Trial Run

Trial Run.

Still haven't made anything of real worth.

owever does anyone know of good online art communities?
/ic/ can only go so far.

It's hard to recommend a good art community, its what you make of it is what really counts. i mean, i can give you places like deviantArt, tumblr, weazyl, fur-affinity from the top of my head. but others would find problems with this list.

Nice piece BTW.

fuck i guess i'll post this. short comic i made with two friend's characters. it's kinda gimmicky/ done with pencil tool
:X

and thats it. i had this idea in the back of my head when i first saw them and i havent done something like this in a while so i quickly banged it out

sorry for the spam

this is amusing in a good way. a nice look thru.

bumpu

Go to /aco/ you fucking virgin goddamn

Polished up the timing on this.

Reposting cuz I just suck like that. Taking on a road trip this weekend, planning to finish it in a hotel room, and starting something else if I make the time.

I made that for an /aco/ drawthread but I don't get your point.

How much does RAGE and jealously fuel your desire to get better Sup Forums? Sometimes it's hard to accept I just suddenly can't get better, but when I see someone with three times more talent than me shit out three requests in the time it takes me to do one goddammit it makes me want to try harder.

Mildly. It's more fear I'll never achieve my dreams that gets me.
Also wantign to achieve my dreams is in there too.

Can someone post some tutorials in the thread? I'd like to get more information on drawing

>but when I see someone with three times more talent than me shit out three requests in the time it takes me to do one
I can relate to this

my progress has only been getting worse this year, and looking at amazing artists only makes my attempt to draw something feel more pointless

I've heard conceptart.org is pretty good, though I've not been there myself.

Aww
fuzzy warm happy ending.

Here's what I've been working on. Got an idea for a cute/lood Shantae comic, but I have a bit of a backlog I need to catch up on first, and it doesn't help that I'm very lazy.

Holy shit, hell yeah you did. Looking good so far.

Depends on the day. Sometimes it pushes me to get better, but most of the time it just makes me depressed. It's gotten worse as of late, probably because I've been working full time for the past six months. Haven't practiced as much but I still try.

the Inktober list just came out today so it's looking interesting for the weekend

Prompt? I just thought you were supposed to ink whatever?

it's just an extra piece of inspiration to look at, in case people needed a head start for ideas. Yeah, the other part of the challenge is to literally draw something once-a-day for the entire month

lol I thought that too. still worth giving it a try

It depends on how I'm feeling, sometimes I can look at others art and feel pumped up to draw a bunch, but other times it can get me down and I don't feel like drawing at all.

Too lazy to paint the hair

it has the opposite effect for me. when I see someone the same age as me or younger that's significantly more skilled than I am, I feel discouraged from drawing at all since it makes me realize how much time I've spent drawing and how little I've actually improved over the years.

Here's a pregnant Baphomet-esque creature.

If you leave it like that it sort of looks like a synthetic android user

Dont get too discouraged just because they seem good at first, just keep practicing. There's an annoying little shit i met some time ago who is pretty good but stagnates himself because hes only looking for attention/popularity. He draws a lot of MH stuff but bitches and moans whenever his art gets circulated. Just focus on your craft

Some characters i made long ago.

>but other times it can get me down and I don't feel like drawing at all.
Pretty much this.

I like it, reminds me of old ps1 covers where they would draw the characters in a slight super deformed state

Bit not very friendly to abject noobs and downright vicious with people thar show little signs of improvement

>tfw barely made it halfway through last Inktober by drawing random shit
Yeah no, I'm going to try again but I'll be happy if I can make 31 daily doodles of whatever I feel like. I'm not creative enough to come up with stuff for themes and prompts.

Oh thanks!Yeah I'm pretty happy with it so far. I'm working on a walk cycle right now, so I'll try and throw something else up on here soon.

I think I know who you're talking about

coming up with a crazy girl that's in a fruit based gang

Looking good user, those inbetween frames are working in your favor

>WOYA+DS
But what about writing?
Or the webcomic thread?
When will there be just one thread for Sup Forums 'creative' creations.