Can Michigan turn red this year?

the republicans had 200,000 more votes than the democrats in the primaries idk if it means anything

Michigan bro here.
He has his followers.
But he's losing with women and black people. That'll be pretty tough to overcome on turnout.

However, if it rains in Detroit, it's possible.

NAFTA is not well liked here. That was Trumps biggest boost.

The biggest unknown is how many Trump supporters kept quiet due to fear of backlash, or just didn't feel like fighting with irrational people.

Do you think the niggers are going to bother to vote this year?

I'll never know.
Mildred Gaddas and the black community seems fearful of a Trump win. They've put effort into explaining that this election is important. But I'd feel stupid thinking they'll have the same or better turnout compared to Obama.

You forget Bernie obliterated Clinton here, a lot of them wont turn out for her

Why would they vote for Trump when his own supporters refer to them as niggers?

Lol nope.

It's a pipe dream for Republicans just like in 2012. The same goes for Pennsylvania. They are literally going down the same path they did four years ago. It's hilarious to watch again.

MI Comstock Park here, Work at a gas station, Most people seem to be more toward Trump or not even going to bother to vote. Only election items I've seen was one man wearing a Vote for Trump button.

You seem to forget that Clinton is incredibly unpopular with the white working class, which is most of Michigan

Chicagobro here, good luck in your state, I'm just wondering how many dead are going to turn out for this election, the unions workers are in favor of trump but the leadership/vote counters are corrupt Killary supporters

Sup Forums ins't representative of Trump voters. We are gloriously insensitive bastards that refer to each other as nigger faggots in the most loving way.. No homo.. It's kinda like we enjoy in wallowing in the final cesspool of free speech.

>if it rains in Detroit

KEK WILLS IT.

AHAHAHA THE FUCKING ODDS.

God literally confirmed for Trump supporter.

PRAISE KEK

They went with Bernie during the primary, so I'd say yes.

I wasn't expecting rain either, nice.

Come on MI, we can do this. Make my year stay here worth it.

Union workers are NOT for trump. Get real.

>Bernie
My wife voted for him. I think she was influenced enough to follow through with Hillary. I don't see her voting for Johnson or Jill.

>Union workers are NOT for trump. Get real.
Unions are not for Trump. Their workers, still have brains and can think. I work in a very organized construction profession, and I feel comfortable to say that most of us are voting for Trump. Our union's only REAL sticking point is "right to work"....the rest is garbage about experience in politics, which most of us consider a dumb idea.

Stop spying on me.

>Union workers are NOT for trump
I don't know. I wad in a union for 5 years. the UAW isn't as solid as it once was.
Every old timer would ramble on against NAFTA if they ran out of chit-chat.

Still. I think it's a longshot. I'll be surprised if Trump wins by more than 1000 votes. I'll be surprised if he loses by more than 30,000.
Like I said, rain in Detroit=President Trump.

>Make my year stay here worth it.
Go on...

Ann Arbor itself seems to be a solidly liberal shit hole, but on my commute down from Howell, most yard signs are Trump

I wouldn't get too hopeful for a good story user, Just a college drop out from Tennessee wanting a change of scenery. I hate being trapped in one place for too long.