Remember the video of Hillary Clinton using the word n*gger? You remember, right? James O'Keefe released it in October

Remember the video of Hillary Clinton using the word n*gger? You remember, right? James O'Keefe released it in October.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/at2iwcQNNlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But its November already

He's a liar and a con-artist.

This shouldn't surprise anyone how a broken clock works.

DONALD DUCK DETECTED!

He's timing them to maximize damage. He's already said it would be early this week.

I guess you're right,CTR.this undermines everything he has shown up til now.Voting for Hillary is the only sensible move at this point.

Maybe both sides have a nigger tape and have called a stalemate.

he's said early this week

He meant next October. Are you surprised?

He never said she used the word nigger. She probably calls a black guy a jerk. O'Keefe is just upselling his video.

I will almost certainly get called a shill for this. But when he says "we" he means the Clinton campaign staff. Having them on tape saying bad things about blacks will harm Clinton herself a little bit, but probably not a lot (I could be wrong though).

A lot of people here seem to think that the video James is releasing is some footage of Hillary Clinton calling somebody a nigger. That's most likely not the case, but if it is, it will be the greatest happening this whole year and will be a hit so hard that she will never be able to recover from it.

no, he said October. then he said "next week" then monday. now he's saying early this week.

he keeps pushing it back. tomorrow he will say it's coming out on friday

No one gets close to her to get that kind of recording.

It will be the same people talking about how blacks are brainless sheep that bite Democrat no matter what. Something we know.

it definitely isn't hillary based on the choice of his words in this tweet and previous ones. nor is it even them saying nigger. he says "disparaging them in the worst ways" that is relative, doesn't mean nigger. it's probably something like "they'll vote for us, they're one of our core demographic because they want to keep their benefits" from another staffer nobody has ever heard of or ever cared about

literally nothing

We're past the point where anyone doubts that he's going to deliver. His videos exposed Hillary for illegally colluding with a PAC and paying people to attack Trump supporters at rallies.

Go concern shill somewhere else.

not only that, but by threatening the release he generates conversation within the hrc campaign such as

>hillary, have you called someone nigger in public?
>i don't know, i'm not sure, really...
>so we have to make damage control just in case a tape is released with you saying that. we'll work on the possible media response to provide if blah blah...
>but maybe it was the campaign stuff then?
>ok, so we'll have a meeting at 3 o'clock and ask the staff if they have ever called someone "nigger" in public

meeting at 3 o'clock:
>please raise your hands if you have ever called someone "nigger" in public

just imagining the damage control that may be going on in the hrc campaign brings tears of joy to my anus or something

This. Definitely this

he is a trump support and he knows that publishing it right now is a waste. you need to controll the news cycle. right now the news are in favor of trump. but if hillary drops some oppo o keefe can counter it.

It could be he is coordinating with other leakers, trump campaign etc. they probably didnt know the fbi was going to reopen investigation. They have to wait for media hype to die down before dropping another hammer.

Although if i had to guess hillary is not on tape saying these things. It is probably one of her campaign manager.

I want to believe

Holy shit. What if the tape is from when Trump and Hillary were friends, and it's them both making nigger jokes with each other? Both sides have the same tape.

A fucking duck

That would hurt Hillary more than Trump still

This. Trump is already literally Hitler by the media.

Why does voter fraud not matter?

Kek mutually assured niggerstruction.

Someone needs to be on Clinton's personal staff and have a hidden camera and microphone on them so we can catch one of her meltdowns
Link related was discovered in email leaks
>If that fucking bastard[Trump] wins it's nooses for all of us.
t Hillary Clinton
youtu.be/at2iwcQNNlY

CTR clocking in early? You got a long day ahead of you. Good luck with pushing the "russian boogeyman". I'm sure it'll work better today.

>A lot of people here seem to think that the video James is releasing is some footage of Hillary Clinton calling somebody a nigger. That's most likely not the case, but if it is, it will be the greatest happening this whole year and will be a hit so hard that she will never be able to recover from it.

he never got close enough to film her saying anything, much less cursing and saying a word she knows full well would end her career

except there have been several anecdotes of her having horrible temper tantrums towards her aides or her Secret Service staff

what would even just one video of that be able to do

You can tell how worried CTR is about something based on how many times they say it's fucking nothing

Coming out tommorow fwiw

>except there have been several anecdotes of her having horrible temper tantrums towards her aides or her Secret Service staff
>what would even just one video of that be able to do

if he had ANY footage of her he would have shown frames by now to prove it, he never got that close

Who /duckontheground/ here

Between this and Wikileaks not delivering her 33,000 emails I'm getting a little disappointed

>Between this and Wikileaks not delivering her 33,000 emails I'm getting a little disappointed

fucking this

whole lot of claims were made

whole lot of nothin delivered

assholes

I wouldn't necessarily say nothing. The videos with the creamer and foval guy definitely solidified his support among some people that I know who were at one point never trumper's.

But yes, overall it's been pretty disappointing. Normies don't really care about election for all. They care about name calling.

* election fraud

>October
November

>Hillary personally says something horrible about black people!
Low level Democrat associate says something vaguely offensive

>they say the n-word!
They say a black guy is cheap or mean or something tame.

Why do you retards still believe this conman? I was all on board until that ducks thing. This guy is playing your expectations like a fiddle and riding them YouTube views right to the bank

This would be incredibly stupid, a nigger tape would hurt Hilary and her army of welfare monkeys way more than it would hurt Trump.