Crossovers and Fusions

Haven't seen a thread for these in a while. Post what you got, if you please.

That should be a good start

Akashia Bloodriver and Batman

Seal of Darkness is a shit fic and I regret reading all of it instead of clocking out early like my gut told me.

>Rule ??? of the Internet:
>Hellboy crosses over with everything

Writte a story for it right now.

joke on you, I didn't read it I just like the fan art.

keep it Sup Forums related, no weeb shit

Does Batman drink? I just realized I'm not sure if I've ever seen him drink.

Bruce is a social drinker. As in, he'll have a drink to maintain his "billionaire playboy" image and maybe a beer or two with a friend if they're in a bad place.

This might not exactly be a pertinent question for the thread, but this image got me thinking: would Alucard consider Hellboy "worthy" of killing him? I mean, he's half-demon but still a pretty decent dude.

Best crossovers coming through.

This one is almost obligatory.

Presumably he does as Bruce Wayne for his 'playboy' impression, but likely enough at least half of that time he's actually drinking seltzer or sparkling juice or whatever, or nursing the same glass the entire party, and just pretending to be affected.

.....fuck

I will say this till the day I die, Jack McCoy was the objectively better character but Moriarty's character will always hold a special place in my heart.

Sweet Jesus...

Nope, if he has to he swaps it out for water or just pretends to sip it. Good call IMO, last thing he needs is to be caught off guard when trouble starts.

What was the story on this crossover again? Was this a Sup Forums creation?

this varied of a crossover can never be good
just watch any justice league movie, the flash always trips, green lantern always loses his ring, and they always pull some plot shit on superman
i'd rather it just be like danny phantom and ben10 fighting the ghost alien in the spirit realm
or kim and teenage robot doing some shit

I like how all the emotions actually match correctly, that's fantastic. Except Bees, of course, I don't remember Bees being a character in the movie.

Vlad Plasmius (Danny Phantom) and Vilgax (Ben 10) fuck around with alternate realities and meet each other. They then decide to team up with Vexxus and the Huntsman (My Life and Jake Long respectively) in a Legion of Doom kind of team to defeat their foes once and for all and take over the multiverse.

Ben, Danny, Jenny, Kim and Jake of course team up and become a Justice League type of team.

Fuck, I wish I could paint like that

not cool, user

I like soulsborne. It's mostly video games but still

Was there ever a fic written on it or just the pic?

Is that the Squid all the way in the back?

Carmen would be so much better for Bruce than selina is

I'd watch/read the shit out of Tezuka Spiderman

>lol le goddamn Batman!!! XD!!
>using the fucking terrible Nolan design
God, is there any bigger red flag that a tasteless casual created that image?

When I was a kid, I used to love the idea of crossovers. What could be better than putting two of my favorite things together?

Now that I'm older, and we're fucking drowning in them, I've realized that 9 times out of 10, a crossover is little more than shallow, pointless pandering, and it makes me regret the prevalence of nerd culture in our modern society.

This was made years ago, tastes change you fucking child.

Whatever makes you feel mature user.

But user, those things were always shit taste.

Man I love the shit out of this picture.

I never realized how badly I want this.

So Spider-Man and Flash would be each other's cross-company bros, right?

>Not Megamind
Shit tier crossover

>Anime shit
Fuck off weeb

>Bang bang

(Sorry, but I didn't know any other way to convey that sound effect in a written post)

What kind of half-assed secret organization just plasters their logo on their black ops squads?
What, is the SCP foundation worried about raising brand awareness?