SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

THE DEMS ARE GONNA ROLL ME

I'VE GOT THE SHARPEST MEMES ON THE NET

wtf this has to be rigged if trump isn't winning

He's still losing in the rigged polls, they're just making it look closer than it is to bring out the Clinton vote next week

What did they mean by this?

Crowder always says he needs to break 42 points which he's never done. Now he's finally done it.

Haha, who do they think they're kidding? That poll looks so fucking artificial. You can't just fucking have one candidate go up 4 points without the other candidate losing any support, it makes no sense. They're literally not even trying.

>0.02$ have been added to your shillpay account

This is the same poll that Sup Forums claimed was rigged less than 2 weeks ago.

PRIMO VICTORIA!

It's whatever polling company pic related is. All of a sudden they've got Trump +7 and shit in every state but it couldn't be anymore biased. It's got a red "R" with an * for fucks sake. Shouldn't even be included in the average.

Same with LA times and their perpetual +2 for trump every single time.

This is the same poll that CTR shills so enthusiastically kept spamming everywhere 2 weeks ago.

>boast about rigging polls
>circlejerk that the rigged polls show trump winning
???

Trump's winning even in biased polls. He's going to win big. It's gonna be yuge.

20 million people have voted, it's too late. Democratic early voting was abnormally large this year. They're spent.

>Same with LA times and their perpetual +2 for trump every single time.

On the 20th of October, LA times said they were tied. Pic related.

What I'm going to say is that Clinton started dipping on the 29th, and 32% of people say Weiner effected their vote. So out of her 50-60 million voters, 11% have already voted - 5 million or so. So out of 45-55 million, she just shed about twenty million voters.

If you look at the states she did well in with early polling, they all started early voting before the 29th.

Forgot pic.

Republican early voting was also abnormally large.

But Trump is winning early voting in NC, FL and IA, where there are party registration statistics.

These 3 states are the most crucial now. They determine win/lose or tie.

PA, NH, WI probably have a chance to be flipped.
In fact, I'll put PA as likely to flip as CO.

I AIN'T THE SHARPEST GUY IN GHE RACE

SHE WAS LOOKIN' KIND OF DUMB WITH HER E-MAILS OUT OF THUMB

AND THE FAINT IN THE VAN ONTO HER HEAD

WELL.. THE LEAKS START COMIN' AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN'

FED TO THE WIK' AND THEY HIT THE NET RUNNIN'

DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO LIVE FOR TRUMP

YOUR BRAIN GETS SMART AND HIS POLLS GO BUMP

SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE
SO WHATS WRONG WITH GRABBIN' A PUSSY

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DONT GO
THE MEDIA'LL IGNORE IT THOUGH

HEY NOW YOU'RE A PREZ STAR
TALK YOUR POLLS UP, YEAH HEY

HEY NOW YOU'RE A SPEAKER, HOLD A RALLY, GET PAID

AND ALL THAT GLITTERS IS OL' SCHOOL

ONLY NOSTALGIA KEEPS IT GOLDEN

I AIN'T THE BIGGEST GUY ON THE PLANE

>90s song lyrics

So guys, if i get this straight, yiu must have more than 270 to win, if you don't, the congress vote right?

So even if clinton has more elctoral vote, if she doesn't have more than 270, the congress will vote trump right?

Honestly, Trump will win WI, MI, PA, and NH, maybe Maine. Not CO though

the congress is majority republican so hopefully yes. there are so many cuckservatives though who knows.

>PA and WI
He's never lead in those states all year. You might as well be saying California.

That's impossible, there's only two candidates so either someone gets 270 or it's an exact tie at 269-269

The only other scenario is if Evan Mcmullin wins Utah. If that happens and if no one gets 270, the house might vote for him over Trump

Okay, so how are the chance that clinton doesn't get 270?

It's the best chance for trump i guess.

Daily reminder that the media doesn't always get it right.

Not large enough

Remingcuck has him down in alot of swing states like virginia ans nationally. Id say they are biased against him if anything. Also LA times had a clinton lead for a bit

AND THE SHAPE OF A SUBPOENA ON HER FOREHEAD

I'm convinced that even after he wins them you people will still say he didn't

I WAS LOOKING KINDA BAD
WHEN I SAID THAT I HAD
GRABBED HER BY THE PUSSY

that last swing is the exact swing he required to win the election.

he officially has the momentum to win at the end of the week unless there is a bomb that they've been saving to drop just before election day.

I AINT THE BIGGEST KEK IN THE SHED

Since when does cucк filter to kek?

Mr Speaker, I'm CIA.

not for a while, cuck

They weren't the bull in their wifes cuckshed!

>80% white states where he polls very close are the same as fucking 35% white California

It is rigged. Add 5-8 points to trump.

>biased against him
They've got an "R" and an *. It tells you up front they are biased Republican.

How dud you spell it without cyrillic. Teach me your ways american

Test cuck

Just use 538. Nate adjusts LA times so that its fair.

So realistically thinking, does Trump stand a real chance of winning or is this just empty meme-magic dreaming?

The closer it gets, the more I yearn for a Trump win but I feel like its going to be bitterly disappointing.

KEK
cuck
maybe i just wrote kek unsubterraneously

kill yourself

>Democratic early voting was abnormally large this year.

That's just an outright lie

>fpbp and trips
>No one checking
CTR GET OUT OF MY Sup Forums REEEEE

I almost did on the highway this morning some friggin goof in a grader wouldnt move over just drivin down the middle of the road fucking retard

Lol i bet he doesnt adjust abc/NBC polls. Fucking hack

Because it was fucking rigged. The polls will get "real" the closer we get to election day so that they can cite these for 2020. No one will care about some October 1st poll when they said it was a ten point gap

AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

Large enough actually

woah...

>that poll
>trump goes up, so does hillary
>trump goes down, hillary skyrockets

That was in 1948. Pollsters stopped polling weeks before elction day. Polling methods were far worse. There were far fewer polls. No comparison, really.

He's actually above where he was BEFORE the first debate