Cartoon character who remind you of yourself

For me it's Rick Sanchez. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

I also identify with Rick Sanchez. Not to be conceited, but we're both Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

You like to think that, but deep down you're a Jerry and you know it.

almost no one understands what im saying

For me, it's the McChicken.

For me it's Benjamin Clawhauser. Stupid, cheerful, and with a wicked taste in music. (Plus the love for donuts).

Pic related because he's lit

For me it's Scroodge McDuck. Everyone hates me, so I hate them in return. Fuck other people.

you missed the fat faggot part.

this is also (you)

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

I know some people with Rick & Morty tats and they're all tryhard lefty alternative types.

You may be facetious but it's true that Rick and Morty is an intelligent show. You can tell by the amount of people who misinterpret it and think it's pro-nihilism, when in reality it condemns it. In comparison to other American television shows it's refreshingly deep.

Everyone says Rick, but they are really Morty.

Rick and Morty is just Family Guy for people who like Death Grips.

also:

people responding srsly to this meme.

Seriously? This is a pasta now?

>now

literally me, due to the techno union always at my disposal and my wicked since of humor

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor

do you kill people by using your cane as a pogo stick?

literally me, Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor

Wtf user why you post a picture of me?

Jerry is me if I was less of a loser

that's in the video games. Scroodge doesn't kill anyone canonically.

For me, it's the McChicken

I find it amusing that you think Rick and Morty is pro- or anti- anything.

There is nothing in Rick and Morty that could even be considered an attempt at substantive commentary on anything at all.

The real ricks aare BACK

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor.

Sup Forums's intelligent, nihilistic, and wicked sense of humor is more akin to pic related. Also your body image and disdain for the quality of entertainment media is on point with him. As much as you may deny it, you know it to be true.

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

Why is Rick so intelligent and nihilistic? Why does he have such a wicked sense of humor?

Childhood is when you idolize Rick. Adulthood is when you realize Morty makes more sense.

For me its Boo Boo. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

The humor is just to intelligent for a dimwit like you. I bet you've never even watched ONE episode of Rick and Morty without hurting yourself from thinking too much

For me it's Barney. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

You don't have to be so mean to me.

You faggots can't be serious...

Go watch more anime instead of that low IQ garbage.

For me it's The Joker. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the homicidal tendencies)

For me it's Mumma-Ra. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

Congratulations, user. Johnny, tell him what's won.

I really masturbate a lot so I spiritually identify with jango fett
(Plus the suicidal tendencies)

How many of your uncles put sticks in your bumhole flappy bird

android Robin, Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

I'm Xavier Renegade Angel because he's unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve.I'm either thankful for the secret club japanese imageboard for helping me discover this unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve cartoon so that i can feel unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve too.I feel sad about the people not watching the unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve cartoon known as Xavier Renegade Angel which was discovered by fellow channers (who are unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve like me) because by not watching the unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve cartoon like Xavier Renegade Angel,they are merely normies and not unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve like everyone brwosing the unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve imageboard know as Sup Forums.They probably brwose Reddit which is not unique,special,counterculture and ahead of the curve

>great things come in bears

I guess that's true. Sex with a bear sounds dangerous.

> wants to kill himself
LITERALLY ME

Rick and Morty does have some genuine moments inbetween roiland just making a joke out of everything

I'm not proud of it, but I'm Rigby
Fuck's sake

He's won a scenic trip to Botswana, land of the free home of the Ebola riddled warlords. Plus this big fucking stick of stupid RIGHT up his ass!

That's right- RIGHT UP HIS ASS

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>yfw the thread becomes nothing but a copy-pasta meme but you want in on it.

Do you think Stu cuts his cheeseburgers with his hands?

For me it's Anthony Burch. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour. (Plus the suicidal tendencies)

For you it's Bane. Intelligent, nihilistic, big, and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's The Monarch. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

>Plus the suicidal tendencies
Feel free to act on them.

For me it's Andrew Dobson. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour. (Plus the suicidal tendencies)

I think you guys get it all wrong. Repeating something that someone else said is not funny. It's idiotic (• _ •)

wow Surprisingly this one is actually correct. clap clap clap. you did a good

>implying the suicidal tendencies are not the main part of kys jack

4 u

For me it's Sand Nigger. Stupid, violent, and with a wicked sense of sexual assault. (Plus the suicide bombing)

For me it's the McChicken. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

For me it's Coop. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

This guy, and maybe Rigby.

Ew.

For me it's gotta be Fat Albert. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor (Plus the suicidal tendies)

Good pasta.

People fell for this.

Pretty smart, sometimes really fucking dumb, doesn't scare easily, hides pain with stupid jokes, gets pissed really easily, either has a god complex or depression, is really unstable.

Seems like me.

Oh also I'm a serial fuck up with a history of drug addiction.

I as well identify with Rick Sanchez. We're both Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

Let's see your eyepatch, user

Character who reminds me of myself?

Everything is ideological, nothing is unbiased.

Nuff said

plus being a big guy

>reddit tier post
Leave.

I don't anyone can say for themselves what cartoon character best represents them, because you will always look at yourself with some kind of bias.
You need a third party to do so, because they see you as you are, not who you want to be.

For you

>this entire thread

he should.
>tfw you adopted your entire self from a cartoon character and garek from ds9.

Only pic of him on hand
According to my friend, I'm a less money-centric Eddy. According to myself, he's an irl Edd. I have another friend who could be a more intelligent Ed.
This makes sense cause I'm kind of the one that brings everyone together and has all these plans for me and my friends to participate in, at least back in high school.
Now we've drifted apart.

I too identify with Rick Sanchez. Not to be conceited, but we're both Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

poor dirty birdy, he only wanted to be loved

never forget

please develop on those suicidal tendencies

i do not identify with rck sancez i identify with david xanatos

intelligent, powerful, devious, and a self made man

For me it's Steven. Simpleminded, optimistic, and with a wholesome sense of humor (plus a love for life).

he's my damn idol.

Sigh...yup.

What are you doing on this website?

For me it's Shadman. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. (Plus the suicidal tendencies).

Me

>petty autist with a retarded grudge
well at least someone is being honest here.