TRUMP & R*PE CULTURE!

>TRUMP & R*PE CULTURE!

"You must admit that these comments are fucking problematic..."

youtube.com/watch?v=-RUjvf7uhkA

Is she right?

You will seriously reconsider voting for Trumpf after listening to what she has to say...

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that thing wasn't born the gender it says it is

>rape this rape that

They cry rape more than a teen on XBox Live

>Bill Clinton campaigns for Hillary
>Bill Clinton gives speech at DNC
>Feminists and Dems drool over his sweaty underwear.

>not a single post refuting her points

Bump

>her

It is a she. Listen to her voice ffs.

>she

>no one falls for your cuck bait

>she
>her

Is this Brianna?

> 2005
> he actually aapologizes
> we all move on
> she doesn't

Wtf I love feminism now

Thanks fucker. I was eating when I saw that.

She's hot and she knows it.

Trips have spoken

>slut collar
>looks 30+

ahaha

THAT'S A MAN, BABY

This fucking retard can sit here and talk about rape culture and how she doesn't think it's happening etc but when england becomes islamic, she'll get a bag of arab dicks thrown down her throat on a daily, i bet this cunt even voted remain.

I don't fucking care if trump said he can grab women by the pussy, unless there is video evidence of Trump jumping on women and raping them i don't fucking care and it isn't "problematic" it's freedom of speech, stupid fucking cunt.

is there a better indicator of liberalism than use of the word "problematic"

???

I love how I can tell people are British just by seeing a thumbnail of them. We're such a marvelous race.

We're the best lad

I can spot one of you fuckers a mile away inbreed mongrels cooped up on your island

they are all jews

Got to keep the Anglo race pure lad also

>random chink wtf

Wait she's actually on our side fuck me. Are you people downvoting this?

I downvoted this but after listening upvoted because she said rape culture is bullshit

"words are problematic" fuck this cunt, she is a blue pilled remainiac and needs to have her knees bent.

Rosamund is perfect though

Yeah... Trump is the bad guy for spelling out what the groupie phenomenon is and it is now every feminist's duty to vote for that rapist's wife to White House.