Do you actually believe that the jews are out to get you?

Do you actually believe that the jews are out to get you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo
twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/729485788430237696
youtube.com/watch?v=6_pIWUritDo
youtube.com/watch?v=96V_hoH00FQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. I wish Sup Forums would realize that just because jews tend to lean one way politically doesn't mean they're out to get you. for example, ost people here know that hispanics in america vote dem ~80 of the time but people don't think they're out to get us. Is it the position of power that jews tend to be in that causes you to connect their political leanings to ulterior motives? if it is that's just nonsense

good goy
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

~80%*

No. But it is annoying how shapiro and others like him are very intelligent/knowledgable but when they start talking about israel or antisemitism they instantly become retarded

Sup Forums loves Jews now, idiot.

yes

The Jews aren't out to get us. They are already in control. They are occupying American and European society as we speak, in the media, in academe, in the banks and in politics.

prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
Read it.

No, but the Jews are undeniably out for themselves, I respect that even. Because its no different to what we're doing.

But if the term "Jews" used loosely to describe the globalist power structure, I don't think it has anything to do with the Jews specifically, I'd go so far as to say Jewish groups would be a distant ally against global government, Israel and Zionists tend to be very nationalistic and their only allegiance is to Israel (which stands to gain nothing from global government)

This

I WANT ALL JEWS TO KILL ALL BLACKS

PLS JEWS PLS KILL ALL BLACK PLS

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

This. Shapiro is fairly logical when it comes to domestic issues, as soon as Israel is mentioned he goes full ideological. Isreal didun doo nuffin.

Jews very obviously have one agenda for israel and another for the goyim. Sometimes that agenda is in line with the well being of the goy, other times it is to the detriment of the goy. Unfortunately enough of them belong to the global ruling class (which is not solely jewish) to peddle their ideologies (good or bad) to the goy.

They are out to get you as much as ranchers are out to get their own herd, they don't necessarily care about you, but they need you, so there is a certain amount of symbiosis until they can replace you, ranchers, doctors, livestock and the like with robots and advanced life extending technology, then you just become an inconvenience that can be quarantined and eliminated in a number of ways.

No, I believe that Jews built a cultural tradition of infiltrating and manipulating governments as a sadly necessary survival strategy due to their situation as a people without a state, and that as with just about any cultural tradition, this was deeply ingrained over time and couldn't be flipped off like a switch once Israel was founded.

Israeli Jew =/= Western Jew

well I am missing part of my dick

My condolences

Some of them are out to get us, but there's a lot of others we could pivot to.

Both the hard left and Muslims are converging to become a mutual enemy of the right and conservative, pro-Israel Jews. Meanwhile the liberal ones threaten their own as well by overspilling their toxic social liberalism and open borders obsession onto their own kin.

I think it's a hard pill to swallow but an unlikely alliance between Zionists and white ethno-nationalists could be surprisingly effective. If white ethno-nationalists jump about the pro-Israel wagon and start defending their right to a state for their ethnic group and likewise support them against the pro-Palestine lobby and it's leftist allies. It'd be hard to convince them to drop their goy-hate and likewise those on our side to purge the anti-Semitism from our ranks, but if it ever happened it could be a highly productive alliance.

It reflects the shifts in our global politics from left against right to nationalism against globalism. It's entirely possible if we both have the same objectives; Europe for the white race, Israel for the Jews, We've got a shit load of mutual enemies; liberals, leftists, Muslims and other unwanted third worlders so we might as well work together on this one. Co-operate in turning a blind eye to each other removing their enemies within and just outside our borders. We agree to support their establishment of a one-state solution that removes Palestine and it's people entirely if agree to turn a blind eye to us purging Europe of non-whites and leftists.

Jews are out to get.

youtube.com/watch?v=flCJS17Phdo

No, Jews simply don't care about anything or anyone, so they going to get you as side effect of their stupidity of thinking they know how to manage economy and that they are smart. No matter how many times Jews try to prove they are intelligent, they aren't. Religious people aren't intelligent for starters. They learn shit like a dog and repeat it, not realizing when they learned a wrong thing, then having too much greed and fear of loss, that they will sacrifice everything to save their ass.

I highly doubt every single jew in the world is in on some vast, global conspiracy to attain supremacy over all. Just a few wealthy, well-placed assholes.

Your question is stupid. Look around. They already control a ridiculous amount of the world yet are such a small percentage. Jews are not stupid, your average jew is much smarter than your average goy. They understand divide and conquer, they understand controlling the 24/7 news cycle that keeps our country running. And it's by design that criticizing kikes or Israel or the holocaust is considered to be basically taboo. Read a fucking book or two and you'll realize kikes are parasitic by nature. Never had anything to call their own, inhabited and expelled from every society they've ever taken part in before the Holohoax.

thank you

>Does Sup Forums believe in things that are flat out insane to people who don't live in their parent's basement and are actually productive members of society?

Gee I wonder. Nah, Sup Forums never believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories or goes overboard.

I'm still waiting on that martial law to kick in when Sup Forums went apeshit over the National Guard conducting road marches.

