Netflix has pulled an episode of the children's program Maya the Bee after a mother spotted what appears to be an...

>Netflix has pulled an episode of the children's program Maya the Bee after a mother spotted what appears to be an extremely phallic drawing on the trunk of a tree in the background of an episode.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for this kind of stuff to hit Netflix.

Why do artists always put pictures of dicks in things?

It's funny because the troll artist will never be found, and lulz will remain unspoiled.

Because they're not putting their actual dicks in anything

Because they are insecure contrarians.

Subliminal messaging to make all the girls watching into whores

That is obviously a dick holy shit.

On the one hand, kids aren't going to notice that shit unless it's pointed out
On the other hand, why would you draw a dick in a children's cartoon

That's obviously a fish mushroom, don't see what all the fuss is about.

Is it made in Japan.

Only "extremely phallic"?

wow.
Expected this to be another nonsense Aladdin castle dick. or little mermaid. whichever it was...

But nope.. that is 100% an intentionally drawn dick.l

wow, how... mature of the artists

I wonder if they can crack down who's the dingdong responsible

Ding dong diddiley

because they are very mature and have great sense of humor

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
why do you faggots post like this

huh...and here I thought it was going to be a mother overreacting to obviously not dick image...and it ACTUALLY is CLEARLY a penis...in a children's cartoon.

huh...SOMEONE is getting fired for this.

Because they don't get paid enough, it is a way of telling their producers "fuck you" while they keep working.

/thread

Well, there goes the last of my childhood innocence.

Bullshit, they just want to draw dicks on things.

Ok which one of you chucklefucks was it

>get the number of the specific shot in the episode
>open all files of that shot and find which one has the penis added (post-editing, rendering, animation, etc)
>get the name of who was in charge of it

Yes, they can

Like you had anything left.

Uh... no? It's all in the production schedule. It would be extremely easy to figure out who created the asset.

Franco-German show animated in belgium.

Maya the Beenis
X-DDDDD

I have a friend who was working on the wombles reboot and was aiming to put as many illuminati references into the background as possible. Sadly it got canned so I'll never get to play spot the illuminati in Wimbledon Common.

So was this an "accident" in the chance that it was an in-joke and the texture was never meant to be seen as it was meant for the other side of the log? 'Cause this is BLATANT otherwise

thanks a lot OP you made me piss my pants

>Ego
i put a penis eastreregg in a film, hihihi

>rascal humor aka mature humor for adults
Wouldnt it funny if i put somewhere something raunchy?

>overworked and underpayed
Fuck it, i sit so long at this scene, fuck my boss, i put somewhere a penis

There are alot motivations, but i guess it boils down to this

In that context it is propably the latter. Shit was propably animated by trainees, makes it even cheaper than North Koreal slave labour.

Netflix took that episode out of the program. Has anyone a link to a stream or a file?

Also what's the big deal? Kids will probably not notice and if they do... so what?

I guess a dick being there implies some character within Maya the Bee's universe drew a giant cock on the wall

Are we sure the entire thing isn't just an amalgamation of wangs made into an animation?

It's just a dick. What's wrong with a dick? It's not going to hurt anyone.

I's even add, it's just_cartoon_dicks

oh, then who ever made it still has their job. They will get a talking to and maybe a slap on the wrist. And everyone will 'secretly' admire him for it

IT'S A PLOT BY LEFTIST GLOBALIST MARXIST ATHEIST CATHOLIC SJWS TO DESTROY WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND INSULT BASED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

It's a human thing. People talk about the haunting preserved ash statues of people in the ancient city of Pompeii, but when I visited the place I was more enthralled by the sheer amount of dicks carved into the rocks all over the place. Humans just like drawing dicks. Always have, always will.

Maya the Bee is a 3d show right? So that dick is in 3D, meaning someone had to take the time to edit the textures on that log so that it shows a penis, which depending on the program used and how well their UVs are laid out, might have been a bit laborious.

Meaning this isn't like someone hastily scribbling a penis on an animation cel, this was a penis with effort behind it.

That's a rocket you perverts.

Pshh... that's a background. Probably a tileable based texture with added details. Just do normal texture with UV and once it's approved edit a dick in photoshop or 3d painter as a new layer. Easy peasy Japan l.

are you ok, kid?

I know it's a meme, but I love Maya the Bee now.

benis :DDDDDD

Why is drawing dicks so funny?

I wonder if that artist snuck the word "nigger" somewhere.

Probably something about it being taboo.

Why do mothers overreact at everything?

>On the other hand, why would you draw a dick in a children's cartoon
For the lulz?

Penises are no laughing matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

Yup. That's a dick alright.

I'm actually more freaked out about that half-face on the right.

They could at least be more subtle about it.

See? Right there?

did Opera neer know what a troll was before this?

post dicks and other sex organs hidden in Sup Forums

I feel as though it's a noble tradition that artists must heed.

Well it certainly don't get any more extremely phallic than straight up putting a dick there

it's funny

That is literally a dick, though.

One flacid dick for man, One giant erection for mankind.

You lost, get over it.

I know, who cares?

The world lost

Fuck that pic, why would you pair a group of normal, hard-working people with a bunch of subhuman trash?

Furries don't deserve this.

...Wow. That is 100% a dick. No subtlety to it.