I love you too

>I love you too...
Cartman X Heidi was a god tier ship and I'm mad.

did you miss last night's episode? heidi took him back because he threatened to kill himself

>taking this seriously

This is what it means to be shipped with Cartman. It was never just going to be sweet and adorable. You can only root for this couple on one of two conditions: You like seeing Heidi suffer, or you want Heidi to snap and become bitchy and possibly yandere. Beyond that you gotta hope Heidi pulls a Butters and beats Cartman and then drops him like a bad habit.

I'm not sure what I'd prefer at this point. Her dutifully taking the abuse while trying to support Cartman was pretty funny, but I feel like that can only go on so long. She can't keep being a hybrid of Butters and Wendy forever.

Seriously?!

yes. also checked

Isn't Cartman the only kid in town to have seen live poon before him? It's gotta count for something since he's likely not gonna be able to pull that off ever again given his nature.

I mean there's Ike

Yup, Cartman is a pussy little bitch and she's not taking his shit, which is awesome

Or she genuinely loves him and doesn't want him hurt. Have any of you fuckers ever had a girlfriend? Oh wait this is Sup Forums: home to manchildren and virgins.

lol

And Jimmy. He got with that fat hooker.

And Kenny.

Don't forget Butters with his Bottom Bitches.

Ike and Jimmy have gotten laid.

So has Kenny

Did you watch the same episode as I did? She lectured Cartman a little at the end, but the whole time she still did exactly as he told her to; followed him around, helped him with his rap, and tried to make everyone at school pay attention to him. Meanwhile he was talking shit about her to her face and she just looked like a sad puppy. Heidi is playing right into Eric's antics.

When did Kenny actually have sex?

After the Jonas Brothers episode.

who?

Well I mean, she didn't break up with him. Cartman broke up with her...then immediately wanted to get back together with her.

It is kind of nice how she doesn't totally take his shit but does genuinely want to try to work with him

>home to manchildren and virgins
and what does it say about you that you chose to spend your time here?

I hope it works, but sadly I know it wont. Cart man destroys all he touches

That I'm a sadist who loves seeing you squirm in misery?

As if it weren't obvious enough before.

well im not very miserable right now