So tell me Americans, in a country with such easy access to guns...

So tell me Americans, in a country with such easy access to guns, what stops someone from walking into a police station or a maternity ward with one of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P21rjGAuhBo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=zeGB7v9kJ5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White skin

Sanity.

other people with guns or the fact that you're not batshit crazy.

Money.

Or even an orphanage for terminally ill homeless kittens

We had a guy walk into one of our precincts with a handgun but he just shot himself in the chest

and I think if you're not brandishing it you should be able to walk around a maternity ward with it.

what a hero.

A class III license and sanity.

>anti-gunners always forget about the existence of basic civility and common decency.

So we're assuming that someone is enraged or mentally ill? We already know because this has happened. They kill a few and end up getting popped by a civilian, police reporting to the scene or they an hero.

What's preventing me from driving into a ground floor nursery in Adelaide? Who's to stop me from catching the flu and coughing in a hospital in Sydney?

A destructive device and automatic weapon tax stamps. Also finding one in general.
You could just get a Saiga 12 gauge or Super 90 instead and for much cheaper.

Straight told the desk officer he was gonna kill himself, then popped one in his chest. He lived.

Sounds like something from Battleblock Theater.

Common human fucking decency... not all of us are loonies. 99.99% of the population is pretty fucking normal.

You dont have a clue how hard it would be to get an aa12.

Lol.

>Australian flag
>gun control thread
>literally talks about killing babbies
>people are still going to take it seriously

a lack of ambition for a highscore

What's stopping me from driving a car over your face? Or a bald eagle?

I'm bored. Slow morning before class. Better thread tha all the musical shitposting about the election.

So the honour system. Forgive me for being sceptical.

Fpbp my fellow Mario.

>walk into police station with gun
>get shot by 10 cops in 0.001 femtoseconds
>walk into matertinity ward
>get shot by an unborn baby brandishing a S&W 500 from a woman's vagina

>what stops someone from walking into a police station
Other police, locked doors, surveillance, etc. You can see someone packing an AA-12 coming a mile away tbqhf.

>maternity ward
Most of the same, but it's considered a lower-risk target because it's generally considered a low-value target. Really I'd be more worried about someone walking into a maternity ward with a syringe and 250 mL of cyanide solution, or a concealed, suppressed .22 pistol.

Also >maternity ward
We don't have wards in the US anymore. In part due to HIPAA it's almost impossible to find hospitals that don't have private rooms. And due to the exorbitant cost of healthcare few pregnant women will ever spent more than 1 night in the hospital for an uncomplicated pregnancy.

You're from a penal colony, we can't trust you with a gun.

>what stops someone from walking into a police station or a maternity ward with one of these?
This particular one is full-auto AND DD and there's very few of them available so quite a lot of things that stop you from getting it, let alone walking into some place with it.

A combination of the Hughes amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 and the manufacturers tight control of the supply chain.

This.

Other people with guns

Armed guards, other people with guns. The incidence of mass shootings is statistically negligible considering our population size.

#1 That particular gun is illegal (Technically full auto, and not obtainable for anyone average)
#2 People nuts enough to go on a "mass shooting" don't want to die, they want to specifically pick a place that DOESN'T have guns. All mass shootings have happened in areas with "No guns allowed" on the property
#3 The cops can protect themselves, and if there was someone in a hospital CCing they'd probably get this guy before he got to a maternity ward. If guns were more widely accepted, and half the population open carried, he probably wouldn't last 10 seconds after firing.

Those are full automatic and can't be bought by the average person.

Cunt.

The same thing that keeps your country gun free, the fact that it's illegal

Aa-12s are illegal

The same something that stops someone from walking into a crowded orphanage and pulls out a knife and starts stabbing kids, in a country that bans guns.

See
>UK
>Germany

Nothing. Nothing can stop anyone but yourself

HA!

its not the honor system

its called not being mentally ill, a terrorist, or a nig, which 80% of the population isnt any of

lol, land of the free indeed.

It worked just fine until we started importing half the third world.

Getting a gun isn't easy nor is it cheap.

youtube.com/watch?v=P21rjGAuhBo

Lamar Moore, previously kidnapped and raped a 13 year old girl and locked her up in his basement. When she escaped, he went into the police station to shoot up the place, most likely it was a "Suicide by Police" ..

At least we're allowed to have lever action shotguns if we want em.

Well if you walked into a police precinct with a gun youd be walking into a few dozen armed cops, you'd probably get shot.

And maternity wards are high security, where my wife had our son you had to go through several locked doors. Of course you could shoot the doors open if you really wanted.

Isn't is bedtime in Australia....

Tell me Aussies in a nation with wuch easy access to gasoline what stops someone from going to a public building locking the doors and setting it ablaze?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

It's almost like the specific tool doesn't matyer but the crazy psychopath doing the crime

You can do many awful things with your bare hands.

