If you vote for Trump...

If you vote for Trump, you are saying to the world you are a white racist who doesn't care Trump is a rapist and pedophile and has neofascist tendencies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if I already voted for Trump but now I change my mind but I'm not in a state where I can change my vote?

Then I just made a mistake, right?

Hillary made mistakes. I'm like her now.

>has neofascist tendencies

I wish

I know! Isn't it great!!

damn. now i should had voted for Hilary. thanks ctr.

>neofascist
Literally a buzzword. I wish there was an electable fascist somewhere, I really do.

He said he wants to set up concentration camps, kill families, deport millions of people, have right wing death squads, drone anyone who disagrees, and have his brownshirt thugs throw people out of polling stations.

CTR get fucked.

No he didn't

Good.
The left have abused the isms and ists so much that they have lost all meaning.

Most people don't give a shit any more.

Wow good thread. It would be a huge shame if the mods deleted this shitpost off the board. So glad you posted this, OP. It is as epic as epic threads could get.

>No he didn't

Yes he did. He'll close down the internet. He'll bring back Jim Crow. He'll kill gay people and Latinos. He'll ban women from voting. He's A GOD DAM FUCKING NAZI WAKE THE FUCK UP! DON'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WE ARE JUST ONE TERRORIST ATTACK AWAY FROM HARDCORE POLICE STATE NEOFASCISM?

"the world" also has neonazi anti-globalism racists like me though.
MAGA

GO!

>you are saying to the world you are a white racist

But I'm not white...

fuck

>But I'm not white...

You can be a non-white white nationalist. You are an uncle tom house nigger.

Cx

But I'm not a nigger

I got aborted the first time so reroll

I would vote Trump if I could to piss off SJWs.

And? I see no problem here.

The projection is strong with this one.

>But I'm not a nigger

You are an uncle tom whatever race you are.

Please, i don't wanna be a nigger

Welp, I am. Problem?

Ok thanks pal #Trump2016

You're trying way too hard, paco

thou must poo

Even tho it's a shitpost, this is what some people actually think...

Damn.

I wish *I* could be a cool racist and vote for Trump, but instead I live in this shitty country which isn't America.

They do not care because just like him they think they are better than anyone else when in all reality there little piss ant that have to have others do shit for them cause they cant do it themselves Trump is such a chump he did not even get to chose his VP

fək
¡Mierda!

Worst case scenario, no one in the public will know my vote unless I tell them.

>He'll bring back Jim Crow.
Which party supported that in the first place, again?
>He's A GOD DAM FUCKING NAZI
I wish

Already voted.
I already get called a racist just for being a white male. So what is there to lose? Does this just mean I'm more racist-er now?

nice

>muh SJW buzzwords
As opposed to a bloodthirsty corrupt and incompetent murderer?

Record is corrected.

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE ANYMORE

PEOPLE WILL DIE IF THIS GUY GETS IN

Feels good man.

Terrible b8 I r8 1/8

>WE ARE JUST ONE TERRORIST ATTACK AWAY FROM HARDCORE POLICE STATE
We should have had that happen years ago. Besides, being one attack away is better than Hillary and 0 attacks away.

Thanks for correcting the record.

This should be good

Sounds a lot like the founding fathers desu.

Sage

but once the economy isn't in shit, illegals are btfo and cops are no longer getting killed, they'll know I helped.

think of the flipside slugger

Your point is?

Ballots are secret.

comfy

If you vote for Clinton, you're telling the world that you're a criminal.

If you vote clinton, you are an anti-white racist who doesnt care that shes married to a pedophile and rapist (and probably partakes in at least some of the debauchery too)

Oheyicandothattoo.jpg

>We should have had that happen years ago.

YEAH THE PATRIOT ACT IS GOOD

YEAH FASCISM IS GOOD

YEAH FOR STUFF THAT HAPPENED WHEN WAS SHITTING MY DIAPERS

obama has sent people to gitmo and deported illegals and thrown indians off the land the government gave them .hillary was anti civil rights movement

murica should just fucking own up to being the bad guy. post war its going to be a lot of you guys got problems but youll be the cool group in video games and movies

rollin!

I'm voting for Hillary.

Dump Drumpf.

It's funny, because even if what you said was true, I would vote for him anyway, if I were a Yank.

That was me who said that you idiot, not Trump.

Fuck yeah, Serbia.

>If you vote for Trump, you are saying to the world
a big FUCK YOU!

youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY

I'm no buddhist, but

Rip Hillary

So the president will be just like me and everyone who isn't like me is a weirdo now. Cool times ahead.

ok

Hillary is the dickhead who wants WW3 because she'd sooner see you all vaporized than admit she committed crimes.

röll

rollin'

>WW3

Impossible unless the human race wants to die out.

lets go

Hillary will make it happen izzy.

Ay caramba

She will send the patriots to die in the front lines, while feeding niggers via EBT cards.

We're not a hive mind.

Life isn't some shitty Hollywood movie where a little kid gives a heart moving speech and everybody changes their mind. The guys at the top don't even seem to know what they're doing.

Hillary and her idiots want a war because they're obsessed with Putin. Enjoy scrambling for a bunker if she gets in which it's looking like unless she has major fraud or Trump's guys don't turn out, she thankfully wont.

letsa go

>Italy
Mama Mia!

Apparent Racist xenophobic transphobic homophobic islamophobic cis gender here.

Im voting Trump, the basket of deplorables will make Trump win i guess.

MAGA

>8 posts by this id
>racist
>rapist
>pedophile
Huh, guess you actually believe the lies you're spouting.

>Having either Trump or Hillary as potential Presidents shows the world you are a fucking retard who doesn't care that they're only running to fulfill their own agenda by raping your country and leaving its beat up bleeding corpse in a dumpster.

fix'd

i wish i could vote for him

I'm voting for Trump regardless of what some libtard faggot calls me. Unlike them, I don't cave and/or throw a hissy fit when being called a racist/sexist/fucking white male/etc. When I wear my MAGA hat, the rare occasion someone says something disparaging to me, I could not care less. I will never vote for Hillary. My conscience wouldn't allow me to vote for her even if I was a Democrat.

Yeah, and?

That's right. I don't care, because I'm not a pussy. It's just a dick in your booty for a couple of minutes.
And besides, you said it yourself
>tendencies
Clinton has proven she is a monster.

Bless you based samurai-San.

more likely to vote for him now. thanks for telling me some of his policies

>tfw I am a white racist that doesn't care about women.

Im gonna vote for him twice now thanks

>concentration camps, kill families, deport millions of people, have right wing death squads

holly shit even baser than i though

Oh god, please stop. This boner is killing me.

BUILD THE WALL

I am a white racist who doesn't care
Trump 2016

>He'll bring back Jim Crow.
Doubles confirm. Trump yes

Cool! I can't wait to get started! Let's start with you, OP :^)

Whats wrong with all-star, it was their hit song

Ah what the fuck!! Not over the mediterranean sea again!!!

fuckin under armour

both clinton and bush and obama are fascists, even though they say they are not. by saying they aren't, it makes everything ok I guess.

Trump says a lot of stuff but there is no proof he is a fascist. He wants to reduce our military presence around the world.

I wish