Why do millennials vape instead if smoking real cigarettes?

Why do millennials vape instead if smoking real cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kowUpdwOVHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I smoke real cigarettes user.

Same. Wish I didn't tho. My lungs a shit

Same reason we read textbooks instead of the Bible: it's healthier.

Gets fucking worse. I wish I could smoke again but it got so fucking bad I knew I had to give em up.

I'll use anything that has „electronic” in eat over the real thing. Hell, I'd even prefer electronic weed and electronic women.

*tips fedora*

Because:
Yellow teeth
Sewer breath
BBD lung
COPD
Cancer
Cost
Yellow fingers
Shit stink cloths
Shit stink car
Shit stink house
Shot stink body

Why does OP not kill himself instead of making these shitty threads every day?

Because they appear to be very sensible to marketing and fall for anything correctly branded and packaged.
If it's new and "cool", they will want it.

I smoke real cigs but most millennials think its really cool to vape. They just want to be "cool" thats why they do it. Theyre hipsters.

Less expensive than buying cigarettes.

A pack is over 10 dollars for 15. 100 dollars can get you a vape with months of fluid.

Fuck if i know, i don't vape, granted i tried it once, and i don't see the appeal in it, you're just looking like an edgelord who can do 'amazing' tricks

>i don't see the appeal in it
it's "safer"
no smell that sticks to the clothes or the inside of your car
various flavours to pander to all sorts of niches
muh sikk clouds brah
Deep down it's smoking but entirely focused on the image as you hardly get anything you'd get from tobacco products
>t. tried to use vape to get rid of tobacco addiction

More healthy, less expensive, tastes better, big clouds, huge variety of flavors, don't have to light it, better airflow. It's better in ever way imaginable.

What kind of retard takes some kind of moral high ground for smoking cigs. Have fun poisoning yourselves. Cigarettes are truly the new mouth fedoras

I "vape" as a crutch not to smoke cigarettes anymore. If I didn't have a damn oral fixation now, that'd be great. While I'm off cigarettes, I haven't cut out the habit of shoving shit in my mouth and sucking.

I don't vape in public because it's embarrassing and anyone who thinks it's cool is an idiot.

They don't even have nicotine in the juice, they just like having a plastic dick to suck so they can blow their stupid huge clouds, the fucking faggots

Why does OP insist on posting this turbo autist in every milenial thread?

Because vaping is the kind of unpopular that is very popular. It's part of the mainstream counter-culture that this generation fellas itself with, like being a hipster or having other such "quirky" and "unique" characteristics

>fellas
*fellates

youtube.com/watch?v=kowUpdwOVHI

Because its easier, healthier, and you get a better effect.

Just because it sounds pretentious and faggy doesnt mean its shit.

Personally I do it mainly because its cheaper, and because smoking royally fucked my lungs. I used to be unable to run more than about 50meters without coughing my lungs up. Smoked less than 10 cigarettes in the last 8 months since I made the switch, and now, I don't wake up coughing in the middle of the night anymore, I don't cough up brown or sometimes black phlegm, and it costs about 80% less.

I don't personally give a shit about the smell, but my family likes that I don't constantly smell of tobacco anymore.

because they've never heard of "popcorn lung"
>diacetyl is FDA approved for use in food
>that means I can inhale it into my lungs with no ill effects
long story short, there is going to be a generation of former hipsters with tattoos, stretched out earlobes, and emphysema

>Smoking analog cigarettes
>2016

>$0.02 have been deposited into your Philip Morris account

Are you describing niggers?

Because it's so fucking bad for you and ruins pretty much every organ in your body.

Yeah, it's not "safer", it's just too new to know how it's killing you...but it's still killing you.

Vape indoors
Smoke Outside

>2016
>Not a Smoker and Vaper

>actually falling for the "popcorn lung" propaganda t. the cigarette industry

cigarettes have much higher amounts of diacetyl and nobody has ever gotten popcorn lung from smoking cigarettes

>why do X do Y
sage goes in all fields

What are your thoughts on film school v. films?Fedoraclly speaking, of course.