This was unironically the _best episode of Star vs. Prove me wrong

This was unironically the _best episode of Star vs. Prove me wrong.

Still felt more like someone's dream.

this spider with a top hat is the best charcter

It showed that no one can beat Spider with a Top Hat.

It was good, though a little odd

Truth

Spider with a top hat is cute! CUTE!

actually sleepy Star is cuter, so fuck off

B-but i didn't compare them...

I agree but it sure is a damn shame that the quality of episodes are pretty inconsistent.

>Prove me wrong.
Into The Wand exists

TUSKED

>Narwhal Blast
>Makeup Blast
>Mr. and Mrs. Blast
Oh my god
There's no way this episode isn't just Star's dream/imagination, that's too fucking dumb and cute to be anything else

My negro

Whoops forgot to quote. Good thing I have more sleepy stars

it's a
>Starfan13 discovers Glossaryck episode while Star has odd dreams about Osco

>ywn have a pool party with Star

Just end me senpai

>Star wearing a two-piece
Delete this, Star is a pure girl and refined princess of Mewni.
She would only wear proper one-piece attire or swim nude, in private or among close family and Marco Diaz.

Would be cracking up the whole time.

STOP FUCKING POSTING ON MY GODDAMN BOARD YOU ARE ON HIATUS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE AND GO TO /TRASH/ WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG LOSERS

user was mad haha

it was good. I think they sort of missed an opportunity and bungled the message. Instead of sending the message that "weak people can make a big difference if they are determined and brave". Like, the spider could have jumped into the wolf's nose and made it choke or something. Instead it sort of just sent the message that "weak people might turn out to be secretly super powerful if they get a gun".

Well it's kinda true

I'm still here and I still self insert as that guy.

Got to say say that it's true. I see same user forcing awful memes.

Which one? Sweaty Star guy?

Where did he touch you user?

>ywn have Star drooling on your shoulder as she attempts to sleep
>ywn reach your arm around her to give her a sense of security
>swn hug you in her sleep like a big teddy monster
Feelsies too realsies

We all know it's you. Go away.

only 1 more month bromigo

If the only contact I have with Star is her using me as an elbow rest, so be it.

Yea I'm the reason the threads are shit. I post sweaty star and the whole world weeps.

I'll stay here. Thanks.

God fucking dammit. Guys looked hard and made a new thread when I didn't see one. Why in the ever loving fuck don't we title these things and why can't we use more recognizable images when we do it?

I can't even delete my thread now, fuck

>I've got a magic wand of sorts too Star.

Felt like an Adventure Time episode, desu.

>"looked hard"
>"Star vs" in the OP
>OP image is a screen cap of the show
Lrn2catalog and lurk moar nerd

very cute episode, i appreciate the explanation about how her wand works

>yfw she only liked Marco for his body

i want to mindbreak her, now

How would you go about it, user?

Evening guys, your least favorite drawfag here. Finished a request from last thread but "Dolled up" was vague so I just drew Janna in a dress.

Any other requests? I think first come first serve causes too many problems so I'm going to just pick the ones I like from now on.

Brett Varon/Zach Marcus made a great team, makes sense why Brett got promoted to director

Maybe some AU Stars (your choice of which) chasing after/fawning over BoyStar?

>boyStar raped my Mewberty Star

Star and Marco platonically getting shitfaced

i dunno, Jackie isn't made for mentally scarring her plus my mind break fetish is my least favorite, it's so cruel, is there like a reverse mindbreak, being so nice they just become a vegatable
Jackie a cutie

Why is she so cute?

There is, it's called killing them with kindness.

To lure you into her cocoon where you will be raped and eaten, not necessarily in that order.

What crossovers do you want to happen

Steven Universe, of course
archiveofourown.
org/works/11622138

>Pick up homeless Jackie, befriend her
>slowly help her with her self-esteem and self worth
>touch hands one day by accident
>she kisses you the next day
>this eventually leads her begging you to _hit her because she's a worthless pile of scales

Was that connected to an episode I missed? It feels like what was going on outside the wand was something we should have known about. And it's her most powerful spell, why do we only see it in this episode?

>one moment you were talking to that cute blone exchange student
>the next, you're here, wherever "here" is
>due to the low light, you couldn't make out much of your surroundings
>felt kinda sticky from your head to your--wait a minute
>you can't feel your legs
>with some effort, you manage to move your head to look down
>after a few minutes of your eyes adjusting to where your legs should be, your heart sank
>in the place of legs, only fleshy stumps remained
>though heartbreaking, you wondered why you weren't screaming in agony since you had woken up, or close to death from the blood loss
>but you felt nothong, save for some grogginess
>then you heard it
>what a disgusting sound, like that of a dog tearing into a christmas turkey
>you were able to make out the source easily, as a light emanated from it
>it was a small figure with large pigtails
>considering things couldn't get any worse, you tried to get its attention
>as it turned to look at you, your blood ran cold
>the light was actually coming from its large heart-shaped eyes, enough to make out some facial details
>it was her, but yet..not
>and a bit of blood had stained her lips a darkish red
>"boooooy"

>Was that connected to an episode I missed?
no, but i understand your confusion. they were going for that feeling youre describing im pretty sure

> And it's her most powerful spell, why do we only see it in this episode?

shitty writing, its the only thing wrong with this episode but i found it kind of glaring as pseudo-plotholes go

>ywn help Jackie, only for her to want you to hurt her again

>she's a sobbing mess, balling up your fist on her knees, and using it to punch herself begging you to hit her
>telling you how she knows she'll never be good enough
i need more MindBroke Jackie

>every time you try to comfort her, her self-loathing increases
>rubbing her cheeks makes her imagine you slapping her like the garbage she see herself as

there is actually a thread about that right now if ya want. Is crossboarding lewds against the rules?

