RCP: Clinton suddenly only 2.2 points ahead. What the fuck is going on?

That swing is fucking insane, why are Americans suddenly jumping ship? Is this the effect of the new FBI investigation?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's more of people coming home and just accepting trump.
The new email developments are actually nothing until they are reviewed more and i think most hillary shills don't even care what they say at this point that's sad.

But i think it's never trump tards finally coming back

Polls were always manipulated bullshit. Now that the cunt is in trouble they're showing it closer to try to motivate her supporters to vote.

This. She's done.

We really don't care and neither do most Americans.

Retard.

They were exactly on point in 2008 and 2012.

Hello nerd virgin in basement.

momentum means everything, i can barely believe it but he's actually going to win

Thank you so much for correcting the record.

The FBI wouldn't have reopened their case unless they were going to prosecute her. They're not going to let her off the hook twice. This is just common sense.

The FBI, and much of the general public, has been in open revolt since Comey and the DoJ failed to bring Clinton to justice earlier this year. You can expect Clinton to be prosecuted and she will serve jail time.

She must flee the country immediately

>2012
>accurate polling

Really makes you think

Trump has always been ahead, the media is just removing their heavy dem bias so they will have credibility after the election.

Watch the over sampling of dems drop like a rock in the coming week, but of course they will blame the FBI shit.

Yes, it's because of Comey's shit. It's just temporary though, it'll be back to normal before the election.

This.

They are just unrigging the polls now.

Trump was always ahead by a huge amount.

ABC was rigged to have her at +13, but now they're pretending that the FBI investigation is sinking her. It isn't, her supporters don't care. They're just using it as an excuse to adjust their poll so that Trump is winning, that way they won't lose their reputation when he does win. He's been leading for months now, the polls are just coming around to reflect it.

>oversample democrats by 12%
>oversample women by 22%
>ITS ON POINT GUYS!!

Interesting that most of the gain is coming from trump's increase moreso than clinton's decrease

>1 more year until wizardry

whats next on age 40? sage?

It's happening.

>Trump was always ahead by a huge amount.
But he's still losing, retard.

We predicted this ages ago - they poll high for Hillary for months to demoralize us, then they get honest again to get the shill vote to the ballot. Here's hoping we pull out

She has no chance. None.
Most people woke up to the fact the demo party doesn't give a shit about them when they got berned.

What is that poll d+20?

This.
It happens every year, then when actual election day comes, they just go "Welp, guess I better vote X anyway, can't have Y win."

pollsters were called out and now have to play it straight, no cheating

much more scrutiny with votes, meaning its harder to cheats in general.

He might actually win, but I doubt it. Too many women vote entirely with their vagina.

The "polls" you see only exist to get viewers to tune into the news, and thus to get eyeballs on advertisements. They have to swing to an even race just before the election in order to build up more hype, more tension, and more advertising revenue.

The parties likely have their own secret, internal polls that tell a different (and more true) story. Whether that story is that Clinton or Trump will win in a landslide is another question, but one worth asking, especially if you've never seen a Clinton bumper sticker or lawn sign. I sure haven't, and I live in libland of the neo-commies.

Showing oversampled polls throughout a campaign is designed in order to lower momentum for a certain side. No one ever cites months-before-an-election polls, they cite the final one. It's a correction+whatever has happened recently.

Poll still skewed.
No way that Gary and Jill lost vote to Trump because of Hillary email.

They have no way of knowing the actual results. The only reason the media does this is to stay relevant, persuade people to get out and vote, or give up if you haven't already gone out to vote.

>Start concentrating on getting a straight ticket because you think the election is in hand
>Get schlonged by a Weiner
>Have to scramble to recover

IT'S OGRE. BIGGEST 1-3 COMEBACK SINCE THE CAVS.

Its just a poll

Lol he's winning.

Even in ABC, the most rigged poll ever, he's now ahead.

Hillary is finished.

>Winning

They want to give the illusion that the race tightened so Trump will shut the fuck up and be BTFO by a surprise landslide lose.

I'm afraid there is nothing until 3000.

