Batman Ninja animated film announced

What the fuck?

>Kill la Kill writer working on it

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-21/nycc-lists-batman-ninja-anime-film-by-kill-la-kill-writer-kazuki-nakashima/.121705

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dc_jp
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx-2EK8SRaU
youtube.com/watch?v=UwMi7KSDf5g
youtube.com/watch?v=KKlrPon5KbU
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=4551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats a bad thing

Well, uh, is Trigger going to animate it too? Will it at least look good?

>Kill la Kill

Not known yet.

Here's another link I found about the announcement.

www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/49488/First-Look-Batman-Ninja

>Warner Bros. Japan and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment team for an eye-popping addition to the Batman animated legacy with Batman Ninja, a spectacular, all-new anime film coming in 2018. Be among the first to witness the premiere of colorful footage from this imaginative take on Batman and many of his connected characters.

>Panelists will include director Jumpei Mizusaki, character designer Takashi Okazaki, screenwriter Kazuki Nakashima, English-language screenwriters Leo Chu & Eric Garcia and some potential special guests.

>anime
fuck this shit

Is DC trying to get the nip audience? There's the Batman and Friends manga, and Japanese Aqua Teen Hunger Force crossover.

twitter.com/dc_jp
Also found out today, DC has a a Japanese twitter.

disgusting

Fuck, looks like it will be CG, because founder and CEO of the studio Kamikaze Douga will be at the panel. Not 100% confirmed, but it's likely that studio is making this.

They did the first Jojo OP's and those looked pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx-2EK8SRaU

They also did the animation for the Gatchaman Crowds OP's.

youtube.com/watch?v=UwMi7KSDf5g

youtube.com/watch?v=KKlrPon5KbU

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=4551

So Batman is an Asian now?

of course, and he's an introvert self-insert salaryman that lost his parents, because of circumstances he have to fight crime but he just want a normal life

>Takashi Okazaki
I'm ready for Afro Batman

>Trigger
>Good animation

Literally toei tier

Fuck off nigger, Trigger have produced some of the greatest animated shows ever, in terms of the animation. Kill la Kill, Kiznaiver and Little Witch Academia (especially the first movie) are gems of animation.

Kill La Kill's animation is absolute trash, though

Fuck off to Sup Forums weeb

Sup Forums would probably lynch him for praising KLK, this is a special kind of retardation

And of course Jimmy is pretty much exactly the same.

>Japanese
>R
>Not 駒鳥 in a circle like with Goku's gi.

>being this retarded and such a plebeian
Pretty disgusting.

this is...advanced contrarianism

>He never knew Nips could get that huge
>And I'm not talking about Sūpāman

First the Justice League/Eagle Eye crossover, now this. What's next?

Superman vs Goku
Or DC crossovers with random manga.

I love the suit!

It's going to be interesting, action is great when animated by Japan, they spend years studying the way the body moves

>Batshit
Why know about good American heroes?

>Meme la Meme
>Little Meme Academia
>Gems of animation

eh, why not. It's not like Sup Forums watches Sup Forums unless it has tits anyway

I remember when Sup Forums and Sup Forums collectively nutted over her

DC and marvel don't know how to sell their IPs in Jap land. They try to sell their big shit when other IPs would probably work better. Because Japan is obsessed with youth a Dick or Wally West anime would probably work better than a Batman or Iron man one.

Is the little dragon supposed to be Alfred

>implying western animation looks better than jap animation

Batman and other superheros are actually quite famous in Japan. However, the thing that always hold them back is the west.

Because DC and Marvel treats these superheros as brands and not characters, everything is locked into status quo, which clashes with Japanese literary culture. Along with a strict no-kill rule, Japanese will get tired of them easily.

But they enjoy some sort of popularity when a new media releases once in a while, but never a continuous one.

Kill La Kill is dogshit. I finally tried watching it, and I honestly couldn't go past episode 3.

Is this the Justice League manga?
THEY FINALLY TRANSLATED IT???

>Sup Forums
>Liking Trigger

>Kiznaiver

will we see Barbara's ass?

>shitting the animation
heh the writing's worse. it's the animation and stylization that saved the show.

> Kiznaiver
delete this

>all of these faggots and nobody mentions Gurren Lagann or Fourze, not even once
>HURR KLK THO
I hate all of you so fucking much. You don't DESERVE the Ultra-badass Bat-manga from the creator of Lord Kamina.

Only if they get Yamashita as the character designer. because the ass are quite meh with Trigger and KLK

Isn't Batman basically a ninja anyway?

Kill la Kill was a solid 7/10

>DEM HIPS

Now, with this kind of art, I can understand why Joker raped Barbara in the Killing Joke, instead of whatever abomination that cartoon movie was.

Are those fucking grappling hooks atached to his cape?

character designers just design the models though, it's still in the hands of the animators.

That's not the fucking key visual, it's just a random picture from google, you dummies.

Since the new popularized origin of the League of Shadows is them being based in Bhutan or somewhere in China, no the are not ninjas, neither is Batman.

The more appropriate term would be Lin Kuei

Meant for you, not 3330

at least if they stayed on model with Shunya Yamashita designs, we would get 350lbs of tits and ass

I can't even fap to this kind of artstyle

a lot of crossover between weebs and batfags

Is this from the square enix redesigns?

fucking Naruto looks better than KLK

>anime shit

I fucking hate this faggot generation wanting everything to be like their shitty anime

KLK is more recent and thus more representative of his current state

>fucking Naruto looks better than KLK
Yes, you are fucking right.

Did this nigga just diss Bruce Timm's art style...

Maybe he did. But don't ask me, ask Clark Kent here.

Yes I do. Tell me you can fap to this babboon face with huge fucking lips and no hips.

How can Joker tap that ass when it looks shit?

KJ movie wasn't really Timm's artstyle

when the usual Sup Forums animation looks too derpy compared to a gag superhero anime, maybe they got a point.

Take this fucking fight with in-between frame animations someplace else

this thread is now smears

Cause he was too busy tapping this ass

I admit it, that girl has two asscracks.

is this now bad animation thread?