BECOMING THE JEW

There have been many threads about how Sup Forums is now the jew because it pulls the strings from behind the scenes.
I believe it to be true.
I also believe that Sup Forums doesn't realize just how long our nose has grown, we think we can pick and choose which part of the jew we imitate on our leisure.
But already we have begun the subversion of the place that we call home by bringing in masses of people whose culture massively differs from that of the native peoples.
We wail and twist our arms if a board tries to retain it's culture instead of just becoming an extension of the one we choose to perpetuate and seek to disparage those who stand up for their homes.
We have fought monsters for too long and too carelessly and now there is no going back.
WE ARE THE JEW IN EVERYTHING BUT THE NAME
AND WE CAN NO LONGER LOOK AWAY FROM THE THING IN MIRROR

He tried to warn us.

no, the difference is that we do it for what's right

To defeat the jew, we must become the jew.

DEUS VULT

no, we are doing it from a moral standpoint while the jews do iy for personal gain

i knew pol was fucked as soon as we started tolerating israeli flags
seriously they should be IP banned

>you now realize you can actually see your nose
>from now on whenever you look you will know the first thing before you is a nose

not everybody, personally i do it for the lulz

the result is the same, thanks for being useful

>Believes himself to be right and not in it for his own gain
>Relies on useful idiots

It's too late for you my friend.

how is it going to help me?

I'm ostracized by everyone I know for my thoughts, I'm no elite! I don't want wealth.

I just want this world to return to ways that make sense.

>I'm ostracized by everyone I know for my thoughts

So you seek to make your thoughts the right ones, you merely fool yourself into believing that what we do is purely altruistic, there is a healthy amount of self-serving included in what we do.

>I just want this world to return to ways that make sense.
Oy vey, we must return to the land promised to us by god

not really, if it was just "I don't agree with that"
I'd be fine, but this is indulging in every means if self destruction. you're wrong about multiculturalism, excuse me while i go hang out with muslims, I've lost friends (as in they've been killed). I don't want my thoughts to be right, I know they're right, I want people safe

is it really wrong to not want corporations and globalism driving our existence?

>"No! I must fight the jews"
>The radio stuttered "No jon, you ARE the jews"
>And then jon was a kike.

I have become jew, destroyer of worlds.

>how Sup Forums is now the jew
Were officially a religion now.

>be me
>no money
>no food
>only possession is my computer
>only thing I really do is come to Sup Forums
>only thing I really care about is trump winning
wow such elite

Fuck it, if that's what it takes to defeat globalism, I'll gladly use the same tactics the kikes use.

pfft. I haven't become the jew I have surpassed the jew. This pathetic world is nothing but a game to me.

FIGHT
FIRE
WITH
FIRE

Are you me?. I can barely live with the money my parents give me to stay in my appartment. Just so i can go to uni and hear all the lefty propaganda.

see you're just jewing right-wing boards by guilt-tripping them for stepping on the toes of the native oldfags. ALL OLDFAGS MUST DIE, THEY DIDN'T HELP OUR CAUSE ROMNEY ERA THEY WON'T HELP US NOW

>fuck oldfags and fuck milhouse

The other boards are shit. They hate us because they are blue pilled newfag redditors. Fuck them, their "culture" is an extension of globalist cuckery which has penetrated this website.

If you stare into the Jew, the Jew stares back at you.

We're the same in the sense that we both want what's best for our people.

If the Zionists get their globalism they will rule above the rest of us like Kings, CEO's and Presidents while we get slowly disappear due to racemixing. On the other hand what seems to be the goal of Sup Forums and those alike is first and foremost gain control over their own country and then disspose of the immigrations and refugees. So we see there's a bit difference in tactics but the endgoal between the two is almost the same.