Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8RM1oTw6fPg
youtube.com/watch?v=xUsmiSC60Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=sbxKbI9Ik4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel like I've seen hundreds of these pictures

why do women show their vagina and scream

i never want to yell with naked dick

Never? Feels pretty gud dude. But I like to do it in nature, not some empty studio apartment.

Attention whores by nature.

Peacocking is the only social behaviour they've learned because their people didn't do enough hunting/exploring to find resources on their own.

top kek.

>murr' vagina has a voice

>why do women show their vagina and scream
I don't know, maybe they can free themselves of white male oppression or some shit

I wonder what they would do If I whipped my dick out and started screaming.

They're feminists. They hate children, but still want to experience the miracle of birth. So they just open there legs and scream like retards

>We are all gonna die in WW3 because we let women vote

A co-worker saying "good morning" is not rape. I refuse to believe that any man put in effort to hold this rancid beast down and mantained an erection

So bold and progressive

Context?

I'm with Pablo. I need to learn more to fully laugh. Please tell me there's a video of them. Screaming, inside, showing their vaginas.

Even Ahmed wouldn't fuck that beast. Holy shit.

>not letting out a thunderous laugh while squating and shitting on the side of the mountain proclaiming your dominance all over the area bellow

Some feminist art project shit to crush the patriarchy I guess

That reminds me of something.

>be me
>junior year abroad at the then-SMUC in london
>walking through the theater department
>door to stage is open
>there's a pile of women's shoes in the center
>some broad in a singlet is screaming at the shoes as loud as she can
>there's a group of broads watching this and crying
>i guess it's the audience
>and this is the play
>i stand there laughing
>the """director""" stomps over and slams the door in my face

I actually feel like my unscripted cameo added a very credible element of male indifference to the work.

Are they a modern german women?

only sad virgins hold that position. I pitty you.

You think?

That's just sad

>unscripted cameo

Tippity toppity kekity floppity m8

>yet another victory of the movement

I live in Louisiana. Not a lot of mountains round here.

Christ.

Great artistic intervention m8

Ok Piotr, I am pro women vote now

For some reason, I feel like all the ctr shills look like that.

Their entire value is locked up in their reproductive systems, and they know it. They certainly have nothing else to offer the world with such shitty personalities.

Go see some feminist "art" while you're at it. It's nothing but crudely-drawn vaginas. They literally cannot express themselves in any way other than drawing a cunt out of dogshit.

Is this how women circle-jerk?
Hm.
Interesting.

she is right tho, if you don't like the way she looks just don't fucking watch. its a private party and facebook friends can always be unfriended. where is the problem?

pic reminds of
youtu.be/8RM1oTw6fPg

Maybe we do need Islam afterall

>trying to hard

Roasties confirmed subhuman

Grams deserves better...

Lets for a sec assume you are right and that all the white women who doesn't want to date your fat ass are infact evil/Non human.

Men let women come to power, i.e the root cause in your argument still stems from males, i.e you.

Now fuck off and go practice the art of the sword or whatever you do in your basement when you aren't shitposting.

And for the non trolls: There are still good women, if you have only looked at the UNI, clubs etc ofcourse you haven't found one, and its your own fault if you haven't found a wife by 23, not "muh degenerate society".

(This is me replying to the thread you posted 20 min ago that got deleted)

DELET THIS

>I actually feel like my unscripted cameo added a very credible element of male indifference to the work.

Top kek. You def contributed to their nightmarish tableau

>newports
>kissing a girl for a photo
>shit tattoo

anyone want to bet she's got a niglet on the way?

here, take a look

Kek, that was the only art element

>tfw my gf doesn't even know what Feminism is
Feels amazing

What the FUCK did I just watch?

what the fuck is this abomination

>my dick when

DEY TOOK AUR WIMMUN

Would she accept freedom speech of everybody? Every opinion or view? I don't think so. The reason she does what is seen in that pic, is because guys will see that hot and her female friends will laught and celebrate it. She thinks she is free, but she is enslaved by the current trend wich dictates what is freedom and what can you do freely with no other criteria but "you can do whatever you want, If It doesn't collide with the elite's interest".

She isn't usign her brains, she is not thinking by herself. People generally doesn't know how to think, they haven't been taught to, neither encouraged to. Something that should be at the very core of every educational system is substituted by "the majority is always right" wich lead us to the decadence of today.

WTF is this shit? Bitch can't even open a can. My god, these people are fucked!

Both are faster, and neither has a can opener.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUsmiSC60Gs

youtube.com/watch?v=sbxKbI9Ik4o

>i never want to yell with naked dick
Try it, its pretty nice.

>middle of the winter
>out innawoods in cabin
>go outside naked
>howl at the full moon
Because why the fuck not.

id give a million bucks to be in that room and allowed to thrust my cock into those women before creaming in them and leaving

Sound comfy af, even Kek approves

lol thats pretty funny desu. can totally see that as a comedy skit or something

My former neighbour was dean of quite a large UK university. Though nominally a german lecturer, her actual subject seemed to marxist gender studies. If she felt a man slighted or disagreed with her in any way, she would refer to his penis. 'Just because you have a penis' and 'is it because you have a penis' were her everyday typical responses and arguments.
It boggles my mind to think that the head of this Russell Group university was an absolutely penis-obsessed to the point of retardation.

you posted the wrong pic

Imagine the smell...

THEY'LL NEVER TRIGGER OUR FEEEEEEEEELINGS !

It's like a magicians sleeve, he just keeps pulling that string out of it...

Always seems to the beasts that have been 'raped' eh

>its rape when a man screams with his dick in hand
>its progressive when a woman screams with her beef flaps out

I really want social conservatism back and the queers go back to being reclusive

>Toronto, Canada
I will have you stop right then and there m8.

Spoiled fucking cunt. I would have never in a million years spoken to either one of my grams that way when they were still alive. People have no fucking respect anymore.

I always made it a point to not cuss in front of my grandparents. When I fucked up around them, I had the good sense to be embarrassed. They took care of me when I needed it and my parents were working and deserved respect.

i dont even agree with most of whats being said here, but u just know all of them hate the blonde one.

I need sauce from op pic. Anyone?

Enjoy

The distance he's keeping is probably to not smell her greasy hair

>they deserve a vote
>they are real human beans

Sad!

Sauce?

Mental. Disorder.

no that IS a mental disorder!

S-sauce?

Lesbians with penis envy.

Wow.. now I understand quantum mechanics... modern art is AMAZING. We need FAR MORE artists!!!!