Australian here that knows literally nothing about american politics...

australian here that knows literally nothing about american politics. what does that weiner guy being able to get prime 16 y/o pussy have to do with hillary clinton becoming president?

pic is australia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=ghph_361wa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>16

She was much, much younger.

Weiner is the husband of Huma Abedin, Clinton's right hand woman, who regularly handled her emails for her. They found 650000 new emails on her laptop, which is shared with Weiner and seized because of his pedophilia.

650,000 emails huh? so he really likes sending emails? why is that a problem

They're Hillary's emails. She and Huma testified, under oath, to both congress and the FBI, that they handed off everything in their possession. Both devices and emails.

That's perjury and comes with a high sentence.

Inspection found several emails that were already reviewed by the FBI, as well as a couple that were not. There wasn't much substance in the newer ones, but it confirmed that there were possibly hundreds or thousands of emails on her laptop that weren't handed over to the FBI before, and could possibly reveal more corruption with the Clinton Foundation.

Could be nothing, but the main argument now is 'why would we want a president that's constantly under threat of impeachment.'

so hillary is most likely going to jail? then how the fuck would she become president?

She's not. That's why they're rigging the votes and still losing.

The first batch of emails showed us a whole bunch of links and appointments with people who are less than savory, here's a few of them now:
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

I'm also like the Aussie and don't know much.

What was the deal with the first investigation? Was she found not guilty justifiably or has she got off due to corruption. What exactly are the FBI trying to find?

she aint going anywhere but the oval office
the fix is in
immigrant voterbase doesn't care about corruption

All you really need to know is she said, under oath, that she has not sent or received any classified emails to/from her private server.

youtube.com/watch?v=ghph_361wa0

Weinerman wanting to fug a minor. Got caught. Enter FBI to look for pedo evidence on his computers. Weinerman married to Hill's right hand bitch. Somehow in the search of Weiner's shit they unearthed emails relating to the Clinton case. These should not have been there as all parties involved have repeatedly said they turned over all their devices.

So long story short, a guy named Weiner ended up dicking Hillary because of his insatiable desire to sext minors.

In a just world she would have been in jail long ago. Basically what's happening is people who aren't completely partisan nutfucks have realized that if she is elected, her ability to lead is immediately fucked straight to hell as she will be under investigation of the FBI while she is being sworn in. Now obviously they have more than enough as is, but if they find anything more in the new stuff then a sitting President might be prosecuted for federal charges and that is the absolute last thing that the world superpower wants to have going on. It would cause an unprecedented crisis purely because of how deep her web of lies goes. Watergate and Nixon were criminal, but on the whole it was relatively light. Her shit is disgusting.

Once Bill met with Loretta Lynch, it should have been restarted. It was the most blatant corruption I've ever seen, and he didn't even bother to meet her in secret, just right out in the open.

Comey said the first time around that clinton was irresponsible, and had messed up to such a degree that they couldn't even find out if confidential information got out, but it was assumed so. She was let off because "she didn't mean to do it guys"

Background on Weiner for shitcunts
>jewish
>Ny politician groomed
>huma abadeinn was arab waifu beard
>guy sabotaged his career because of constant need for cummies
>his need for cummies may have taken down the whole clinton cabal.

this election is just......i mean what the fuck.

one thing after another

is this even real?

im pretty sure we're all just in a simulation and gonna wake up in 2015 soon

well ive noticed that mark zucker all of a sudden became zuckerberg.

Why does it matter if it's from her private server?

And what's the story with "Benghazi". I keep hearing how she's supposedly responsible for deaths but don't really know the details.

I just want to understand completely because on the surface it seems like trivial stuff and that trump is more controversial, but it's clearly not that simple and there's something deeper going on with Clinton, I just want to know what exactly has been proven, what is fact.

her private server wasn't very "private"

she avoided the use of state dept stuff to get out of FOIA requests, put classifed docs on her server, and she got hacked by a bunch of people. Lots of people were probably killed due to them getting the info. Putting lives at risk.

>Inspection found several emails that were already reviewed by the FBI, as well as a couple that were not. There wasn't much substance in the newer ones, but it confirmed that there were possibly hundreds or thousands of emails on her laptop that weren't handed over to the FBI before, and could possibly reveal more corruption with the Clinton Foundation.