Of course not goy

i believe some are greedy fucks who think they rule the world

the bilderberg group is a thing. google it. the greater israel is a thing they presented to the world . a road map of sheer stupidity. google it

the simple fact they sorros paid antifa is a issue. its not all of the jews but come on theres a lot of people who claim to be jews who need to be gassed

Jews are for themselves and contribute nothing in return

Jews are on your side as much as a chinaman is. In otherwords, the jew doesn't give a single fuck about you. The problem lies in the fact that jews are in our country, running our shit, while being tribalistic and helping other jews while treating goy like cattle. It's literally part of their religion. I can't confirm or deny a super elite jewish group who are promoting racemixing to weaken the white race and make the world into one easily controllable low IQ mass of brown people, but it sure seems that way. Meanwhile we are giving billions of dollars every fucking year to Israel when they have a population of 8 million. Why? Did you vote for it? Hmm really makes you think. Shows how many newfags are on Sup Forums when this thread is such cancer.

pretty much

Jews don't want the entire planet..... they only want what you have.

On a personal level, no. I am not a big enough fish to appear on their jewdar.

If you actually believe in nationalism, the jew is and always will be your enemy.

Get fucked juden

Mine too

Thos fucking bastards.

Crumbs!

They literally admit that we are slaves , are they really out to get us ? Dumbfuck

My dad was snipped, and made a deliberate point of it never to allow genital mutilation to happen to his son.

Cheers dad.

Wat?

See, that's the problem we've got here. We could work together and rid the world of leftists, Muslims and low IQ useless feeders in the Third World, but we keep squabbling over things that happened in the 1930s and 1940s and before that.

They get over their anti-white hatred because of the Nazis and Christians (neither of which we aren't really are now) and we get over our anti-Semitism (because the leftists and Muslims are dividing and conquering us over this) then we could work well together.

Non-Nazi, non-Christian whites and non-anti-white Jews are a natural ally with no real reason to dislike either other, we just need to wake up and realise it before our enemies wipe us both out.

Jews are not smart.
They are sly.
Big difference.

They are a lot smarter than you goy. Let me know when you can control the world's strongest superpower for your people's own benefit, then we'll talk.

>Meanwhile we are giving billions of dollars every fucking year to Israel when they have a population of 8 million. Why? Did you vote for it? Hmm really makes you think.
It's really funny watching people squirm when some politician suggests stopping Israel's aid.

twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/729485788430237696

No, I believe the elites think of us as they do farm animals. Many elites are Jewish. Those I hate, not Schlomo Bernstein down the block. Many common Jews are Jew-supremacists though, so that's a problem.

Depends on the Jew. What are your feelings about this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=6_pIWUritDo

Do you believe that Jews always have the best interest of others in mind?

too fucking long m8 sorry

Most jews are clueless and just want to live their lives peacfully. The kikery may kick in sometimes especially when you do buisness with them but generally speaking, no they are not out to get me personally.

However the jewish elite is definitely plotting against me and my poeple on a larger scale.

No, op, I think the jews are in panic mode desperately clinging to any notion of relevance they can, and have trouble keeping their lines unified. Ukraine, Israel should show you that. Also, the Rothschild family is fucked, and Soros is on his.. 5th heart transplant? The kikes are more pathetic and more desperate than any r9k neet faggot you can find here. I still think more highly of them than Tumblr, but, you know.

no, they just stick together like any other minority.

the only difference is they are competent enough to make money.

This video is the the first good argument from Ben I've heard since his stance on the 2nd amendment. It's a rant about transgender PC BS. A trans tries to intimidate him physically in it for not using his preferred pronouns.
youtube.com/watch?v=96V_hoH00FQ

Ben's okay but I only agree with him on a few issues and he isn't as hard hitting as he should be.

He thinks Rand Paul is antisemitic. I mean, I love Ben's podcast, but I strongly question if he actually loves Israel more than America

Mostly the Rothschilds and the power grabbing communists jews.

Yes and no.

Religious Jews? Yes. Jews who are Jews only by blood? Some, but probably only those with ties to the religious Jews.

My genetically Jewish 4th grade teacher (she's religiously Christian) didn't seem very Nosey. Sure that could just be a facade but I find it hard to believe. Maybe she's in on some Jew conspiracy but I have zero evidence of that so I can only assume she's just your average elementary school teacher.

The only thing I am suspicious about with her is that I only have two memories of being in the classroom in 4th grade; the time I called her mom and the time she handed me my report card and I had gotten all As except one B and felt like stabbing myself at that moment. IT kinda creeps me out that I don't remember anything else from 4th grade (that I know took place in 4th grade). I know where the classroom was that those two memories were from but I don't remember 4th grade being in that classroom. Like I feel like it was in a different room but I don't remember which one. I should since my school was tiny to high fucking hell but nope.

And I have tons of memories from every other grade except 4th...

Now I'm kinda suspicious but I shouldn't be so quick to blame her being a Jew because I was extremely medicated during that time for seizures so I mean.