Why aren't there hordes of people strangling babies in maternity wards every day?

lol

This, deregulating guns and giving people more access would drastically reduce the amount of violent crimes.

Many of don't have genes of criminal ancestors.

Self-control, primarily.

They don't sell aa-12s in the U.S.

>Tell me Australia, in a country with such little access to guns, what stops someone from walking into a police station or maternity war with one of these

Something called the National Firearms Act en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act

And the Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act

Contrary to what you may hear about our gun laws, fully automatic or select fire weapons are not readily available to civilians without an arse-ton of paperwork.

As an outsider, tell me why an AR is considered ban worthy but a mini-14 is not?

So cuck, what stops someone from walking into your home in Australia and doing something to you?

Gun sales have nearly doubled every year obamas been in presidency. -CCW correlate as well.

I dare them.

I live in an overwhelmingly white city.

Good parenting.

t. nogunz

Everything is illegal in Australia.

So tell me Australians, in a country with such easy access to cars, what stops someone from running over a group of school children or a poor baby kangaroo with one of these?

Blame Reagan, not them.

BAN ASSAULT BODY ARMOUR
HOW MANY MORE CHILLUNS LIVES

What is that supposed to prove? Pistols are the hardest guns to acquire since you actually have to wait on them. I can go to Walmart and walk out with a moist nugget.

Personal responsibility and respect for the law.

He'd be shot before he entered the building.

Even I know that you Aussie retard.

>Unlikely means impossible
Tell ke do you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen or anyform of insurance?

Sounds like you live in a cucked state user. Pistol background checks only take a few minutes where I live.

Where can you even find AA-12's?

If you want to put it that way, yes. And the fact that at least a third of the population owns guns and about 11 million of us are licenced to carry a handgun. Granted, that's only 3% of the overall population, but we're spread out across the population. The are multiple instances, that are rarely reported, of a concealed carrier stopping a massive shooter cold.

And armed society is a polite society.

A AA-12 with Frag rounds is the dream gun I´ll never own ;_;

More guns

They're not even legal in the U.S.A. So sage for OPs garbage thread.

Nothing.

so clearly there is nothing wrong if it hasnt happened yet

If you have one of those, you've done the following:
>Paid a lot of money for the firearm
>Been photographed and your fingerprints taken
>Filled out the form which, if approved, assigns the firearm to your exclusive possession
>Obtained a signature from the chief law enforcement officer of your area on the transfer form
>Submitted the form to the ATF along with a tax payment of $200 (pic related shows the stamp you get)
>Waited 3 to 12 months for ATF to do a background check on you and approve the form

Now tell me, is anyone who went through all that likely to walk into some place and shoot it up?

1 in 5 of gun crimes in Australia is performed with handmade Sten-like SMG.

They arent legal to own here. The few people that do have dealers licences like the dude from the old Russian FPS YouTube series. They are not expensive just illegal to own.

Those are gun-free zones. They even post signs.

Checkmate atheists...

Meh even a relatively gun friendly state like NC requires your local sheriff's office to grant you a purchase permit prior to purchasing a handgun unless you have a concealed handgun license. It is an open carry state though. Depending on the county, it can take a few weeks.

>he lives in a state with a waiting period

Aren't mass shootings that are not gang/mafia related a phenomenon of the post WW2 era?

I think society became unhealthy and that is why it happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=zeGB7v9kJ5I
>Ywn remove kebab with this

It's that bootlicking Hobbes mentality.

What is "frustration aggression theory" ?

Most of these I can imagine being prohibited, but why would you ban body armor? If I had the money to spend, and the paranoia to actually buy that, why can't I?

>he has to ask for permission

Fuck, man. Louisiana is #49 in most shit but at least we don't have to beg to defend ourselves.

Maybe that's why, nevermind. I have a CCL, I didn't know that affected the process and I've only ever bought one handgun while I didn't have it.

DELETE THIS

i am not into jewish science

Waiting periods are an individual state thing, not federal law. In Alabama there is no waiting period.

Why do other countries think we walk around killing people left and right just because we have guns? I mean damn, might as well outlaw knives, swords, axes, chainsaws, and every other thing that could be used to kill.

We don't need to babyproof our country because we aren't retards.

i don't think they actually make AA-12s for sale.

death or life in a 4x4 concrete cell senpai

Why you want body armor, lookin' to get in a shootout? Take him away, boys. We don't need any terrorists here.

Some nitwit senator proposed a body armor ban here. It didn't get far.

Another gun

neither were thegoys who came up with the theory. Dollard was a Yale grad and worked at the university of Chicago with the likes of Strauss.

>DELETE THIS

Kiss my ass...

>lowered ute
lmao
THIS is a real mans ute

holden and ford utes are for bogan tradies who try to compromise real world utility with their desire for a nissan skyline; absolute trash.

An aa12 isn't as accessible as you think