>The new email developments are actually nothing

most people don't give a shit if there's any hard facts behind it, they act purely on emotion

Well RCP reports Clinton +1, but the MoE is 3. So he probably is winning.

NBC poll has her at +6 and it doesn't move, it's always like that no matter what happens

1 month stuck at +6

that's what's keeping her average up

>RCP

Going out to vote for Trump in an hour.

>believing a rigged poll because it fits your agenda

You said it yourself you mug, its rigged. You cant believe any of it

Hardline republicans are voting trump, except for a small percentage of the butthurt cuckfags.

Many working class Democrats are voting trump and lying about it.

Independents will break for trump.

Mainstream polling is electoral push politics. Nothing more.

Trump will win the real vote by a good margin.

Any electoral shekanery risks civil war.

If hilldawg "wins", then committed constitutionalists may begin a resistance. Strong possibility, desu. That could easily evolve into asymmetrical warfare.

Basically, it's Trump or Civil War.

Tough choice.

>TFW CO independent for Trump

If he promised to gas the transplants, I'd volunteer at the nearest field office immediately.

The only people that support Trump are Republican white males. Everyone else supports Hillary. That's the real reason why Trump isn't going to win. He hasn't made himself appealing to anyone except a small minority of people.

The media has been manipulating the hell out of polls trying to meme up some organic support for her, but she's such an unlikable person this has been impossible. Now that it's clear she's a complete wash they're trying to pretend Trump's gaining to try and salvage some of their credibility after the vote.

She's done. Suck a fat one, maple niggers.

You would shit your pants is you knew Trump's actual lead.

It's this biased as fuck polling company saying he's +7 in every state.

It's a D+10 poll for fuck's sakes

2012 was D+7 and look at pic related

An a black Independent.

People ARE turning against the "import Africans at all cost" liberals... see Brexit, see Trump Presidency, see TPP failure

no... all the polls except NBC's are showing a massive swing for trump

This. Trump should be at 60 easily.

Incorrect. You do not understand America, Americans, or American history.

First Civil War was between Democrats and Republicans, and fought over a presidential election and the relevant policy differences.

Americans were reasonably economically comfortable for the time. They fought over ideas. This is how America operates: a dedicated and incensed few start the fight. The rest of us get dragged in.

You may feel placated, but many of your countrymen do not. They see their way of life dying.

Such people will fight if they see no other way.

Does anyone have real data on any of the polls. Most polls input certain bias for past events and honest pollsters let you know this.
However all the polls I see for this election just give result and not much information on compilation.

I think in reality this move is just because polling firms are businesses and they want to have some sort of credibility after 8th Nov.

Your analysis is unsurprisingly wrong, given that you are not an American and as such, cannot truly understand our culture and politics.

She was never winning.

She did not beat Bernie Sanders. She was never up by 12. She has no platform. She does not inspire people. She's trailing Obama's margins in Florida massively, somehow early returns suggest she is likely losing Michigan is well. Nate aluminum foil is even beginning to hedge his bets by suggesting that the polls have not been accurately capturing the electorate.

The media needs to save face for the next election cycle so they're starting to poll with greater accuracy. By the time election day rolls around it will have Trump with a slight lead. That way they can say that they weren't trying to dissuade his supporters from voting this entire election season.

It's over for her. Think about it. All Julian Assange has to do at this point it's dropped this 33000 emails he claims to have. If he does that, but this FBI investigation story dominating the headlines, it's over.

Just appreciate for a moment that one of the biggest criminals in the history of American politics is being actively undone by an orange faced reality TV star with a bad haircut, and the final blow will be a man clicking an upload button on a computer Halfway Around the World.

What a time to be alive.

I have an advantage being a foreigner since I am able to be unbiased.

Fucking voice to text goddammit

still DEMS overpolled by 10 points.

don't worry, they just flipped the votes :^)

Won't change a thing. Hillary has the upper hand in electoral votes.

This. In their mind she's already guilty

Look at that developing Trend bitchboy

Sing it with me!

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

I WISH

THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

The trend that he goes up then goes straight back down just like last time he got a huge increase in a short amount of time?

Assuming you are English.

I have been watching this election coverage and what is shown online is very different to the television news. The BBC hardly shows anything real and they love A Zurcher who sucks pussy rather than grabs it.

