Agents of SHIT my ass! Just binged through all four seasons of this to prepare for the shitstorm next week and I found...

Agents of SHIT my ass! Just binged through all four seasons of this to prepare for the shitstorm next week and I found myself completely at a loss for why Sup Forums thinks this is bad. I haven't been this drawn into a show since Breaking Bad. This wasn't anywhere near as good as Breaking Bad, but it's a lot better than most of the comic shows on TV right now. The fight scenes were incredible, the cast is great, the writing is good, and the amount of comic lore they fit in without it feeling cramped is cool.
>Fitz being the most tragic character in the MCU
Why does he keep having to suffer? I just want him and Simmons to be happy, but no he's not allowed to be happy.
>Grant Ward being the best villain in the MCU
I was blown away by how they took the worst character in the show and turned him into a tragic, albeit completely psychotic, bad guy. I never knew what he was going to do next and even after he died he just kept coming.
>Dale "Mr. Hyde" Cooper
Was not expecting him, but I instantly fell in love all over again. I hope he comes back now that Twin Peaks is done.
>season four
Ghost Rider was fucking awesome, hut they somehow managed to top it with LMD.
Why does Sup Forums hate this? I feel like I'm watching the movies just to be able to follow this show now.

AoS is honestly the best capeshit show rn. I stopped watching season 4 after Ghost Rider's arc ended because it didnt really interest me. But after I realized the CW shows were never going to be good again I quit them and I gave the rest of season 4 another try and holy shit am I glad I did. Season 4 is so good. Ghost Rider's arc was good because Ghost Rider, but the LMD arc blows GR's arc out of the water, and then just gets better. Splitting up season 4 into 4 different arc was a great idea. The big problem with CW shit is that there are 22 episodes of absofuckinglutely nothing, and then when stuff does happen, its terribly done. AoS is fucking packed with content and interesting storylines and has actual characters that you actually enjoy. Can't wait for season 5.

Fuck off shill. AoS is dog shit and non canon and the movies are infinitely better and will continue to ignore it.

AoS and Gotham are the best Capeshit shows, period.

Ghost Rider was almost as bad as Season 1 with how bad they butchered Robbie

fitz and simmons hate each other in real life

I think a lot of us groaned when we heard it's going from Ghost Rider to LMD's and The Matrix. Cause that SOUNDS like a very lame follow up. But holy shit did they make it work, they somehow made huge stakes in a story where they go into the matrix, and the stakes had nothing to do with the old meme of "if you die in the computer you die in real life" shit. It was full on character tragedy stakes.

Hahahahahaha

Please no. Tell me that isn't true

>Why does Sup Forums hate this?
Because they watched it one agonizing week at a time as it was airing with no guarantee that 2-3 years later it would be good

>1 dollar has been deposited to your Mickey Mouse bank account

Season 1 fucked the show. Thought Daisy is still annoying.

>Disney giving you a dollar
>Not giving you a dollar off coupon for a book they'd never move to boost sales

Let's be realistic here

First 12 episodes of season one were very slow and boring, but once the Winter Soldier events started the show picked up dramatically and just became better and better imo.

what is it in peoples brain that makes them unable to give agents of shield a fair shot, we need to find a cure.

a cure for autism? Don't think that exists

I wish there was, then I wouldn't have to deal with spergs like who think " a fair shot" means every episode over and over until you agree with them

I liked it up until Knife-finger lady. Skye/Daisey/whatever is hot and made it worth watching and I really liked Ward as a tragic villain. It seems like the show would've been much better if it was structured like the netflix shows, with a more condensed season

hey buddy, first of all, how do you know what i think a fair shot means, second, have you given it a fair shot, and third, if you have, why would you burden yourself by going out of your way to click on AoS threads, and then getting defensive when someone accuses you of having autism for not giving AoS a fair shot, which i'm sure you have.

>lets one bad costume/character that's barely on ever ruin a show

I guess you never watched any good sci-fi like Star Trek, Babylon 5 or Total Recall 2070 then

Knife finger lady isn't why I dropped the show, that's just about the point I remember watching up to.

but naw, I didn't watch that nerd shit either

>nerd shit
>not AoS

Babylon 5 was another show that doesn't get nearly the respect it deserves, especially at the time of airing. And especially considering how it redefined Sci-Fi and, for that matter, all of tv. Without Babylon 5 studios wouldn't have adopted the long form story telling, Bab 5 was one of the first and the one most successful with that long form. JMS came in with 5 seasons already mapped out and the episodes that were written by others were only in season 1 and season 5, basically intro and outro episodes. He wrote all of season 3 and 4, something still that hasn't been done.

rewatching it now and at the beginning of season 3 and holy shit everything is firing at full speed. I almost want it to slow down a bit so I can get a breather with some of the characters, but there is no stopping that train until you get to the wind down season