Isle of Dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=dt__kig8PVU

I like it. It looks like they actually tried to think of something new.

>make something new
It would probably fail because of that desu

Welp they got my money.

I'm kind of surprised hearing Ed Nortons voice. I heard he was a hard actor to work with who wants a lot of face time. Apparently there was a lot of stink on the set of the Incredible Hulk about him not getting enough Banner time.

Fight Club got to his head.

Excited for a Wes Anderson film that's not endless pastels and 90-degree angles

Well, Wes Anderson is probably one of the most well-respected directors amongst actors. He probably wouldn't have done it for another director.

Sometimes miracles happen, user. And after it succeeds, there are endless attempts to copy that success, to the point where the original is eventually despised.

I love Wes Anderson but I Agree. Its great To see something new.

The kid seems baller. The girl doesn't bode well.

That and Ed Norton had worked on two previous movies for Wes Anderson. A lot of auteur directors like Anderson use a lot of the same actors for their movies. Pretty sure Bill Murray is in every single one of his films

the dogs can speak and the boy can't because of the language barrier

Wes is so smart

Oh boy, I can't wait to cry like a bitch.

Considering my favorite animated film is his Fantastic Mr. Fox I am well and truly hyped.

They better not make him or his dog die or I'm gonna cry like a bitch. The black dog is obviously Spots but I wonder if he has memory loss.

Which dog is the best?

Truly hyped in a simmetrical pastel way

Kino as fuck

Its an idea original enough to make me figure it was based off of a book.
Surprised to find it wasn't.

Daily reminder that Wes puts dog death or violence against dogs in pretty much every movie and this movie will be a fucking bloodbath.

Norton is in most of Anderson's movies. Murray has a similar reputation, but he apparently loves to be in Anderson's movies.

I think Wes is very hit or miss, but he can get pretty much anything out of his actors.