I am hoping Trump will win but am not yet convinced because voting is an older generation thing. Hopefully the younger generation have been re-vitalised and will actually go to the polls.

All comes down to Florida and New Hampshire.
If Trump wins BOTH he will be president, otherwise Clinton will be president.

Thanks for correcting my record

You're welcome. :)

IT ALL GOES BACK TO NOTHING

>New Hampshire
He's fucked then, all polls I've seen show he has little to no chance there

It's absolute proof the polls were rigged. In the future, people are only going to look to how close the polls right before the election. If they don't bring their poll back to reality, their poll loses all credibility in future elections. I don't think any of those polls were conducted after the FBI reopened the investigation.

New Hampshire is critical... he MUST win this or fail.

Millions will be logging in today to find out their Obamacare Premiums sky rocketed

I think her numbers are just gonna get worse from here

I think the Militia movement will pick up significant steam again if Hillary gets into office, much like it did when Bill Clinton decided to use the Feds to execute a bunch of Christian wackjobs on a ranch, and an innocent family innawoods who just happened to be White Nationalist.

(((Pollsters))) are starting to realize that if they want to ever have any credibility again they need to start being somewhat close to what the results are actually going to be

Trump is above 40% in even the most biased polls.

The last time white males were 40% of the American Population, the Democratic Party was still the party of keeping niggers enslaved and chink foreign workers out.

Every fucking time I see this, I think it's Bill Maher suddenly going completely off the ranch and having at it.

They're doing it so that when Trump does win by a large margin, and he will, they won't look like the incompetent corrupt pieces of shit that they are. It's all about trying to keep whatever semblance of credibility they still have.

we've already seen Trump's increase in popularity
now we'll see people deserting Hillary in the polls
by Monday her support will have dropped significantly
also odds are there's still a large hidden vote for Trump being slightly offset by voter fraud

>trump has mobilised a 36% nonvoter increase in his favour
This is going to be a fucking bloodbath boys

no one votes for Hillary unless they have brain damage and hate freedom

Let us hope you are correct, but PA will go for Hill.

LeL, me too

Lets look at Arizona, shall we?

R+7 state

D+16 sample
Women = 70% of sample

Some combination of people jumping ship and the polls pivoting back towards reality to save face.

I live in PA, Pittsburgh might go red, the only thing keeping it from that is all the fucking minorities (Puertos and Nepalese mainly) that are scattered around Mt Wash. I would be genuinely suprised if PA doesnt go red, especially with the union strike in filthy philly so all the negros cant vote

>They were exactly on point in 2008 and 2012.

There wasn't the rigging going on that we KNOW is going on today
the polls will get even closer as time goes on if the lying polling companies want to keep any credibility

2008 and 2012 didn't matter. There's no reason to cheat when you win either way

Yup, they can't keep it rigged forever, or no one will ever trust their polling again.

The media post polls that are vastly in favour of Clinton for weeks, then switch to more accurate polling at the end to prevent people saying "look how inaccurate CNN was last election cycle."

That's it.

Probably the actual polls haven't swung towards Hillary like (((they))) hoped so now they have to adjust the presented polls closer to reality to maintain some semblance of credibility.

Bc the polls were fucking rigged against Trump

pollster rats abandoning ship

The polls are rigged. Trump has extensive ties with the Republican media and is paying them to publish rigged polls

PA going red, NV going red, MI going red, WI going red, MN going purple, CO going red, NH going red.

an outsider's perspective does not give you the knowledge of american nuisances, their culture, and behaviour like boots on the ground does.

I spent a ton of time in my life in the mid-west and around the rust-belt. I was agreeing with other faggots that if trump doesn't outright WIN PA/MI, he'll come very close.

your "american whites vote trump that is it" memes are stale and treat minorities like the democrats do: voter plantations. When in reality they are people with hopes and fears and think all they need is a chance to make it: wrongly or correctly, trump represents that chance to make yourself the best you can be.

no one feels like that with hillary. more of the same status quo bullshit

These polls don't matter. She will still win

Let us hope you are correct.

Vote Trump... I DID!