Are any of this dude's comics worth reading? Has anyone ever done anything cool with him? The movies were fucking great

Are any of this dude's comics worth reading? Has anyone ever done anything cool with him? The movies were fucking great.

Other urls found in this thread:

dontpaniconline.com/magazine/radar/letters-to-wesley-snipes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest also.

I remember hearing that the 00's series he had was pretty good, but it took inspiration from the movies.

Blade has actually had most of his best stories while part of a team.

Yes, his 70's comics are great.

However, I've never seen the movies but my understanding is that they have very little in common with the comics and just use the basic overall concept and some character names.

The original comics are like blaxploitation meets the Hammer horror films.

>Blade has actually had most of his best stories while part of a team.
What teams has he been a part of that are worth reading?

Watch the second movie at least. It's good fun. Best way I can describe it as 'Devil May Cry: The Movie,' except with vampires and it actually predates DMC.

Bump

Remember when Sup Forums sent letters for Blade while he was in jail, after being framed for tax evasiion by some scumbag vampires?

SOME

MOTHERFUCKER'S

For a moment I got really excited at the prospect of Wesley Snipes writing comics about himself but then realization you were talking about Blade set in

ARE

ALWAYS

TRYING

TO

I do.

LICK

ICE

God damn it user

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

I sent one too, shit was fun, yo.
Whoever the user who made those daily threads and amazon wishlist for blade, he was a hero of Sup Forums for me.

B'aawwww, that's cute.

SKATE

X-Men: Curse of the Mutants was pretty good.

UPHILL

Who were the cards sent to?

Tomb of Dracula is stellar. After Blade's first appearance he appears sporadically and he kicks ass every time.

Wesley Snipes

dontpaniconline.com/magazine/radar/letters-to-wesley-snipes

I love how people intentionally bought the wrong kind of card so they could cross out words