TRUMP HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF OHIO'S ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES

TRUMP HAS TAKEN CONTROL OF OHIO'S ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES

Other urls found in this thread:

justfacts.com/news_2016_poll_voter_knowledge.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He can have it. We don't need it. Buckeye State isn't picking the winner this year.

interesting

Oh, so polls matter now? How quickly Trumpcucks change their tune :^)

>man, those grapes are sure high

What about Utah?

> *cough* "Heh...s-so the polls matter now that you're beating our ass?" *wheeze* "...looks like we w-win, Drumpfcucks..." *dies*

Oh so polls don't matter now? How quickly CTR change their minds. :^)

Underrated

Polls always mattered.

What they polled was significant. What they showed us was a blatant manipulation of the result and hidden oversampling. If they put that out in the open for everyone to see then it wouldn't have been so big a deal.

What's significant about the polls now is that Trump is winning even despite the oversampling, heavy democrat weighting, and bias.

P O T U S T R U M P
O
T
U
S

T
R
U
M
P

That's impossible, everyone knows that Trump supporters have little to no college ;^)

these fags have been downplaying ohio since it became clear that it was going trump, a month or two ago hillary all but pulled out of ohio

Oh, so they're rigging the polls, but they aren't rigging them enough?

Makes sense :^)

>Trumpcuck education

Not as quickly as you change your wife's sheets. I heard she and Jamal made quite the mess last night.

Add +20 to get the uncucked figure.

Indeed :^)

can we get a source OP

To be fair, rigging a poll doesn't mean making up numbers, it means using an intentionally flawed heuristic to interpret those numbers in a way that benefits your candidate. A heuristic can only do so much without being blatantly obvious that it's flawed.

Sure :^)

she just needs PA and its over though...and PA will stay blue

Luckily the electorate can rely on geniuses on Sup Forums to unskew the numbers, eh? :^)

The fire rises.

YOU CANT TRAMBAPPLE THE CRAMTRAPPLE

>everyone names their child a different name
>a muslim names two sons muhammad
>now most popular name
>uk btfo

This shitpost is so bad that I fell in love with you.

Not sure where you're going with that, without understanding the specifics of poll rigging roughly 9 out of 10 Americans don't trust the MSM, which would include these polls.

Indeed :^)

You

(You)

:^)

That picture is so dumb. Anyone who thinks they need sex is a stupid teenager. You can choose not to work and all your basic needs will be given to you for free. At least in Europe.

As for being a slave, that was the last generation m8. The last generation worked their asses off and now they are handing my generation financial independence in the form of vast property wealth.

guys i'ts not halloween anymore

when are these faggot dancing skellingtons going to fuck off

>The last generation worked their asses off

If the last generation worked their asses off, THEN WHY DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE ASSES

Checkmate retard

I can assure you my parents have negligible asses.

justfacts.com/news_2016_poll_voter_knowledge.asp

How informed are they about the issues:

43% for Trump voters.
37% for 35 to 64 year olds.
37% for males.
35% for undecided voters.
34% for females.
34% for 65+ year olds.
31% for Clinton voter

But I guess you don't have the photos to back it up, right?

Confirmed for butt shill.

>Oh, so polls matter now? How quickly Trumpcucks change their tune :^)

Anybody who know SHIT about polls and American politics (which you obviously do not), knows that the only polls that mean ANYTHING are who is trending in the two weeks leading up to the election. Those are the ONLY polls that have any predictive ability.
Now you know.

I have no doubt that the polls are manipulated to create a particular idea in peoples minds.

In the run to the the election Hillary is way ahead to put the idea in peoples minds that she is a winner. You wouldnt want to vote for a loser would you? If you vote for a loser you are a loser too.

Then shortly before the election it swings. Its so close that anyone could win. Get out there and vote for your master or the bad man will take it!

Spoken like an English major trying to explain polling.

You are embarrassing yourself, leave the math based inferences to real educated people and go finger a third grader or something you barista tax burden.