What does Sup Forums think about nudism?

What does Sup Forums think about nudism?

Not that degenerate shit where people do it for the sake of doing it, like with the free the nipple or some other shit

I mean normal, unsexualized, natural healthy nudity. Should it be a thing?

Personally I am of the mind that it should be, provided the climate allows for it. The body of the ideal aryan, both male and female are very beautiful and they should not be hidden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=decTvJ4bgXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this how faggots work out and occasionally shatter their feet?...

based and redpilled

but sadly the movement has been hijacked by perverts nowadays

Can't be impossible to take it back

>Personally I am of the mind that it should be, provided the climate allows for it. The body of the ideal aryan, both male and female are very beautiful and they should not be hidden.
no

not an argument desu

its such a fucking german thing though to get naked its why all the naked kraut backpackers here get smashed

nude women look like farmyard animals

good looking nude men are ok

what does art have to do with anything

didnt mean to quoute you

bump

it leads to irredeemable degeneracy

nudity is the antithesis of degeneracy

>it leads to irredeemable degeneracy
like this

I think it is great mate.

LOL, fag.

Public nudity, like topless bathing, has been killed by rapefugees. Sorry Europe.

>95503126

It is really a shame.

Nudism is degenerate.

Period.

Alright, mohammed.

Mudslim detected

youtube.com/watch?v=decTvJ4bgXo

In what way exactly?

>Tyrone calling Jaroslav a Mohammed.

lol

I'm actually two tbps swedish

if you are naked you should be exterminated

GAS THE NUDES

beat me to it friend

Oh, so instead of Mohammed you are Ahmed? Mkay then

I'm protestant.

Nudity in art is ok. But not collective nudism and not nakedness for the sake of vulgarity.

I've been to a nude beach so I could tick it off the bucket list. Basically nudism is one of those things that is great in theory but unworkable in reality due to all the fucking perverts and homos.

I don't care what hippies say, humans are not beautiful creatures. We're disgusting to look at and I'm glad it's socially unacceptable to be nude in public.

>unsexualized
>nudity

Pick one.

go back to your animes .

It's nice, feels like a tribute to our bodies. Sadly there's no more a healthy and homogeneous society in the west for it to work without sin.

What do crude figures have to do with anything?
A naked woman will always invoke either disgust or lust, there is no way around it.

I've seen that cap. But I'm talking about as a species, we're pretty disgusting compared to most other animals. Only a handful of non-deepsea creatures are uglier than us.

>We're pretty disgusting compared to most other animals.

Nah. I don't believe that

There just might be something wrong with you. Wow, just wow.

I enjoy hanging out at my pool in the buff.

On a private lot, though.

We're mostly bald, what hair we do have is typically coarse, bipedal, fingers, the shape of our heads, excessive fat storage is common these days.
I'm not great with describing why things are ugly, but I know ugliness when I see it. There's nothing wrong with being ugly, we just don't like to admit when we are. We're way too vain for an ugly species.
>wow, just wow
Hello plebbit. Let me know how many upboats this screenshot gets you :^)

There'd be less fat shits if everyone could see each other.

On the other hand titties and dicks flop around way too much on the move, it'd be a bit weird.