Racemixing

Dating this Bengali-Georgian halfling (1,59 m.) for over a year now and planning to marry. Will this make my offspring degenerate?

you already know the answer

No more so than their father

>georgian
Yes, your offspring will be fucking one-quarter caucasian.

+> Bengali/Georgian
what kind of unholy sequence of events did that need?

idk, but her Georgian Orthodox mother somehow met and got along with her Muslim Bengali father. Ridiculous, right?

Russian is already degenerate.

Indeed. What a time to be alive.

Rape.
Story to cover up the rape.

Proof or GTFO.

Austrian user knows what's up

Maybe, actually. I don't really know for certain.

>op is a baby rape

Are they still together? Was she raised Orthodox or Muslim? I knew an army bloke that was Black-Bengali.

Third post bestest post

They're still together, yes. Her mother actually converted the Bengali devil to Orthodox, so she was brought up as one, too. Atheist/agnostic now, tho.

It's a trap

Surely not, I checked.

welp, wasnt rape then

Check again.

I wouldn't be (too) worried about fathering daughters, but your sons will likely have a really shitty time.

>Russian Federation
Too bad really, your family would be perfectly suited for future Europe.

She lives in Moscow, and I'm in Saint-Petersburg. Gotta wait a bit to check.

Making quite a fair point there, austroanon.

You have my blessing, mate

Thanks, m8.

You're slav, m8, do it

Brazilian thinks he has a right to talk on such topic

I'll try, but genetics tell me it's only 25% chance for each child to be white. And ye, fuk broozelians.

looks pure pooskin.

Nippon is quality

Bengali = Indian, after all.

>1,59 m
don't do that m8

if you are going to have a son with her chances are good he'll never learn

depends on OP's height. If he's tall he shouldn't go for a midget, but if he isn't it doesn't matter 2bh

>tfw she looks brazilian

No other way around, brotha. Will have to pray for a good son to gods, cause this one relationship is love.

Well, I'm short as fuck, so it doesn't really matter. (Not a halfling king like her, tho)

U know better, Brazoo.

>all these people saying she looks indian, brazilian etc.

She looks 100% Georgian/Armenian. I doubt there's any bengali blood in her at all.

How's Melanie in bed?

Pretty nice, won't lie. But she's not super experenced or anything.

U know better, britman m8.

Her mother is a coal burning slut and so are you.
So many white guys resort to nigger pussy just because they can't get a good white girl. You're throwing away your russian heritage for no reason

those eyes above that jaw tells me she has a pig face

So this is like "your dick" vs. "some letters on the internet"

I think I know who's going to win

Let me tell you, I've spent 2 months in Georgia, 1 month in Armenia, and 2 weeks in Uzbekistan. I can recognise a fucking caucasus person when I see one, and she is a perfect example.

Like I give a fuck about race when picking a partner. Russian chicks are mostly vulgar/stupid/sluts, it's only good I found a cute nigger myself.

Depends. Are you Bengali-Georgian? No? Then yes, that will make your offspring degenerate.

Why do you need validation from this site lad? I married a russian girl and ruined my bloodline with slav blood. Do I care? No. You shouldn't either.

Does this look piggish to you?

is she big, lad?

Don't start gunnin', I believe you 100%.

Small as f.

for him

She's legit pretty ugly. I wouldn't marry her or have kids with her, enjoy your ugly manlet kids.

K then.

She's a qt3.14 stop hating

ignore him, if you love the woman and your dick is pleased, go for it.

Whatever floats your boat user.
If you like it, what does it matter what other people think?
Or do you think your countrymen are prone to do some ethnic cleansing in the future?

Your offspring will only be degenerate if you don't educate them. Like all the fucks of every color/heritage in my country.

Face shows more clearly the Bengali origins. Just spread your seed mate, bleach her.

You can always divorce and start a new family.

>short hair
>weird nose
>ugly eyes

all mixed-race people look brazillian t/b/h

Heyy, thanks, guys. :9

She raped him.

Now that's true.

Show more pics of her

BREAKING NEWS Turns out she's actually 1,48 in height, even lower than I thought.

Please don't. For our sake and hers.
Actually, you should break up with her. You don't post your future wife on Sup Forums.

When will you fucks stop believing in Sup Forums memes and realize that your kids will only be degenerate if don't educate them properly?

Whelp, it's not like Sup Forums's gonna come to my house and rape my family afterwards, right? Right?..

Australian user already said that and I agreed. Relax, iss just memes.

POST NUDES

Don't lie user, that's a fucking roma gypsie

Literally any race that isn't black is acceptable, As long as she isn't pushing some bullshit religion on you or the children.

Nah.

Can she open her eyes properly? She looks bored/tired in all her pics. Considering how many qt's there are in Georgia, this one doesn't score very high.

She looks absolutely beautiful. 10/10 would marry

Told you truth 100%,
No, she's arelegious.

dude you almost already did

>almost

yes
and enough of this garbage perpetuated here too
>hurr jungle pussy conquest is ok but the reverse isn't
it's all the same shit and equally as degenerate

Learn how to tell Race you dumb motherfucker. You couldn't tell an abo from an Ethiopian could you?

JUST DO IT

He looks hot here.

enjoy your oompa loompa until she hits the wall

aren't georgians based?

>already Russian
>already degenerate
>lols

she is a tsiganka

make sure she rejects all that sjw bs. even a hint of it is reasone to get rid of her.

Definitely enjoying it.
U tell me.

>halfling (1,59 m.)
>tfw 1.56
fug

Clearly. She's mysonystic, so there's no probs with feminism, if anything.

No, what I mean is that you probably don't care for her enough, otherwise you wouldn't do this.
Or is she like "sure, post recognizable photos of me on a public website that is known for racists and have them talk shit about how I look"?

Heyy, already told the thread she's actually 48'. So you're saved.
Not funny

Looks like she would give nice blowjobs.

is she good at squatting?

is she a nationalist?

Yeah, she said she was okay with it.

Sure is true.
Dunno; not really

Hey user don't listen to the retards on Sup Forums. If you like her, then marry her. Remember, most of Sup Forums haven't even talked to a woman. The people giving you advice are 200kg fat ass virgins. Don't listen to them. Do what you got to do.