Is vaping degenerate? Can a man be a patrician while blowing sick vapor?

Is vaping degenerate? Can a man be a patrician while blowing sick vapor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMf_jlhZ68g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just smoke a fucking Marlboro cuckboy

yes
no

Wow there wasn't a leaf behind this post. I. Actually surprised. I am a conservative and vape because my form of Nicotine inhalation is proven to be much less detrimental on the ham body than smoking cigarettes. Anyone that says vaping is illegitimate and dumb simply don't know what they are talking about.

/Thread

Best decision I ever made was to switch to vaping.
I'm not so insecure that I need Sup Forums to validate my choices.

Oh look it's this sage again!

Sage sagey mc sage face!

>Is vaping degenerate?
not inherently
>Can a man be a patrician while blowing sick vapor?
no

nicotine replacement is still the best way to give up the conventional tobacco jew

but as soon as you start enjoying it you become a mouth fedora faggot

either quit all together using a vape as a tool or be man enough to just smoke tobacco

Wow holy spelling mistakes. I guess I'm more drunk than I thought I was.

Same here brother

It's always a surprise to see autistic people post online!

Holy shit. I think I just met the coolest guy on the internet! He single handedly blamed people like me for our choices while blaming the "Jews" as well! Kill urself my man!

>not having the will to just quit smoking
>resorting to the mouth fedora

You're in the same category as stoners

You are a nigger!

>nicotine replacement is still the best way to give up the conventional tobacco jew
Who do you think owns all these companies that produce vaping ingredients?

A bit off topic, but what factors makes a certain dryg more Pol approved than any other drug?

Okay, I get the fact that you are Russian, but you seriously can't be that mentally deficient, right? Vape juice otherwise known as "e-juice" is made of vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, and natural/artificial flavoring. Do you really expect the browser's of Sup Forums to believe your shit? Go shoot up Krokodil, Faggot.

Fuck it

true but the point is to eventually not use the vape either by reducing nic level until finaslly your just smoking for the feel then you stop without shakes and such

Come on there's nothing more comfy than sitting relaxed on your chair and vaping while browsing interwebs/playing vidya. Very chilling.

hes right though

aside from the stuff you listed the other ingredient is nicotin which unless you buy the weird tomato based shit is made from tobacco

>smoke cigarettes
>be hated by everyone
>smell like shit
>feel like shit
>look like shit
>breathe like shit
>cough up shit
>die in your own shit

>vape
>get made fun of by anime virgins

yeah fuck yourselves, vape nation

I vape, sorry I don't want lung cancer faggots.

Just don't be an obnoxious faggot cloud chaser. I rarely ever do it in public, I treat it the same way as if it were a cigarette. People don't want my fucking vapor in their face or all over the bar.

I have a vape just for shits and gigs. Never touch it, only when mates are over.
It's degenerate if you use it all the time tho.

If you can get nicotine any other economically practical way than extracting it from tobacco let me know you fucking retard.

>vape
>develop insatiable cock lust and become addicted to fedoras

>I only vape in front of my friends and not because I'm trying to reduce harm to my body from tobacco consumption

You're the real degenerate here.

If you vape, You're just a class SSS pussy

You see, the only people who would use words like "patrician" are those stereotypical Trilby hat wearing, goatee sporting, wannabe hipsters that are the only people I ever see vaping.

I think it's more healthy than smoking the smoke of burning dried plants, but at the moment it seems to be only a meme thing for hipsters.

kys God imposter.

I hate fuckboi`s
youtube.com/watch?v=FMf_jlhZ68g