LEAFLAND FAGGOT

Yes, Kinder and Yowie eggs we're the shit. If a kid chokes on that shit they deserve to die

Cause the gun can kill other people but the candy kills themselves cause there to fucking stupid to remove the toy fist

>were the shit
*were shit

Subpar chocolate and subpar toys. Buy a Hershey bar or something and a Hot Wheels toy. Same price, better both.

Yes capitalism

thats the most disturbing picture ive seen all day, brutally honest

You know what is also legal in Canada? Blowing off your dog

I'll opt for the US, thank you.

I don't see anything wrong with the Kinder Egg ban.

First of all it is entirely unsanitary to be putting toys inside of chocolate foods produced in the billions.

Beyond that, the chocolates are obviously targeted at children who are most susceptible to a chocking hazard as well as the unsanitary nature.

The weapon on the other hand is designed specifically for adults. Requires rules and regulations to own. Is banned in some areas all together. As well, contrary to what an uneducated viewer might think, 99.9% of "assault weapons" which look similar to your pick and are located int he united states are really single-fire only by law. Which makes them really no different whatsoever from any other semi-automatic weapon in civilian population.

In China it is pretty popular to eat a fetus

Faggots

Kinder supruses were fun for the suprise and collection, not for a quality toy.

>come back after you outlaw beastiality canada

Is this real? Is this what they do in Canada? Abhorrent

>b-but i get to own chocolate eggs

Stupid leaf

It's CTR, a slavshit, a poo, chink, or slime that makes these leaf posts.

Don't let them get you to think less of other based non-Americans.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms ( x )

The right of the people to keep and bear dangerous childrens candies ( )

The right of the Canadian people to poorly construct an argument this bad ( )

Not quite accurate. Both civilians and military owned cannons and warships back then but the point gets through

AR pattern rifles are perfectly legal in Canada.
In fact Canada has no minimum barrel length requirement for rifles like we have in the US. Canadians in effect can purchase SBRs off the shelf.

Hershey is garbage too.
Good chocolate is not gonna cost 99 cents or even 2-3 dollars.

Otherwise you're just eating 10 pounds of corn syrup, 20 chemicals and some coa-coa bean residue. Yeah, cheap ass Hersheys choclate is the same garbage.

Kids shouldn't be eating that shit. No one should.

I think the logic is: "Do what you want with the chocolate eggs, but you aren't having my guns."

Pretty sure, if you want the full experience, you go to America.

You need to have a dick in order for someone to choke on it.

Australia BTFO

Some years ago, a friend's lil' cousin choked on one of those: Not all kinders.

Right, because 4 year olds are eating rifles.
Shut up leaf.

Shut up, leaf.

That's a big pill to swallow.

wtf dude why are you eating guns
are canucks THAT fat?

Canadians need to be banned. They're the obnoxious unlikeable kid that continually spews shit, eventually gets punched in the face and then runs home crying believing they're the victim.

A shitty toy hidden in chocolate being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to import and eat Kinder eggs shall not be infringed.

> He doesn't know about the Vietnam War and the Soviet-Afghan War

hmh so let's just give up I guess really made me think

They have these at the bougie deli i get my sammys at, not sure what the fuck you are talking about.

No one is choking on these. It's nanny-state bullshit thought up by some bureaucrat and passed into law because there was 10 million dollars of pork attached to it.

>A stupid law bans one thing so we should make other stupid laws banning other things

Statist logic

underrated

>You can't choke on it because you're supposed to open it then separate the toy and eat the chocolate. Die sooner you fat pieces of shit.
>You keep trying to lose weight but it always seems to find you.
Kinder eggs are illegal due to a nearly 100 year old law pushed into law by progressives.

Leftist banning shit surprise surprise
Leftist using their own stupid bans to justify more stupid bans. Priceless

Kinder Eggs are legal now you dolts.

Also they suck, I thought you euros were supposed to have good taste in chocolate?

Also post your funs.

Why America have so retarded kids and irresponsible parents?

To bad the process to get the proper license makes getting a handgun permit in NYC look tame and that you cannot do anything with it but shoot it at state authorized ranges
And
>5 round mags
gunownersresource.com/faq/what-guns-are-banned-in-canada/

wow, these talking points, both should be legal, go fuck your self ctr fag.

LEAF