Future Quest Presents #02 Storytime

All aboard the nostalgia train

i'm waiting

bumping for readers

Also was wildstorm ever storytimed?

Yeah it was, right here:

Huh, I've never actually seen Space Ghosts face before. Neat.

thanks OP

Olivetti is so great with pencils/ink. I hate that everything he publishes is done with this digital painting style.

I liked Future Quest well enough, but I'm loving this series so far. It's more focused storytelling is better I think.

oh motherfucking yes

The world needs more Space Ghost.

Love me some Space Ghost.

Question about the Future Quest continuity and its offshoots, though: Is the Space Ghost miniseries from 2005 still canon, or have they changed his origin and disregarded it? I see they got the same artist to do this new miniseries, but that doesn't mean anything continuity-wise, I know.

The old Joe Kelly mini gave him a whole origin story and everything as "Thaddeus Bach" (a play on SGCTC's "Tad Ghostal"), but they seem to be totally ignoring that in favor of a new continuity. This Space Ghost's name is apparently "Kyr."

I feel like this "Future Quest Presents" thing might be testing the waters for an ongoing, which would be totally okay with me.

That's a bit of a bummer, since I loved that mini and always wanted a sequel. But the Future Quest stuff I've read so far has all been good, so it's not a dealbreaker.

Thanks!

I really enjoy Jeff Parker....he's the Roger Stern of the 21st century.

>Russian Yodelling intensifies

Sweet.

This series is really fun, and I've never interested in Space Ghost before.

Samefag here but I must say that I'm pretty happy that he's becoming the definitive Space Ghost artist though.

The Hanna-Barbera line has been solid so far. I've enjoyed them all except for Wacky Raceland, which I haven't read because I heard it wasn't very good

>hipster shaggy

I've liked the variants so far

This read like a Fun Batman story.

And this is a compliment.