Should I get myself a mexican girlfriend?

They're pretty hot but can be crazy. If you're down for bomb sex but also the possibility of getting your car keyed go for it

No but you should post more of her

If you are going to have kids, no. Unless she's more than 50% white.

>Mexicans hot

They are all brown fat womanlets

No, Colombians are superior in every way desu.

No. Puerto Rican is life.

No but you should delete your account.

XD

How do I rt this comment?!

Pls no

Fucking mexican pussy, and I am speaking from experience here, is the wettest taco in the world. I literally can't make this shit up. It's like a deep sea vacuum pump

yes

Listen to this taco, native Latin americans are short brown fat disgraces.
Yes there's some hot mestizo ones, but are quite rarer and don't hold up very well when they pass 30.

Their farts are muy piquant animego.

Oh good, it's back to normal.

They're pretty hairy desu

she looks like marissa tomei

>
They must be willing to suck dick first

Of course you should, if she acts up you can just get her deported, basically the best case scenario. She is either awesome or you have her kicked out of the country.

Oh look another race mixing thread.

Too bad in real life beaner chicks end up short little squat smelly fatties by about 35.

>It's like a deep sea vacuum pump

Is this a good thing? I had a latino once, but damn there was no resistance. Best smelling was a ethnic Swedish blonde though. Like a summer breeze, was amazing.

Hehe, Kek likes my portmanteau of anime and amigo. I could hear whispers telling me not to bother with images, I have ascended the need for pictures to gain favor. This one gets a Pepe though because it's leaf shit.

No. Just keep her as a side chick.

If you keep pic related in mind and don't bother then yeah sure

>Tfw you'll never sniff coke out of her bleached asshole

They have a delusional pride that comes from no accomplishments that it's so stubborn if you were to have kids it would be a constant culture struggle. Any Christian morals would be belittled as well as any of your kid's intellectual pursuits.

>If you keep pic related in mind and don't bother then yeah sure
this not that

Says you friendo

Can confirm.

I married a mexican bitch and I've wanted to jump off a bridge every day for the last 4 years.

ONLY IF SHE'S A CASTIZA OR A CASTILLA.

AMERINDIAN-BLOODED WOMEN AGE LIKE MILK AND BECOME WALKING REFRIGERATORS

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>PROTIP: If you prefer left over right, then please go back to /r/eddit and stay there.

touché !

I have mastered the great art of abuelafuckin

what is the source of your pride, sharter fatty?

That's what you get for being a race traitor.

Try to get one with mostly European blood. Not a brown 4'10" one.

I'm sorry, man.

All of my female relative look like how they did ages ago, my mom is in her 40s and can pass for 20s, you don't know what the hell you're talking about dumb honkey

God I hate leafs

I don't disagree with you.

At least I was able to talk my brother out of making the same mistake.

Had a Mexican girlfriend. You'll have non-stop steamy sex but not because she has a high libido or shes madly in love with you. But because Mexican women have a terrible case of Baby Rabies. In Mexican culture, your worth is having as many kids you can possibly have e.g Mexican President Nieto.

Does Mexico have many QTs like this?

This is still bullshit.

My wife is a mostly european mexican, my kids are both white and you wouldn't be able to tell they have a latino admixture, and my life has been a living hell.

>honkey

It's my favorite white insult mostly cause it's funny and doesn't actually offend anyone

Do it! I had a Latina over once. She was the only one that cooked for me, cleaned the dishes. Cleaned my kitchen. She even offered to do my laundry. Just be careful. Always wear a condom. Don't give her a baby.

Messican broads get fat. Too much maize or something

Physics. Pursuing inventions to make the world a better place. Just being competent in science is enough to have pride over Mexico. India too. It is the innovation nurturing culture to be prideful of. That white people stopped their white children suffering from crippling polio and small pox while your nation was learning about the best street to shit on is something to be prideful of.

I intend to maintain my culture.

Hrvaška curva! God tier

>european mexican
u wot m8

>Car keyed
I think you mean stabbed.

It's funny because most hispanics I know support trump. The only ones who don't like him are illegals and college students

Obesity is a general problem in the US so all the women can get fat if they don't take care of themselves, this it's something you can't blame on race.

About getting a Mexican girlfriend, do you mean like coming to Mexico or getting a chicana (parents from mexico, born in US)? Chicanas are a disgrace and you shouldn't ever date one.

Yes

>do you mean like coming to Mexico
Yes.

They look like shit after age 45. They become fat fucks and get hunchbacked.

t. Half beaner

yes

>Filipinas

>Unless she's more than 50% white.

what

Does she scream AYYYY AYYYY AYYY AYYYY AYYY AYYY AYYYA AYYYYY during sex?

Kill yourself short fat ugly brown goblin stop shilling

This
This
This
This
THIS

Holy shit this is truth. Singles, Dubs, Trips, who gives a FUCK, do not get a Mexican gf they age like milk!

>almost as bad as british slags

latinas are hot m8

>wanting a half sandnigger

What the fuck does honkey mean anyway
Why does no one care if they're called honkey? Are white people just that indifferent about racial insults?

Who cares? Does Croatia have more qts like that one?

aii meu deus

I bet you think you are white. I've noticed how the Mexicans in the USA 'Chicanos' are proud to be Mexican while ironically the ones in Mexico are always trying to be embraced by Europeans.

IIRC it was invented by George Jefferson in The Jeffersons (a black sitcom from the 70s) and doesn't really have a meaning other than just white people. Also there isn't really any good racial insults that are impactful and roll off the tongue like spic, kike or nigger

These guys know what's up.

Pump and dump that cute latina before she turns in to an onion-shaped goblin in her late 20's.

>saying protip
>misusing greentext
>being a fag
I think you can go back to plebbit my good sir. Would you like some burn heal because I just roasted you LIKE A BOSS. xD

Nah cause they're about to go back. Shouldn't waste your time.

if you like latinas dont go for the beaner girls. they have no asses and they age poorly. they also get fat really fucking fast

no puerto ricans either. they will kill you in your sleep.

i dated a girl from brazil once. she was too fine and pretty normal. dumped her for my wife though.

>those fat fingers

soon to be porkers, bro