Will we ever get another Avatar cartoon?

Will we ever get another Avatar cartoon?

Probably not, which is why I like to share my own idea for a third-generation Avatar series in threads where people ask how you'd tell a sequel to TLOK.

Well by all means user.

After all the friction between Bryke and the network having them rewrite Korra three times and then Nick not even making good on the number of episodes they promised to fund?

I kind of doubt it. At least not any time soon.

If there's a God, no.

After the hell that is korra I hope not.

If they didn't make shit they wouldn't have been told to rewrite it desu.

Depends. Do you forcefully NEED the approval of Bryke to make it? If you don't, all you need is a silver tongue and convince the higher ups that this shit could work as an animated series, the distribution method is in the air, but they have to consider that Television is dying.

I mean, Zack Snyder managed with Warner. How hard could it be?

>wanting to ruin the series further

What if It actually is good? What if someone else comes and improves it?

Since both creators split the chance are very slim. But if we do I hope it focuses on the second avatar, it seems like Wan died in a battlefield. If it was actually one of the battles for a war between two nations I would really like to see how the second avatar would handle it and how Wan handles "teaching" the new avatar like how Aang would sometimes get advice. Honestly I just want to see what the world was like right after Wan died.

fuck off idiot

No (but a new Brykeless Avatar series could be interesting to watch)

The rewriting was because Nick kept floundering on how many seasons they wanted.

First Korra was written as a one-shot mini-series. Then as a full season. Then as two seasons. Then four. Then four minus an episode that would be substituted with a low-budget clip-show, throwing off whatever pacing they had initially scripted out.

Say what will about the general writing, but the way the network treated the whole project was kind of a mess.

Hopefully not. They should have just left it at atla.

don't forget they switch for the whole series to be online mid season with little warning

They were less one episode yet chose to dedicate multiple episodes to side characters that no one gave a shit about. Bryke a shit.

Korra was good. I can gauge that by how many mysoginist hated it

How about those comics?

Not only are they mysoginist. They are also racist (lead character is brown) and homophobic (lesbian ending) it's truly sickening how bigoted they are.

if we're lucky, no

That sounds awful, share it immediatly

they're worse

Nick originally fucked with the episode count specifically BECAUSE the show was doing poorly rating-wise. Why do you think they took it off the air?

Hint; it wasn't the bisexual element.

Someday...

>Nick originally fucked with the episode count specifically BECAUSE the show was doing poorly rating-wise. Why do you think they took it off the air?
He's talking about the Book 1 and 2 periods, moron.

Probably not. Nick seems focused on live action garbage nowadays.

Can we all agree that the water part was the best part of the original? I didn't like Earth that much