>Fisting Anal Fisting Murder Gay Sex
that's interesting

>AU where Jackie is the offspring of an elder god and a human
>can shift between "normal" and monster forms at will, though certain events can trigger it
>hunger being the primary reason

OR here. I love how comfy she seems in pink. Thanks a lot!

I'm gonna dump requests from earlier now that I've got the time.

>book order got delayed

These pants took forever. Hope everything is in place.

>ywn sneak into St. O's to save your friend's friend
>during the post-coup party, you have a major wardrobe malfunction
>ywn be swarmed with oodles of affectionate willing princesses of all shapes, sizes, and species

Wait, did you draw these?

One of the ORs for that pic, ya dun did a güd, drawfag.

So when are we getting more Busty Waitress/ Waitco content?
I wanna see Busty Waitress lovingly serve Marco his own spaghetti

I wanna suck star's feet

me too

Wait in line buddy

>We are tweeting the Japanese translation of answer to the question to Ariel @ Hug_bees who is a demonic buster production staff who was previously recruited with this account and Storyboard Revision.

>Why did Disney let [Star] speak [with a] Kansai dialect?
I do not know the truth because Japan's Disney decided, but maybe [they] wanted to have an atmosphere close to English. In English [Star expresses her] feelings straight. I do not understand it because it is difficult to hear the difference in Japanese!

>Do you know about the past of Tom and Star?
I think that Season 3 [trailer] will probably [show] the hints of how the two people met!

>Does Tom and Marco keep up with each other?
[They are] not dating, but I think that the fan art of the two [of them] dating [is] very cute! I want to draw [them] in the future and I also love to see [it]!

>Do you have reference sources for [Star's outfits]? Also why is Marco always [wearing] the same clothes?
Basically all clothes of [Star's] are [drawn] by Mrs. Daron (creator) · I think that what [she is] wearing is the source! Marco [wears the same] clothes all the time because he likes red and likes [the outfit]. Why should [he] wear other clothes?

>Do you have a common hobby other than Tom and Marco other than Love Sentence (Boys Band)?
They both like video games, sweets, and karaoke! I'm sure they both have fashion advice!

>Who is the [Star modeled after]? Also why [does she] always [wear red horns]?
Star is a character like Daron and Sailor Moon combined. And she has [many] hair accessories, but [the] horns are my favorite. You do not think it is perfect for [Star's character]?

>Will the red moon be an important point in the future?
[I can't say anything without spoiling it]... The red moon can be said to be a really important [part of the plot]. In season 3 it should be more obvious!

>Does Gustav reappear?
I do not think that's the last appearance of Gustav ...;)

Last one.
>Is Tom wearing a star-patterned T-shirt because [he likes Star]?
Tom was originally wearing a pentagram, but it was turned into a star. Maybe Tom is wearing [it] for her because [Star] said the star pattern is cute!

Does anyone unironically like Oskie, apart from people who want it solely as the leftover ship after Starco and Jantom?

Star just strikes me as the kind of girl who would have pink rose soles, perfect arches and really cute toes so there is that aspect of the whole thing, that and women with more "cute" facial features seem to have better looking feet

Bit off topic tho.

Soon, user. Soon

Guilty of the latter, but the former has become more true over time.

fukkin nice shit up in here

thanks drawfriend

Dude.
His only competition when it comes to oral is Mina, and she's like 50 years old while he's only 16 or 17.
He's going to reach Level 20 as a Pussyslayer before Marco gets his abs.

>Rose Pink soles

Fine by me, man.

best non-plot ep coming through, this ep nailed comfy SoL.

Since March of this year I've come to these threads and I have yet to finish S2, mostly because I like to watch the episodes while drunk to enjoy them much better and take screencaps and try to name them properly without grammatical errors, I should just finish it all or not?

You have until November for the third season to start up again, so take your time.

>Soon, user. Soon
Can't come soon enough, so I'll have to lend a hand to make new content whenever I can for this new funny crack ship.

>he just uploaded the uncesnored version on the booru
Jeezums, you work some kinda fast. Glad I could help make the name.

>Star with Marco hoodies
what a weird fetish

>Jeezums, you work some kinda fast. Glad I could help make the name.
You came up waitco? Congrats then.
Waitco and/or Bustco work well enough.

what is Star doing?

I miss the Nutter lads.

>what is Star doing?
Trying to make the table submit to her will so she can feast on corn based food upon its body.

what indeed

Star makes anyone's clothes give you a fetish

My head cannon is that her name is Jackie Lynn because her single father didn't know how to spell "Jacqueline"

Honestly just happy one of my favorite background gals is getting more attention. The shipping's a bonus.