Rick might say he's the smartest man in the universe, but how can he be so smart if he's never invented a WALKING EYE

Rick might say he's the smartest man in the universe, but how can he be so smart if he's never invented a WALKING EYE.
Rick is a hack.

That is true.

Not to mention Rick hasn't figured out how to cheat death.

and he's not even the head of a million dollar industry.

So the only thing that is holding Rick back is Budget?

No because Rusty was a better genius even without the budget. I mean how can rick really say hes a genius if he doesn't own a speed suit?

When Morty grows up he'll be a lot like Doc, living off his grand dads glory and old inventions

Idk. Lately they've had Morty actually be pretty decent at science. He figured out how the ray worked when Beth or Summer couldn't.

SPANAKOPITA

I just realized that Venture bros currently is taking place in 2013.
Hiatus's fuck up the sense of time progressing in this show ugh.

SPANAKOPITA!

>Walking Eye

Rick and Rusty are both highly intelligent people. But how far can they shrink themselves?

This

Checkmate.

Well, fuck, this is a crossover I didn't know I wanted until just now.

dat walking eye

He owns a lab coat and a robot that passes butter. Can WALKING EYE pass butter?

>We'll never see Brock beat the shit out of Rick.

duh, its a WALKING EYE. it does all kindsa stuff.

I would like this

>living off his grand dads glory and old inventions
Ol' Papa Venture never invented the Joy Can.

We know for a fact Rick can shrink himself to the size of a pickle

For the last time, transformation is not shrinking!

Physically or verbally?

yes

Probably because Ricks cybernetics would fuck him up

fuck off, brock would rip his faggy little arm off and bodily throw rick across the room

brocks rage is insurmountable

>mfw Rick needs to switch entire universes because his sidekick gets killed instead of booting up another clone

yeah, yknow you raise a good point
rick was smart enough (and had enough forethought) to clone himself....but not morty

maybe he just never considered it because hes an egomaniac?

He's mellowed out a lot since the early seasons, though. Come to think of it, when was the last time Brock went on a killing rampage?

The real question is who's better to their families

unquestionably Rusty

That's actually a very good point.

This. We've gone over this fucking bullshit you cheating son of a bitch.

Rusty.

hes just better at keeping his cool

doesnt mean the rage aint there

Maybe you can't clone the retard brainwave which would remove the need for morty all together.

nice quads

not a bad thought but ive always felt like the "morty brainwave" was a weak excuse rick used to pretend he didnt care about morty

Since the show premiered in 2004, and it's advanced maybe two years in that time, shouldn't it be taking place in like 2006?

Rick can't cure, or even cheat death. Most evil geniuses do that shit casually.

He cheats it a fair amount, but he can't cure it—that much is true.

He has, though.

We've seen it implemented several times though in evading detection from outside forces

maybe i havent been paying enough attention; admittedly its been awhile since ive watched the first two seasons

can you list some examples?
all that comes to mind is the instance in the newest season when rick travels with jerry

Evil Morty and non canon Rick vs. Doofus Jerry

I'm sorry, can you be more specific? maybe use the name of the episode?

that one was in a comic

>95509214
eugh

that hardly counts
like it does and ill consider it but at large im only interested in the show

Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind was the first time the concept was introduced. The Rick vs. Doofus was R&M non canon that followed later

so, the episode in which the "morty-waves" is introduced is all youve got? even if you arent the guy i was talking to, one episode is pretty weak evidence

The comic is based off the show which is why it's non canon to the shows story. It's using material directly from the show though and the entirety of the episode focused on the need for Mortys brain waves. It's not like it was only brought up once. It came up and was enforced several times in 1 sitting

> It's not like it was only brought up once. It came up and was enforced several times in 1 sitting

sounds a lot like it was only brought up once and they scrambled to make it seem like a deeper, more important idea than it was originally

like pretty much this entire show

The entire episode was based off it. That's not scrambling. Both sides used the same concept through different methods. Not being a 1 off statement cements its canon.

good point, but it still felt scrambled (ie, 'rushed') because it had never come up before and it never come up again

But what does it do?

Any news on season 7?

Rick also never created a joy can.

December 2018

Casual reminder that Rusty Venture is also capable of venturing to other dimensions... Where he's regarded as the largely inferior/unsuccessful version of himself.

>faggy little arm off

Why did rick and morty take off but the venture bros didn't?

Venture Bros has a very loyal following going over a decade that is willing to wait out their long hiatus. I think it's doing fine.

Not so fast!

I just realized what rick and morty is missing. Rick doesnt have an Orpheus to bounce off with. They should introduce a character like him in the show.

Actually that's successful Rusty, unsuccessful Rusty was sent there through Fat Chances stomach which apparently was stealing from their reality.

The fanboys wouldn't accept a competent adult character that genuinely challenges Rick's world view. Too many of them buy into the idea that Rick is and must always be 'right' about everything.

Which has never made sense.

Why can't Rick just pop into a dimension where it rains gold or something and bring some back with him? Money should not ever be a problem for him.

>He owns a lab coa-

Stopped reading there

because you have to wait 3 years between seasons
adult swim nearly dropped the ball with season 3 rick & morty and they had to keep making those crappy shorts because everyone was losing interest

because then he has gold but he wants some glowing blue rock that lets him expand dimensions or some bullshit and the aliens who have that arent interested in gold, they want the technology to live forever and rick doesnt have that so he has to find someone that does and so on and so forth and it becomes an endless fetch quest and it makes more sense for him to salvage or steal whathever he needs

That explains why he needs to scavenge things. But the Anatomy Park episode clearly explains that he also needs general funding for his experiments.

Hank and Dean's ages can't be used as an accurate gauge of how long the show has gone on in-universe, Doc and Jackson have said that there were some offscreen deaths and reboots of them before the clones got destroyed.

Premiers on 11 November, 2018. There may be a special between then and now, though.

Didn't they do that in the Needful Things episode? They'd just have Rick come up with some bullshit to conclusively beat the other character.

maybe the ones interested in an anatomy prk arent humans but aliens from a dimension that use glowing blue rocks that expand the universe as currency?
he certainly doesnt need human currency, he can just take wathever he wants, it makes sense that the only time he needs money is when dealing with species advanced enough that its way easier to just play along than try to take shit

And what is this joy can. What is it made of?