The Problem Solverz:

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfyQyGz3y1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was ugly.

You just posted it.

Horrendously poor production values and piss-poor writing. A better question is whether or not anything in this show worked at all.

They took an experimental surrealist cartoon and tried to turn it into silly kids show, resulting in a weird abomination.

That being said, Neon Knome was an excellent pilot and deserved better.

>Neon Knome

I haven't watched Neon Knome yet. Should I watch it? Is it better than the Problem Solverz?

How the fuck did something with such horrible hideous animation and such bad confusing writing every get green lit in the first place?

Its only 11 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfyQyGz3y1E

Is it any good, though?

It's okay, amusing in a surreal way.

Is it better than the Problem Solverz?

Nothing. This was better than anything else oof CN at the time.

Yes. There was also another short by the same guys called "Problem Solverz" that featured an entirely different cast (T-Bubblez, etc.) but the video appears to have become lost.

Wow, I didn't know that.

Bump

Absolutely horrendous art style

Wrong

Literally everything. I mean even now I can't think of a single positive thing to say about that abomination.

What about Neon Knome, the Problem Solvers pilot?

Sir, I am not even exaggerating when I say that I look at Problem Solverz, either in pictures or in animation, and I get physically nauseous. This is not hyperbole. I think the creator somehow stumbled upon a way to subconsciously induce feeling ill with a combination of blaringly bright colors and the absolute worst possible clashing palette counterparts to them, similar to the Brown Note South Park suggested would subconsciously induce shitting.

I legitimately think torturers and spy agencies could use Problem Solverz as a study for how to use colors to psychologically weaken people in interrogation settings.

>IS IT BAD?? SHOULD I CALL 9/11?

Problem Solverz creator Ben Jones is the voice of A Real Magic Skeleton on OK K.O!

True

his pelvis looks like floating panties

You honestly think Fagventure Time and Fagular Show were better?

Online flash cartoons did [random bs] better. It was also on the wrong channel to make it good weird.

Yes

it was all AS's fault for rejecting it. it was the perfect kind of cartoon for them, they could air it at 4am even, but no. they said it was "too cute".

id ask what they were smoking, but i know very well that they were smoking nothing.

The pilot kinda reminds me of that one ps1 game LSD dream emulator

I kind don't hate the art style. It seems like something people would say was ahead of its time 10 or 20 years from now if it was actually funny or well written.

I wonder how things would have been different if the show was called Neon Knome instead of the Problem Solverz and aired on Adult Swim instead of Cartoon Network.

itd only last one season. just like 12oz mouse, perfect hair forever, and Xavier

True, but it would be worth it.

Okay, that actually was pretty entertaining. If the series was done in this style it still would have had its detractors but I think that at least there could have been serious arguments made in its favour.

It made it into production instead of being laughed off as an april fools joke.

True