A little bit of the process. The team investigating Weiner found the Clinton emails, and then called in the Clinton email team to review them to see if they were anything worthwhile. The Clinton email team was only allowed to review a limited selection, and the Weiner team was only allowed to present a limited selection. This occurs due to the legal rules of discovery and what's called "fruit of the poisonous tree". Any evidence which has been seized illegally taints all evidence (we should apply that to immigration).

This is why the FBI Clinton email team looked at only a limited sampling, decided there was probable cause to review the other 10k emails, then backed out of the system to get a warrant. It's also why Clinton and her cronies were clamoring for the FBI to release the rest of them, they knew if the FBI did, it would destroy their evidence chain and ruin a case they might make.

yeah lmao it's crazy how much worse what hillary has done is than watergate.
hillary even being able to run for president is a damning indictment of a) the media for covering up her vast crimes and conflicts of interest and b) the democrats for allowing their party to be completely subverted by some hick bandit from arkansas and his cunt wife

and also why diversity hires do nothing for anyone and merely import 3rd world style corruption and incompetency
thanks obama

So where do the accusations of corruption come from, her not getting any punishment for that or something else,

It's clear she's inept but is there anything that directly ties her to corruption?

Don't get me wrong I can see it plan as day by connecting the dots and reading between the lines, but obviously hard evidence is need to make bold claims, and I'm mainly trying to get as much solid info as possible since I get dragged into political discussion often IRL

>Why does it matter if it's from her private server?
In the intelligence community that's a huge "FUCK NO". She was passing Top Secret/Secret Compartmentalized Information/Special Access Program (TS/SCI/SAP) along a completely unsecured system over clearnet. She was basically opening up State Secrets to the entire world as user said >And what's the story with "Benghazi". I keep hearing how she's supposedly responsible for deaths but don't really know the details.

This is a completely seperate issue and one I have a different opinion on than most. Whatever hanky stuff was going on at the CIA outpost in Benghazi, she let some very good men die, while telling them help was on the way. I don't care whatever coverups or lies we tell the American people, a very good portion of the effectiveness of our military relies on the psychological fact that we will not leave them behind. And we left them to die and she was the one calling the shots.

That one screenshot saying it wasnt CIA but state dept only.

General whats his name didnt approve it so state dept did it on their own supposedly

In the head of the FBI's (Comey) press statement, he laid out over 100 felonies she committed, indicted the entire State Department, labeled the Department of Justice corrupt, said if it was anyone other than her they would face charges, and then recommended no charges be filed. Comey/Lynch/Clinton have been covering each other's asses for decades.

Much better described than how I did.

And ya, them calling on the FBI to release it all is an obvious bluff, one that didn't really seem to matter looking at the latest polls today.

There were two facilities there, a temporary State Department facility, and a CIA outpost. The CIA was buying up old Gaddafi hardware and giving it to the "rebels" in Syria. Rumor has it State/Stevens went there to stop it because the weapons got out of control and were being moved to Afghanistan to fight us. Then when everything went sideways Hillary hung them out to dry.

heard a different variant.

They wanted to supply rebs those AA missles but cia didn't want to due to it being documented they fell into afghan hands so he nixed it, state dept continued, had to cover it up and buy the stuff back from wpn dealers or something.

Literally nothing

The FBI is fucking stupid and is now a political tool for the GOP.

Ah. That makes sense as well. Whichever version is ultimately true, the outcome was the same.

Try one year younger.

Thank you for correcting the record

Oooh, a straggler!
>0.01 NIS has been deposited into you account.
Good goy.

Additionally they said if she was anybody else, they would prosecute. That was what torqued me.

Benghazi was a screw up by her dept. They put feels and liberal pr ahead of common sense logistics.

There isn't really anything to it beyond demonstrating her tumblr tier approach to geo-politics.

Trump is hard to gauge because he's never dealt with situations like this.

But Benghazi super short story;

> send ambassador to deadly Islamist shithole
> No guards because Muh Moderate Rebels and Religion Of Peas will handle it
> Jihadis attack
> CIA mercs decide to go in alone to help
> State dept. won't help because bad publicity. Insist on waiting for local forces to finally get their shit together
> Some staff and mercs die
> State lies and claims it wasn't corrupt moderates and Jihadis and blame spontaneous protest that got out of hand, because otherwise people will ask how they could be stupid to ignore CIA intel and common sense